Why do black women like white men

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 10:22 pm
I don't understand why black women like white men. Seriously, I don't understand. To some I might sound like a racist, but I’m not. My adopted mom is white, and I love her to death. She is one of sweetest person in the world. I have a number of white guys that are my friends. Just friends, and some of them are very nice looking. But I don't feel attract to them. Or any white guy. My best friend only dates white men. It creeps me out the way she fawns all over them. I have no problem with brothers dating or marrying white women. So what make white men so special? This is a serious question.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 23 • Views: 9,997 • Replies: 91

Setanta

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 10:40 pm
Are you related to the Chinese philosopher M I Wong?
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 11:23 pm
What's to understand?

You don't like white men, some people do.

It's not that difficult to understand individual preferences.

Anyway, I'm sure you've asked your friends, and if their answers didn't satisfy you, what makes you think ours will.

ossobuco

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 11:31 pm
@chai2,
It's hard for me to guess.

Maybe their eyes.

Also, vice versa.

I foresee some building scenario.

0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
Lordyaswas

Reply Thu 5 Mar, 2015 12:42 am
Personally, I think it's because us white guys wear grey socks with our sandals in the summer.

Setanta

Reply Thu 5 Mar, 2015 01:34 am
Yer just a lady killer, ain't ya, Lordy?
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 5 Mar, 2015 08:30 am
@Lordyaswas,
Gray in summer, black in winter.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Thu 5 Mar, 2015 12:56 pm
@Amiwrong,
Amiwrong wrote:
I don't understand why black women like white men.

I don't understand why some women like fat men, or dumb men, or bald men, or sporty men, or red haired men, but - you know what? Everybody's different! Are you aged about 10? Because if you were much older, you would know this. Unless you are just trolling.
0 Replies

argome321

Reply Thu 5 Mar, 2015 01:27 pm
@Amiwrong,
It is very common today, openly inter-racial couples, men and women. People love whom they love for whatever reason(s).
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 5 Mar, 2015 03:27 pm
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Thu 5 Mar, 2015 04:27 pm
@Amiwrong,
Let see more likely to be better off financially and coming from a culture that is less likely to look upon players/cheaters with respect.

More likely to come from families with two parents living together as a married couple and therefore more likely to see marrying and raising children together with their baby mama as the way to go.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2015 06:08 pm
Maybe because white men are less angry and not so consumed with "being a black man" instead of," just being a man".
And yes, you do sound like a racist.
0 Replies

midnite

Reply Fri 27 Mar, 2015 09:29 pm
@Amiwrong,
I am a black woman, and I only date white men. I tried dating black men, but there were a few issues---no job, no car, drugs, alcohol, beating women, too many baby mamas, not taking care of their families, need I go on? It seems most of the black men I know are intellectually inferior, or they can not be faithful...just sayin
cmckean

Reply Wed 22 Apr, 2015 04:14 am
@Amiwrong,
I'm attracted to women of all races. Different strokes for different folks I suppose. Not all black women like white boys. Maybe she had a white man who was a loyal gentleman and decided that's what she likes. Who knows.
0 Replies

argome321

Reply Wed 22 Apr, 2015 04:24 am
@midnite,
Quote:
I am a black woman, and I only date white men. I tried dating black men, but there were a few issues---no job, no car, drugs, alcohol, beating women, too many baby mamas, not taking care of their families, need I go on? It seems most of the black men I know are intellectually inferior, or they can not be faithful...just sayin

I guess Obama, Neil Degrasse Tyson, Colin Power etc don't count? Maybe it's the small world you live in and your small mind that is the problem
BillRM

Reply Wed 22 Apr, 2015 08:49 am
@argome321,
Quote:
guess Obama, Neil Degrasse Tyson, Colin Power etc don't count? Maybe it's the small world you live in and your small mind that is the problem

Those gentlemen does not change the fact that 80 plus of black men do not married the mothers of their children just to start with.
Miller

Reply Wed 22 Apr, 2015 09:01 am
@argome321,
argome321 wrote:

Quote:

I guess Obama, Neil Degrasse Tyson, Colin Power etc don't count? Maybe it's the small world you live in and your small mind that is the problem

Ms Obama's mother, recently said in an interview (TV/Press), that she was very happy that her daughter ( Ms Obama) never married a white man. She also said that she is NOT racist, but in her opinion, white/black couples have many more problems with marriage/relationships than do other couples not involved with inter-racial affairs.
argome321

Reply Wed 22 Apr, 2015 02:32 pm
@Miller,
Quote:
Ms Obama's mother, recently said in an interview (TV/Press), that she was very happy that her daughter ( Ms Obama) never married a white man. She also said that she is NOT racist, but in her opinion, white/black couples have many more problems with marriage/relationships than do other couples not involved with inter-racial affairs.

They are many who do racist things and say racist things but would never consider themselves racist.

0 Replies

argome321

Reply Wed 22 Apr, 2015 02:34 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
Those gentlemen does not change the fact that 80 plus of black men do not married the mothers of their children just to start with.

..and you got these statistics from where?