Females opinions on men wearing underwear?

ehBeth

Reply Tue 17 Feb, 2015 03:35 pm
@Lordyaswas,
https://static.freshpair.com/fp_content/redesign/itempics/Candyman/9602/118976.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_DgMV2hrDED4/TSukGcgmveI/AAAAAAAAAIA/PzzeBiyDDIs/s1600/why-god-why1.jpg
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 17 Feb, 2015 04:07 pm
@ehBeth,
The so-called "y" front is not the only species of underwear with a fly, which you should know given that you've purchased any number of shorts for me with a fly but not a "y" front. Every pair of shorts you ever purchased for me with no fly was the product of a predominantly Muslim country in south Asia.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 17 Feb, 2015 04:14 pm
In the many decades since i stopped wearing tight jeans, boxer shorts have been my preference--a humble, straight fly, no frills, just functional:

http://www.menunderwear.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/boxer-shorts.jpg
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Tue 17 Feb, 2015 04:16 pm
@sneedsam79,
Get yourself a pair of Speedos and try them out. Will be very close to the same feel as silky soft women's underwear and you can tell anyone you show them to that it is your swim suit.

0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 17 Feb, 2015 04:55 pm
@izzythepush,
No, that's me on a date..

kidding and besides, I'm irish am, so I'd probably say sure and begorrah

I'll probably have more comments once I get to the last of the posts so far.

0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 17 Feb, 2015 05:01 pm
@Lordyaswas,
I was in a B-24 on the ground at Wright Field when I was twelve (dark ages). Didn't look comfy, in memory. I treasured my father's parachute and parachute seat, not for sentiment, but because the parachute was wonderfully silky, and the seat was fun as sort of a short ottoman..

Speaking of shorts, I've digressed.
ossobuco

Reply Tue 17 Feb, 2015 05:14 pm
@ossobuco,
edit - this should be to sneedsam.

Ok. To me this is easy, buy men's underwear of whatever style, in silk. Or, if you would enjoy it, including the shopping experience, go to the women's section.
Perhaps you have a laundress at home as it is and have no defecation or urination concerns. If not a laundress, I'd suggest well made cotton undies of your preferred style, men's or women's and a nice silk kimono for sometime later.

Oh, despite my non clear avatar(s) and username, I'm female.
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 17 Feb, 2015 05:17 pm
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:

I was in a B-24 on the ground at Wright Field when I was twelve (dark ages). Didn't look comfy, in memory.

Anyone who has been in one of these WWII bombers has to be in awe of the men who actually flew missions in them. The are open air planes (guns or cannon open to the outside...and cramped beyond imagination. Often the tail gunner had to enter in a way that prevented him from coming back into the fuselage until the plane landed. And the navigator, bombardier and bottom turret gunners were almost outside the plane.

Moving around in the fuselage is even difficult.

It took major league jewels to get into one of these crates and go over enemy territory...and take flak and fighter attacks.
ossobuco

Reply Tue 17 Feb, 2015 05:41 pm
@Frank Apisa,
It was probably a B-25, my bad.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Tue 17 Feb, 2015 08:55 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I want something that can support my knackers

Wow...I thought you were knackerd long ago!
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2015 04:18 am
You're like one of those little dogs desperate to be noticed. I don't to talk to you, you're a lowlife racist, and you're thick as ****. There's no point in talking to such creatures.
0 Replies

Lady Lingiton

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2015 06:11 am
@sneedsam79,
Quote:
A short time ago I started wondering how wearing silky, soft women's underwear would feel.

Turns out I like how they feel.

I am wondering what you females would think if you found out a guy likes to wear panties. Also what is your opinion on guys not wearing any underwear.

It's apparel that the male interlopers here don't know which way is up in the ladies underwear department (or their own ), and they should be left to grab the gusset and go right about their business.

I think your cross-dressing outfit could be quite the turn, teamed with matching bra, and a high-heeled shiatsu routine for the hole in one at the veritable height of fashion that only a samsnead could slam if not dunk.

Underwear is par for the course and so is the clubhouse.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2015 06:50 am
@ossobuco,
Quote:
To me this is easy, buy men's underwear of whatever style, in silk.

Exactly... This guy is not interested in silk itself as much as in the crossdressing. Which is fine by me. Women wear their man's stocking and briefs all the time. You even stole our trousers. High time we adopt the skirt, with all this global warming...
Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2015 07:43 am
@Olivier5,
"High time we adopt the skirt, with all this global warming..."

Been there, done that......

http://media.boreme.com/post_media/2005/kilt-in-wind.jpg
Olivier5

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2015 08:09 am
@Lordyaswas,
Ooops. This guy could have used some flowery panties.

Those kilts seems too warm to my taste. What I was thinking about was the light summer dress, you know...
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2015 11:36 am
@Olivier5,
I figured cross dressing but haven't been sure..

If you guys adopt the skirt, you'll get sick of the fashion changes in length in no time, and then need bigger closets.

There was a guy back in Venice, CA, who often wore a skirt. What I can't remember is if he also rollerskated a lot.
Olivier5

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2015 11:50 am
@ossobuco,
I've worn the skirt for a few days, in Somalia... Well, not really a skirt, rather a light cloth one wraps around one's loins. I must say i liked it a lot.

Why bigger closets?
ossobuco

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2015 01:17 pm
@Olivier5,
To keep up with the fashion world, one buys new clothes because last year's went out of style; this can happen particularly with skirt or dress lengths.

I don't do this myself. I buy what I like, primarily from thrift shops, and keep the clothes I like and give those I'm tired of back to thrifts.

I will admit to keeping some peculiar clothes. Take for example my purple suede blazer, purchased new back when big shoulders were in style. Now there's a fad that will likely never return. But, the coat is so soft I can't bear to give it away. I should probably make a pillow out of it.
Olivier5

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2015 02:00 pm
@ossobuco,
Hey, I said we should adopt skirts, not fashion... :-) I am still wearing the Hugo Boss winter coat i bought with my first pay in 1988 or so, with those massive 80's shoulders. It costed me circa 2000 francs back then and i remember feeling a bit scared at the price tag... I never made a better deal though. This thing won't die, and I still like it...
ossobuco

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2015 03:07 pm
@Olivier5,
You mean you WEAR the coat with the big shoulders? Kidding. I wear mine sometimes. At this point, I don't care what people think. I might even start a new 'old lady' fad.

The thrift shops in the west Los Angeles area would have some great buys, by virtue of there being some wealth in some sections of the area. Thus I have a Lanvin jacket with big shoulders, a Georgio Armani blazer with not quite so big shoulders, a St. Laurent coat, yep, big shoulders, and a long black wool coat by no one famous, with big shoulders. I paid around $20.00 each for them. Still have 'em, sometimes wear them. The cold season here is short.. and the clerks at my grocery store would think I lost my mind with that St. Laurent coat.

On the other hand, the other day I was going to the store, wearing my well loved korean jacket, with fancy gold stitching on the front of it. That one would have cost me, say, seven dollars when I got it at a thrift. Some guy, fiftyish, started walking faster to intercept me to tell me what a wonderful jacket I have.. hey, that's stylin'.