How should I end this "relationship"?

Gala

Reply Sat 19 Jun, 2004 11:50 am
even eva has come around to saying no response...which was what i originallly said.

your message is milk-toast, kicky. it says so much less than if you do not respond.

delete ALL her messages, delete her address. what f@#!!! myth this culture encourages about "closure". you don't need closure, you need to get laid.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sat 19 Jun, 2004 12:27 pm
They had been talking. He was looking for a way to end it. And he did so, nicely. Beyond that, he doesn't need to respond. And shouldn't.

He left on a good note, and even if it takes her awhile, she has no choice but to accept that. If anything, it will probably take her less time to accept because he didn't say anything negative. Hurt feelings always take longer to resolve.

Gala is right, kicky...delete her messages & address and move on. Your work is done.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 19 Jun, 2004 03:51 pm
Man oh man. She's sure she's got that little monkey now. Good playing.
Other than no response, O'Bill's suggestion was probably best.

If there's a further response it should end with something like "I won't be responding to any further emails from you. If necessary, I will block your account". Ice it. Clearly. Right now she thinks everything is open for discussion and more game-playing. (speaking as a more or less former player)
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sat 19 Jun, 2004 06:12 pm
I still like Kicky's draft the best. The main reason is 'cause it's Kicky's draft.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sat 19 Jun, 2004 06:20 pm
Kicky...you're under the spell of pu$$y right now.

Should have listened to Bill...that's the exact email you want to send. You "hung out" with her for 6 months without getting NOTHING.

You sent her a nice email. She doesn't deserve nice.

I thought you got laid Kicky. You don't have time for her, and you gotta let her know. That's the kind of thing that'll make her want to bang you at all.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sat 19 Jun, 2004 06:23 pm
<vowing to only talk about relationships with nimh, patiodog and Ceili from now on...>

Edited: Thought "oh but littlek too, and Jes, and" and the list got so long as to be meaningless.

But I find the player stuff exasperating, even though I know that's how it is for a lot of people.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 19 Jun, 2004 06:46 pm
Soz, I like and appreciate your advice. Don't forsake me!

For tonight, I'm not going to do anything but go get drunk and play some pool with my friends at the Raccoon Lodge.

Slappy and Bill, I agree that I could probably still bang her if I play this thing right, but I'm tired of wasting my energy on this girl. It's energy I could be spending on somebody new. And there's always somebody new. And besides, if I just wanted sex, I already have that with somebody else. It's not like I'm sitting home masturbating all by myself, like Bill. Laughing

I have the sex thing covered. I was just hoping to get something going with this new one. No big loss.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sat 19 Jun, 2004 06:49 pm
Good attitude!

<oops... well, that didn't last long, did it? :-D>
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Sat 19 Jun, 2004 06:52 pm
So, you didn't send the second one?
Brilliantly played.
Points to Eva!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 19 Jun, 2004 07:18 pm
kickycan wrote:
I agree that I could probably still bang her if I play this thing right, but I'm tired of wasting my energy on this girl. It's energy I could be spending on somebody new. And there's always somebody new.

Oh, kicky, A little respect for the opposite sex, please. <sigh>
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 19 Jun, 2004 07:54 pm
Ah, I have no idea if the young woman is a player or what.**

I was in agreement on eva's take on being nice and polite but firm, in most of the discussion, but then came down with the pov that one message will do it.

More, and there is tinkering and engagement going on. Which is fine, actually, might even work out, but realize what you are doing.

** I am, as you all know, sort of out it re the spin of dating at around age 30, though I have certain fond, not so fond, wonderful, and excruciating memories. But... so, she doesn't sleep with a lot of people, how exactly is this bad? Is she a user? how... is she a tease? is this bad? well, yes, sometimes. I guess I don't understand the term player, which isn't entirely new to me, heh, but is new in the context of someone who is slow to engage in making love. Maybe she likes the idea of keeping sex for loving? Have you two talked about this?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 19 Jun, 2004 11:32 pm
msolga wrote:
kickycan wrote:
I agree that I could probably still bang her if I play this thing right, but I'm tired of wasting my energy on this girl. It's energy I could be spending on somebody new. And there's always somebody new.

Oh, kicky, A little respect for the opposite sex, please. <sigh>

I'm sorry. I was just talkin' **** with the boys here. No offense. Smile
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 20 Jun, 2004 02:23 am
Osso, I might have left out a part of the story here. We talked about sex and she said that she likes to wait, because she's just "weird that way." Then a couple months ago, she tells me she met a new guy and that they are now having sex. A guy she just met!

I'm so glad I ended this stupid situation.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 20 Jun, 2004 05:32 am
Yep, you're better of out, kicky. She sounds a bit of a tease.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 20 Jun, 2004 10:05 am
Ah, well then.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 20 Jun, 2004 10:08 am
Buddy, you say you don't want to waste the energy???

You're doing it now! Don't bother with the emails, or trying to bang her. This chick is a headcase...you gotta "next" her, now.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 20 Jun, 2004 11:34 am
You're right Slappy. Time for a new one.

Next!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 20 Jun, 2004 02:50 pm
My turn to be amazed that I'm in total agreement with Slappy. :wink:
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Mon 21 Jun, 2004 12:50 pm
kickycan wrote:
SCoates wrote:
It would be better if someone else told her you've moved on. Tell me her e-mail address, and I'll do it.

Now that is an interesting idea. What would you say?

I could just say "Kicky's bored with you, go away."

But if you like I could make you out to be shy, or sensative...
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Mon 21 Jun, 2004 01:20 pm
SCoates wrote:
But if you like I could make you out to be shy, or sensative...
... or weak or gay or a Hermaphrodite or a Faecophiliac or a Necrophiliac or a Bestialitist or the possibilities are endless really...
0 Replies