One must moisturize once a night

jcboy

Reply Thu 28 May, 2015 07:26 pm
@CalamityJane,
Actually I’m now 30 years old, it’s all down hill from here on. Old married man with three kids. Razz
CalamityJane

Reply Thu 28 May, 2015 07:26 pm
@farmerman,
Hahaha, that's a funny quote, farmerman!
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Thu 28 May, 2015 07:40 pm
@jcboy,
That's an Apple computer in the image... Are you a metrosexual??
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Thu 28 May, 2015 07:40 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

yeh but hes moister than an oyster

OMG raw oysters are my favorite, I could eat five dozen of them in one sitting, I've done it before Cool
0 Replies

carroll123

Reply Fri 29 May, 2015 05:33 am
@jcboy,
I don't use all these products. By reading all comments i realize that i don't even though of these things. I think I should pay attention on my skin and start using such kind of moisturizer.
0 Replies

EqualityFLSTPete

Reply Sat 30 May, 2015 04:45 pm
@jcboy,
Morgan you're an absolute nut case but I still love ya Very Happy
jcboy

Reply Sat 30 May, 2015 08:41 pm
@EqualityFLSTPete,
I love you too Anthony even though you do wear more make-up than the common street walking whore. Razz
ehBeth

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2015 06:37 pm
@jcboy,
Given your new avatar, it seems that your moisturizing regime is really working. You look so verra verra verra young. Laughing
jcboy

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2015 07:16 pm
@ehBeth,
We're all celebrating the clown car coming to the US Cool
0 Replies

MMarciano

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2015 07:33 pm
@ehBeth,
That's our youngest baby and those are my shoes! Laughing

He was a holy terror when he first came home but he's fitting in just fine with the rest of us! Very Happy
ehBeth

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2015 07:36 pm
@MMarciano,
He looks like he's got a fine sense of style Smile

He picked out some excellent shoes to go with his pants.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2015 10:59 pm
@jcboy,
jcboy wrote:

Actually I’m now 30 years old, it’s all down hill from here on. Old married man with three kids. Razz

Congratulations! My son recently turned 32 and I beg him constantly to find his special person, get married, and give me grandchildren!

Skin care: In addition to drinking water several times a day, I use Olay daily facial cloths morning and night for cleansing. I use Olay Age Defying anti-wrinkle day lotion with sunscreen. I also use Olay Quench Body Lotion. I love how these products make my skin feel soft and look healthy. Smile
jcboy

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2015 06:04 pm
@Debra Law,
We’re still in Miami until tomorrow morning then off to Disney World then Puerto Rico. I was so busy packing everything for the kids I didn’t pack one bottle of moisturizer for myself. I’ll look like a wrinkled up old queen before the week is over. Sad
ossobuco

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2015 06:10 pm
@jcboy,
So, you are pouring all that stuff onto you skin layers and beyond. I take it there are pros and cons on all that. I don't know the data, but I'd check.
jcboy

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2015 06:16 pm
@ossobuco,
Yes but I washed it all off with the facial cleansers and face wipes, then start all over again every evening before bed. Well except this week.
ossobuco

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2015 06:31 pm
@jcboy,
The facial cleansers seeping, seeping.

I don't know the documentation from differing sources on the testing on all this, but I'm moderately wary, and I'm not your usual scare monger.
jcboy

Reply Fri 7 Aug, 2015 08:28 pm
@ossobuco,
I have changed some of the products for my daily beauty treatment regimen and now I’m working on my hair

For hair products I have decided to try Crew shampoo, conditioner, body wash and their hair pomade. Plus I also discovered L’Oreal now has a natures therapy mega moisturizer for your skin, I’m just trying this one out to see if I like it or not.

I’ll also let you know what I think of the Crew products, if I don’t like them I will rip them to shreds on social media. Cool

http://oi57.tinypic.com/10nup0w.jpg
MMarciano

Reply Fri 7 Aug, 2015 08:41 pm
@jcboy,
Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

EqualityFLSTPete

Reply Sat 8 Aug, 2015 05:44 am
@jcboy,
You're a freak! I would never use that Crew garbage on my hair!

Very Happy
jcboy

Reply Sat 8 Aug, 2015 08:56 am
@EqualityFLSTPete,
Razz

I goofed, that therapy mega moisturizer isn't a body lotion, it's for your hair. I put some on last night and it felt weird, then I read the directions. Your suppose to put it damp hair and let it sit for two minutes then shampoo. Cool