Females opinions on men wearing underwear?

Olivier5

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2015 06:13 pm
@ossobuco,
Yes, I do. Makes me look like Klauss Nomi without the make up. Just kidding, Hugo Boss was never too extravagant; it's a serious, slightly boring, extremely solid brand. German, therefore.

I imagine your YSL coat bears some significantly protruding shoulders, though... :-)

0 Replies

sneedsam79

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2015 06:22 pm
@ehBeth,
I have not tried any of the different men's options yet mainly because I just recently gave in and tried the women's. I have to order the male versions online but I just picked a couple of women's pair up at the local lingerie store. I will probably try a pair of male variety soon tho. I kinda wanted to try a thong... any thoughts?
0 Replies

sneedsam79

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2015 06:23 pm
@ehBeth,
It did take a short bit of time to get used to kinda like getting used to sleeping naked. Once you get used to it and try to go back you realize how awesome it is not to wear underwear. I originally started going without because a series of events 15 years ago left me sleeping on a friends couch in a new city without a job and the only possessions I owned was the clothes I had on that day. So it was out of necessity originally. But like I said after a few days of not then wearing them, I realized how awesome it is. But everyone is different and some like to be held up and secure.
0 Replies

design90

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2015 12:29 am
@sneedsam79,
i am not a female but I'm more then sure any typical female would find it a little "off" that a male has such tendency's. And there are some that won't ask a question as all.
Lordyaswas

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2015 02:39 am
@design90,
And what is your view on women wearing Y Fronts or boxers?
FBM

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2015 04:06 am
@Lordyaswas,
I sort of almost had a girlfriend in college who did that. Then I sort of found out she didn't have the slightest intention of becoming any guy's girlfriend, if you get my drift...
0 Replies

Williana

Reply Sun 1 Mar, 2015 11:57 am
@izzythepush,
Well when I came to Brazil many years ago, they have mainly underwear with no fly. Similar to womans panties except color. World wide few places that have "fly" they are knicked name grand-pa underwear. Boxer shorts went out of style dozens of years ago, thank God.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 1 Mar, 2015 12:35 pm
@Williana,
My late wife bought be a pair of boxers. I wore them once, for about an hour. Never again, they were so uncomfortable, and I was constantly having to readjust myself. (It almost lost me my job as a children's entertainer.)
mismi

Reply Sun 1 Mar, 2015 02:45 pm
@izzythepush,
I love wearing men's boxers-the cute plaid ones. I sleep in them. Very Happy

wife beater T and men's boxers. Shocked

So that being said, I guess a guy can wear girls panties....I'm not sure I want to see that though.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 1 Mar, 2015 03:17 pm
@mismi,
You don't have anything that sloshes about and gets stuck where it shouldn't. I'm sure you find them comfortable, I don't. I'm too busy sloshing about and getting stuck where I shouldn't.
mismi

Reply Sun 1 Mar, 2015 03:19 pm
@izzythepush,
I laughed.

Totally get that. You like your tighty whities. Grippers. Whatever you want to call them. Wink
izzythepush

Reply Sun 1 Mar, 2015 03:25 pm
@mismi,
I normally just call them pants.
mismi

Reply Sun 1 Mar, 2015 04:18 pm
@izzythepush,
Gotcha. Pants verses underwear. Well...we have to distinguish between types of underwear here. My boys wear boxer briefs which are a knit material mostly...not as snug as tighty whities which they wear when they are playing basketball. They wear sliding shorts under their baseball pants because when they slide they have to have something to save their skin. Those hold them tight and allow them to put the cup over their boy parts. But they sleep in boxers in the summer and pajama bottoms in the winter. I suppose they do it because that is what their dad has always done. Smile

izzythepush

Reply Sun 1 Mar, 2015 04:26 pm
@mismi,
Over here pants is a catch all term for underwear. What we wear on the outside are called trousers.
Williana

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2015 03:16 pm
@izzythepush,
I never understand why any person (male or female) thinks if you like to wear panties, do some crossdressing, or what ever, you are gay or queer. I only do it with a woman, dream of doing it with women, and would not even let a guy come close, unless playing, and then I have become "bravo" with some queer guys trying their luck. Even a trans-sexual not sure if I could play with.

So panties and other things are just some cloth, cut to some pattern, and sewen together. I wear panties because I like them, the way they feel, etc., and never even crosses my mind to attract a guy in them? Guess it proves, some people that do not have a mind, nor knowledge of the subjects, just say crap!
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2015 03:35 pm
@izzythepush,
Apart fr8m Fridays, when I wear jeggings.
mismi

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2015 06:00 pm
@Lordyaswas,
pic please.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2015 06:06 pm
@mismi,
You don't want to do that.

mismi

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2015 06:22 pm
@izzythepush,
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVDE5yCd2CuBUe62r5Ccd-OgyX5eyhv3uygUEky7cHK3gqKDLNBg
That's a milk snort...not that it ever happens to me.
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2015 10:13 pm
@mismi,
mismi wrote:

pic please.

I'll post one once I find my wide angle lens.

I think it's in that drawer where I store all the christmas cracker prizes from years gone by. I could be gone some time.