Females opinions on men wearing underwear?

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2015 11:45 pm
I am a guy that doesn't usually wear any underwear. Haven't for years. A short time ago I started wondering how wearing silky, soft women's underwear would feel. Turns out I like how they feel. I am only interested in women sexually and am sure I am not gay. (Tried to make out with a gay dude during drunken truth or dare and felt nothing) I am wondering what you females would think if you found out a guy likes to wear panties. Also what is your opinion on guys not wearing any underwear.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 13 • Views: 6,906 • Replies: 80

mismi

Reply Tue 17 Feb, 2015 12:08 am
Seriously?
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Tue 17 Feb, 2015 12:15 am
@sneedsam79,
If you want to wear silky things next to your skin, fine with me.

No underwear means less protection for your outerwear though.
mismi

Reply Tue 17 Feb, 2015 12:25 am
@chai2,
You are nicer than me Chai.

I suppose it depends on what you are wearing as to whether you want something protecting you from your outerwear.

I guess it depends on how loose you wear your outerwear as well.

I would think holding it high and tight like I do my boobs would be more comfortable...

but then...that's just me.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 17 Feb, 2015 12:31 am
@sneedsam79,
You mean, so you would have to drop your pants to take a piss? Let me know if you want a man's opinion on this.

Oh, wait! If you're wearing panties, you might very well be wearing a skirt. Problem solved.
sneedsam79

Reply Tue 17 Feb, 2015 12:43 am
@roger,
First off... I only wear them at home. Second.... I don't have to drop my pants, I still stand to pee and keep my pants up. I don't need a mans opinion because I am looking for what a potential mate would think. I could care less about dudes opinions.
sneedsam79

Reply Tue 17 Feb, 2015 12:45 am
@sneedsam79,
And I am very much a man in every aspect. I love females and only females and love every part of being a pretty manly dude.
roger

Reply Tue 17 Feb, 2015 12:57 am
@sneedsam79,
First, Men do not pee. Men piss.

Now, you're wearing panties. Correct me if I'm wrong, but women's panties don't usually have a fly, right? So you stand up to pee (as you say), and don't drop your pants and panties. How does that work for you? You just piss and go, counting on evaporation to do its work?
RushPoint

Reply Tue 17 Feb, 2015 04:44 am
@sneedsam79,
they make men's silk underwear you know! both boxers and "the other kind" lol
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 17 Feb, 2015 05:03 am
@roger,
roger wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but women's panties don't usually have a fly, right? So you stand up to pee (as you say), and don't drop your pants and panties. How does that work for you? You just piss and go, counting on evaporation to do its work?

A lot of men's pants don't have a fly either. You just put your hand in, and pull your knob over the top. It's hardly rocket science.

If someone can wear women's pants they can't have much down there. I want something that can support my knackers and not have them sticking to my leg.
Setanta

Reply Tue 17 Feb, 2015 05:09 am
Men's pants in the United States all come with flies. In Canada, the only time you see men's underwear without a fly is when you stumble across something manufactured in a predominantly Muslim country. Sweat pants, of course, don't have a fly, but those are markedly different from "jeans" or trousers. I don't see a lot of men wearing sweat pants ins public--for which i am grateful.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 17 Feb, 2015 05:26 am
@Setanta,
I stopped buying y fronts a long time ago. Is doesn't take long for the fly to become distended causing your meat an two veg to be outside, constantly rubbing against your trouser zip.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 17 Feb, 2015 06:16 am
@sneedsam79,
sneedsam79 wrote:

And I am very much a man in every aspect. I love females and only females and love every part of being a pretty manly dude.

And you like to wear silky, soft women's underwear and panties!

Hummm.

Well...I have known guys who are 5' 4" who think they are tall.

No accounting!
jespah

Reply Tue 17 Feb, 2015 08:25 am
@sneedsam79,
Hey, you do whatever you want to.

I'm married for over 2 decades so it's been a long time since I had a first reveal with anyone. Can't say I wouldn't chuckle or make jokes if I saw panties the first time I was about to do the horizontal two-step with someone. Then again, if they were nicer'n mine, I might be a lil jealous.

Personally, I go with cotton as it breathes better.

And the fact that undergarments are supposed to breathe is kind of amusing in and of itself.

But hey, enjoy. But don't be surprised if first reveal is awkward as hell.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 17 Feb, 2015 08:32 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
In Canada, the only time you see men's underwear without a fly is when you stumble across something manufactured in a predominantly Muslim country.

errr no

actually it's a bit of a project finding knit briefs with a y-front - it is now the non-standard option.

when shopping with friends who shop for their sons - they only buy non-y-front
ehBeth

Reply Tue 17 Feb, 2015 08:34 am
@sneedsam79,
silky is fine but why women's panties in particular? men's gotches come in the same fabrics/patterns/colours these days

the cut of women's panties is slightly different and it might be difficult for a man without hips to keep them up properly
ehBeth

Reply Tue 17 Feb, 2015 08:35 am
@sneedsam79,
commando has always seemed like it must be uncomfortable unless a guy is wearing sweats but what the hell, it's not my skin or extra laundry to do
Lordyaswas

Reply Tue 17 Feb, 2015 09:12 am
Briefs, they call them over here. If they have a fly, then they're Y Fronts.

A2K did a big thread on this years ago, when the guys were asked how they managed, and there were many and varied answers.

How the hell can ladies silk panties have enough strength to hold in place the average set of wedding vegetables?

ehBeth

Reply Tue 17 Feb, 2015 09:17 am
@Lordyaswas,
Briefs here are a specific style

http://www.freshpair.com/expert-advice-mens-underwear-boxers-or-briefs.html

all of the styles are available in y-front or non y-front
izzythepush

Reply Tue 17 Feb, 2015 09:59 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

sneedsam79 wrote:

And you like to wear silky, soft women's underwear and panties!

That's an incredibly ignorant thing to say. You may find it hard to conceive that a man likes to wear women's underwear yet is still heterosexual. Not everybody is so blinkered.

Try to let that sink in next time you're eating spaghetti and shouting, "Mama mia!" all over the place. Which, being Italian American, you must do on a daily basis.