aimeemarie123's relationships suck... tell me what you think

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 01:09 pm
pretty crappy dating life. this a free range blow at my dating life... tell me what I am doing wrong.

I can't take all of this rejection I am startin' to get depressed.
since january's split with jason (of 4 years) I have had
mr. lead singer (in a band and totally stuck on himself)
mr. rugby... need i say more? (dumb kind of a bigot.. couldn't take it)
GR
(kinda hid me from all of his firends and used me)
and now mr. best man well he stayed with me and my family when we went to west vriginia to my cousins wedding. he was the best man..we had a thing did not sleep together, at the wedding he left and got a hotel room with some girl.
(have to see him all the time he is friends with my family. and works at the american legion with my uncle.

thie thing is, they all seem really nice to start so I think I am winning big... I feel like I am in the middle of a sex and the city episode... I know you all can help.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,938 • Replies: 79
No top replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 01:10 pm
can't believe you had trouble with a lead singer...we're the salt of the earth.......
0 Replies

aimeemarie123

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 01:14 pm
oh he was so interested in me too... after he looked at himself in the mirror for an hour. he wanted me to follow him and worship his band...
jason was in a band (a lead singer) and he was nothing like mr. lead singer. I loved jason and would still be with him if he had a job, a car, and didn't live with his parents... and cared about me more than his band. so there are two of the guys.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 01:15 pm
a job, a car, his own place, there's your problem....picky picky picky
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 01:15 pm
I'm happy to see you posted this. I'm sure some GOOD advice will come along soon. Bad bear...
0 Replies

aimeemarie123

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 01:18 pm
I know I know I am so picky... really i just want someone who isn't clingy, someone I can have intellectual conversations with, who likes things I like (music movies) someone who isn't jealous. ahhh!!! there is nobody
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 01:18 pm
you need to come south....all the fellas here own their own beautiful doublewides.....and satellite dishes for movies...the intellectual conversation goes without saying......when we're out together we'll carry your pool cue case and open the door to the hall for you, and when you finish your drink we'll smash the cans on our heads and toss 'em in the trash for you......we'll bait your hook and everthing for you
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 01:19 pm
Mind you, the bear has a point. Is it love you are looking for, or material things?
0 Replies

aimeemarie123

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 01:22 pm
hell NO on the material things, I was madly in love with jason and i tried and tried to make it work... I couldn't do it any more he is 25 years old and he has no direction... i wanted to marry him... I can't provide for us it has to be a mutual thing... he was not working toward being anything, but a bum
0 Replies

aimeemarie123

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 01:26 pm
material things are something I need. a place to live, food to eat. but i don't know I guess I can't explain it to you... jason and I are over... thats all. I ended it and I am not unhappy about my decision... although I still love him very much.
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 01:58 pm
Things happen when you least expect them!!
0 Replies

George

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 02:03 pm
When you first meet a guy, what attracts you to him?
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 02:04 pm
have u tried the personals.
at least you can specify what you're looking for...

~~NOTE: my sig line is in no way, shape or form related to stand up for's sig line~~
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 02:15 pm
aimeemarie123 wrote:
hell NO on the material things, I was madly in love with jason and i tried and tried to make it work... I couldn't do it any more he is 25 years old and he has no direction... i wanted to marry him... I can't provide for us it has to be a mutual thing... he was not working toward being anything, but a bum

What if he was a beach bum? That's my dream, to live on a beach somewhere, make enough money to live and travel a little bit. If you can handle this type of life, we can make it work, baby! We can, I know it!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 03:36 pm
I can help.

You have to listen....

And do what I say.

Get all whored up, tight top(assuming you're not a disgusting cow), short skirt, and most importantly...black leather boots that almost come up to your knees. The boots are essential.

Get some of your likewise whored up friends, and make it a habit to go out to the fine liquor/music establishments in your area. I know you live in the sticks, but there must be SOMETHING other than Pub 99.

Act stupid, dance on the bar, do plenty of shots, and make out with as many guys as possible. At the end of the night, you take home one or three of these guys and bang the living piss out of them.

Just make sure to get all your non-disgusting female friends to do the same. The more women we get like this in our country, the better we'll all be. Less fights, less war, ect. Believe me, AM, this is for a GOOD CAUSE.

I wish you luck, grasshopper.

-Slappy Doo Hoo
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 03:40 pm
That is such an inspiring and beautiful sentiment, Slappy. I hope that women all around the world will someday begin to hear and listen to that message. The world will truly be a better place because of it.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 03:43 pm
I know this.

Spread the word, brother.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 03:50 pm
Laughing I'm kinda hoping some women pop in here to give advice, as much as I'm LMAO right now. I've seen aimee's picture. She is no cow.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 03:55 pm
cavfancier wrote:
: I've seen aimee's picture. She is no cow.

I haven't.

What kind of guy would I be, if I had some chick with a huge FUPA going out wearing whorish clothes? What kind of good is that for mankind?

No good, Cav....no good at all.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 04:00 pm
Kicky will vouch for me Slappy. Fess up kicky, you looked too....
0 Replies