izzythepush

Reply Wed 9 Sep, 2015 11:59 am
@Squeakybro,
That's like trying to teach a chicken to play the ukulele.

0 Replies

neologist

Reply Wed 9 Sep, 2015 12:14 pm
@Squeakybro,
Do you have the word quote in green on your tool bar?
If not use [/quote] to end and
Quote:
to begin
izzythepush

Reply Wed 9 Sep, 2015 12:15 pm
@neologist,
He'll never get that.
neologist

Reply Wed 9 Sep, 2015 12:28 pm
@izzythepush,
I just noticed how goofy [/quote] without forward slash turns out

Quote:
wierd, eh?
Squeakybro

Reply Wed 9 Sep, 2015 01:36 pm
@neologist,
No I don't.
0 Replies

NSFW (view)
NSFW (view)
izzythepush

Reply Wed 9 Sep, 2015 02:36 pm
@izzythepush,
Not exactly a ukulele, but chickens are looking a lot smarter.

Chiken muppets 1-0 Squeaky muppet.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 9 Sep, 2015 05:54 pm
@izzythepush,
I like squeekybro better when we don't teach him stuff.
Squeakybro

Reply Wed 9 Sep, 2015 06:41 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
I didn't know izzy was a moderator. Until he perverted my post.
onevoice

Reply Wed 9 Sep, 2015 07:19 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
Your an idiot. Do you know what an idiot is according to the bible? That would be someone who is unlearned in the bible. YOU

Matthew 10
16 “Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves. Therefore be wise as serpents and harmless as doves. 17 But beware of men, for they will deliver you up to councils and scourge you in their synagogues. 18 You will be brought before governors and kings for My sake, as a testimony to them and to the Gentiles. 19 But when they deliver you up, do not worry about how or what you should speak. For it will be given to you in that hour what you should speak; 20 for it is not you who speak, but the Spirit of your Father who speaks in you.

Squeaky, serving God is more than just spewing out scriptures at people. You actually have to live it too. It's called practicing what you preach.
Squeakybro

Reply Wed 9 Sep, 2015 07:43 pm
@onevoice,
I know read what you wrote. That is what I do. And the Holy Spirit gives me the verses when I read stuff. And I share it. The only problem I run into is the sensitive people who don't have the Spirit. They whine at every verse.

Jude 1:19
19 These are sensual persons, who cause divisions, not having the Spirit.
(NKJ)

onevoice

Reply Wed 9 Sep, 2015 08:03 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
“Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves. Therefore be wise as serpents and harmless as doves.

Squeaky you are neither wise as a serpent or gentle as a dove. You are preaching at others how THEY should live, while not even attempting to live as YOU EXPECT them to. You are the only one who can't see it.
Squeakybro

Reply Wed 9 Sep, 2015 08:49 pm
@onevoice,
I am not preaching at others on how to live. I have the Holy Spirit and when He gives me verses I share them for all to see. That is called edifying. I always tell the truth, I show people things they have never seen in the scriptures before. I stick to the facts. That is what I am suppose to do.

1 Cor 2:4-5
4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
(NKJ)
Unlike many others that come on these boards, I'm not looking for a friend. I already have the best friend anyone can have --Jesus.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 9 Sep, 2015 10:41 pm
@Squeakybro,
God you're pathetic. I'm not a moderator, your post looks like it was composed by a moron because it was.

Lying comes very easily to you.
0 Replies

onevoice

Reply Thu 10 Sep, 2015 06:56 am
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
I am not preaching at others on how to live. I have the Holy Spirit and when He gives me verses I share them for all to see. That is called edifying. I always tell the truth, I show people things they have never seen in the scriptures before. I stick to the facts. That is what I am suppose to do.

What you need to understand here is that is exactly how it appears when you do all that scripture blasting. Jesus was Jesus. He spoke in parables, yes. He is the Son of God, and had a much stronger connection to His Father than we can achieve as humans. Remember, The Three are One. He was not subject to the mind of the flesh in the same way we are.

Sin veils our eyes, our hearts, our lives. We will never be completely free of that until death. That is actually the context in which this whole milk/meat concept was spoken. If you read through the apostles letters again you will see how they refer to themselves and each other... As teachers, not as even being comparable to HIm.

Why teachers? Because teachers TEACH those who do not know certain things the things they need to know and understand in order to equip them for future things. For greater knowledge, that eventually turns into wisdom as it is learned and applied to ones life. Milk verses meat.

You can't hand a kindergardener a pre algebra book and expect them to learn anything from it. They are still learning how to count. You meet them where they are, take their hand, and walk WITH them through the steps to get to pre algebra. In the meantime, teaching them the things they need to know in order to be able to comprehend it at some point.

You don't just drop them off at the side of the road somewhere, tell them they are pathetic or an idiot because they do not yet understand the things you do, and drive away. That is not the love of Christ.

InfraBlue

Reply Thu 10 Sep, 2015 09:58 am
@neologist,
neologist wrote:
But the people of the church in Jerusalem had been commanded by a revelation, vouchsafed to approved men there before the war, to leave the city and to dwell in a certain town of Perea called Pella. And when those that believed in Christ had come there from Jerusalem, then, as if the royal city of the Jews and the whole land of Judea were entirely destitute of holy men, the judgment of God at length overtook those who had committed such outrages against Christ and his apostles, and totally destroyed that generation of impious men. - Eusebius, in his Ecclesiastical History (III, V, 3)

Is this JW doctrine?
neologist

Reply Thu 10 Sep, 2015 12:08 pm
@InfraBlue,
neologist wrote:
But the people of the church in Jerusalem had been commanded by a revelation, vouchsafed to approved men there before the war, to leave the city and to dwell in a certain town of Perea called Pella. And when those that believed in Christ had come there from Jerusalem, then, as if the royal city of the Jews and the whole land of Judea were entirely destitute of holy men, the judgment of God at length overtook those who had committed such outrages against Christ and his apostles, and totally destroyed that generation of impious men. - Eusebius, in his Ecclesiastical History (III, V, 3)
InfraBlue wrote:
Is this JW doctrine?
Our current understanding of the first fulfillment of Jesus' words, recorded also by Matthew.
Quote:
But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:(Mark 13:14)
The abomination, in this case, would be the Roman army with its icons of various pagan gods, having reached the walls of the temple, (the holy place where it ought not to be). Those who wished to escape had only a small window of time before religious zealots would make it next to impossible. According to Eusebius, many did.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Thu 10 Sep, 2015 12:27 pm
@onevoice,
lol Well if that is the way it appears to you. Then you have the problem not me.
Just like Paul said he didn't come with human wisdom. But in demonstration of the Holy Spirit. I came with demonstration of the Holy Spirit.
You all don't know the Holy Spirit you haven't come to the revelations of Jesus Christ, you don't the Word abiding in you. But the one thing you all have is an abundance of arrogance, and pride.
God sent me here to demonstrate the Holy Spirit so that you won't be deceived by the devil. And all I get from you is criticism. And deleting my posts. You are the true definition of intellectual idiots.
neologist

Reply Thu 10 Sep, 2015 12:46 pm
@InfraBlue,
Here is an excerpt of what Josephus had to say about the post Cestius defeat:
Quote:
After this catastrophe had befallen Cestius, many of the distinguished Jews abandoned the city like swimmers from a sinking ship. (Josephus, 2.20.1 556).
Apparently, Christians were not the only ones who realized the zealots had dodged a bullet.
0 Replies