Why do black women like white men

BillRM

Reply Sat 25 Apr, 2015 09:10 am
@argome321,
Quote:
I entirely agree. It's probably why I used the term relaxed morals.

So doing something that had been shown is harmful to the children that you are bringing into the world is not immoral?

An I am not talking about religious morality either.
BillRM

Reply Sat 25 Apr, 2015 09:14 am
@Olivier5,
I question that a woman is likely not to be able to find a man willing to married her if that is on the top of her list before having children.
Miller

Reply Sat 25 Apr, 2015 01:41 pm
@BillRM,
Bill:

Where's David at?
0 Replies

argome321

Reply Sat 25 Apr, 2015 02:00 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
So doing something that had been shown is harmful to the children that you are bringing into the world is not immoral?

An I am not talking about religious morality either.

It could be secular morality no doubt.

I don't see it being a fruitful debate to get into the moral thing.
It would run off into tangents.

Perhaps you disagree but I'm not going to debate morals save to say I think morals are relative and subjective from my point of view.

Productive children and non productive children come from single parents and two parents house holds. That's all I will say.

BillRM

Reply Sat 25 Apr, 2015 10:16 pm
@argome321,
Quote:
Productive children and non productive children come from single parents and two parents house holds. That's all I will say.

An wonderful human beings come into being having drug addicts parents also that does not mean that the odds are not agianst them from the start.

Miller

Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2015 11:39 am
@BillRM,
BILL:

Did David die or is he sick? I thought you were going to a gunshow with David in Florida...
Miller

Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2015 11:39 am
@BillRM,
Something wrong with the edit function.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2015 09:18 pm
@Miller,
Quote:
Did David die or is he sick? I thought you were going to a gunshow with David in Florida.

Never was lucky enough to have met the man, I been tied up for years taking of care of my elderly mother until her passing last month so it was hard to made plans to meet anyone.
Miller

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2015 09:14 am
@BillRM,
That's Bill.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2015 11:06 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

I question that a woman is likely not to be able to find a man willing to married her if that is on the top of her list before having children.

I don't know about that. My elder sister is cute and smart and yet she kept looking forever. When she turned 40 she was getting ready to take pretty much anyone. It worked out for her in the end but was a close shave.

Still, i concede the point that it's a question of priorities.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sun 3 May, 2015 10:19 pm
@argome321,
argome321 wrote:

The question is why are these women having so many babies out of wedlock... If they are so educated?

Babies are born out of wedlock because the women don't want to be married. They want their freedom. And, it's the freedom issue that causes many educated women to use sperm banks and surrogates for the birthing process.

Who can blame them? There's nothing wrong with black and white women using men as tools to be used and then discarded as they see fit. So why should they bother with marriage?
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 3 May, 2015 11:04 pm
@Miller,
Quote:
women don't want to be married. They want their freedom.

Do you get out? A lot of young women want to be tied down with a man, but they dont want marriage. The whole $20,000 money blow in one day and having both the church and the state butt into their lives does not appeal to them.
BillRM

Reply Mon 4 May, 2015 06:37 am
@Miller,
Quote:
Who can blame them? There's nothing wrong with black and white women using men as tools to be used and then discarded as they see fit. So why should they bother with marriage?

The welfare of their children might be one small reason.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Mon 4 May, 2015 06:49 am
@Miller,
Quote:
There's nothing wrong with black and white women using men as tools to be used and then discarded as they see fit.
The government will not give the mother any benefits unless she tells them who is the father so they can extract maintenance .
Ionus

Reply Mon 4 May, 2015 06:53 am
Quote:
Why do black women like white men
In response to the original question, I was told by a black lover that a white man couldn't possibly beat a black woman half as much as a black man, and also that when you turn the lights off with a white man it is like a glow in the dark toy but with a black man it is like where did everything go .
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sat 9 May, 2015 04:41 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

A lot of young women want to be tied down with a man...

Bondage? With a poor, uneduated slob?

You've been living in a garbage dump too long.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sat 9 May, 2015 04:44 pm
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:

Quote:
There's nothing wrong with black and white women using men as tools to be used and then discarded as they see fit.
The government will not give the mother any benefits unless she tells them who is the father so they can extract maintenance .

The issue is tools not welfare.
stephaniewindom

Reply Sun 10 May, 2015 06:58 am
I also want to know the answer for this question..
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Wed 13 May, 2015 02:22 am
@Miller,
Exactly what happened to you to make you despise half of the human race ? Did you have a father or were you a test tube baby ?
0 Replies

Mamluke13

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2022 09:12 pm
@argome321,
When did black women start viewing white men as there saviors have they forgot they sided with feminism to destroy the black family why do they think they are so innocent I see them begging white men all the time to like them in nyc
0 Replies