One must moisturize once a night

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 26 Sep, 2015 03:45 pm
He doesn't have any wrinkles....so he shouldn't panic. How old is he again?

Pete: kids always will give you grey hair, period! Smile
MMarciano

Reply Sat 26 Sep, 2015 08:30 pm
@CalamityJane,
No he doesn't. My hubby will be 31 in November and he still gets carded while ordering a cocktail at dinner. Those waiters probably just want to check out his ID because he's so purdy Smile every time I see that sweet face I ask him to marry me all over again!
EqualityFLSTPete

Reply Sat 10 Oct, 2015 06:23 pm
@MMarciano,
Where you two bitches been?
CalamityJane

Reply Sat 10 Oct, 2015 07:30 pm
@EqualityFLSTPete,
Probably at a seminar for the surgically enhanced ones Wink
EqualityFLSTPete

Reply Sun 25 Oct, 2015 05:10 pm
@CalamityJane,
I think they’re just busy. He still post on Facebook. They have a new baby in the house. An 8th month old hand fed Catalina Macaw named Caesar; he’s got a giant cage. I’ve seen the photos on Facebook; he’s a beautiful bird! Very Happy
ossobuco

Reply Sun 25 Oct, 2015 05:31 pm
@EqualityFLSTPete,
Oh, geez. Memories of Dys and a bird..
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Sun 5 Mar, 2017 06:28 pm
I'm now using the collagen face and neck masks. I've been told I look 20 again Razz

http://oi66.tinypic.com/25q6wc9.jpg
ossobucotemp

Reply Sun 5 Mar, 2017 08:58 pm
@jcboy,
Why? don't you want any gravitas?
MMarciano

Reply Sun 12 Mar, 2017 06:17 pm
@ossobucotemp,
He's a hot mess!

I'm the one that has to help him put the face and neck mask on, and he doesn't even need it.

I'm considering getting him some serious professional help. Rolling Eyes
ossobucotemp

Reply Sun 12 Mar, 2017 07:00 pm
@MMarciano,
Me, I've gone in the complete opposite direction sort of gradually, and, now and relatively recently could myself be described as non-moisturing wacko.
I've advanced past the stage of old broad to older woman to full out old person. I've flipped on all this..

After years of mad hair washing with all that entails re products, and if not mad, some considered skin moisturizing, I read articles advising the opposite. First I tried to learn to make my own shampoo, yada yada, and similar with moisturizers, after at least two, or was it three, as I moved, good dermatologists recommended less of this stuff.

So, one sunny day, I stopped. I now wash my hair not every couple of days, but about every ten days and only using a deluge of hot water. I take it this is better re maintaining natural oils. (Of course, this may relate to age and you guys are young, and out there sweating in the California sun, so, I dunno.) But, my hair has never been better. Ok, maybe when I was twelve.

I don't play sports at all now, so cleaning up isn't hard, but I'm spare with where I soap, based on the same principle of hot water and natural oils. My last Dermatologist agreed with me. Also, I've not had itchy skin for a couple of years.

Hope I haven't grossed you guys out..
ossobucotemp

Reply Sun 12 Mar, 2017 07:12 pm
@ossobucotemp,
If I find where I stored the most convincing article, I'll post.
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Reply Sun 12 Mar, 2017 10:00 pm
Meantime you can glimmse me on eh beth's
Terre Haute tread. I'm the taller one in the middle.
Eian Mcneely

Reply Tue 14 Mar, 2017 04:56 am
@jcboy,
yes its necessary otherwise you don't get away with the itchy skin throughout the day
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Tue 14 Mar, 2017 12:36 pm
@ossobucotemp,
Quote:
Terre Haute

The third place I fell in love with on first view.
ossobucotemp

Reply Tue 14 Mar, 2017 11:13 pm
@Sturgis,
I see I can only pull that photo up now from my own past capturing of ehBeth's friends' photo of us. Oh, well. I like it, since I looked relatively good. I'm afraid now to fool with it, lest I lose it, as I want to send it to family and so on.
ossobucotemp

Reply Tue 14 Mar, 2017 11:47 pm
@ossobucotemp,
This lack of trust is relative to my wonko antique iMac and, I suppose, my wonko self, as I get agita'. My computer dies at least once a day, for years now. Call me mac nurse.
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2017 05:53 am
@jcboy,
A good night shower does it for me.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2017 05:22 pm
I’m trying out a couple new facemasks by Purify. One is an Australian red clay and the other is Moroccan ghassoul clay. Not sure which one I like better but either one is better than the Lancome face mask. That stuff dries too hard on your face. Mad

http://oi66.tinypic.com/iyg4uo.jpg
chai2

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2017 09:33 pm
Serious question. How long does it take you to go through a container of some of these products?

How do you decide what to buy?
roger

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2017 09:35 pm
@chai2,
You're kidding? Stay up late tonight and I bet there will be a dozen products awaiting your selection, and all right here on a2k.