Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

MontereyJack

Reply Sun 23 Feb, 2020 08:41 pm
@oralloy,
Conservatives take sadistic glee in getting guns into the hands of as many people as possible, including clearly people who have nb business having guns at all because conservatives get sadistic joy at the fact that some of those people they've helped arm will violate people's civil rights by killing them, because conservatives take sadistic joy at the thought of pissing on the corpses of victims of gun violence, as they have often stated. And those two posts of mine you mistakenly cite do not say what you mistakenly think they do. They do laud the loosening of standards for banning assault-style weapons, a worthy endeavor oralloy should try.

coldjoint

Reply Sun 23 Feb, 2020 08:43 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Conservatives take sadistic glee

They also remember what they have said. Apparently you do not.
MontereyJack

Reply Sun 23 Feb, 2020 08:47 pm
@coldjoint,
oh yes I do, and it's not what oralloy mistakenly keeps repeating, which he has always misconstrued. not my fault he has a weak grasp of logic.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 23 Feb, 2020 08:49 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
not my fault he has a weak grasp of logic.

You can't even find the handle to grasp.
RABEL222

Reply Sun 23 Feb, 2020 09:19 pm
@coldjoint,
Another genus post by c j?
coldjoint

Reply Sun 23 Feb, 2020 09:24 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
Another genus post by c j?

You tell me.
Quote:
Genus
A genus is a taxonomic rank used in the biological classification of living and fossil organisms, as well as viruses, in biology. In the hierarchy of biological classification, genus comes above species and below family. In binomial nomenclature, the genus name forms the first part of the binomial species name for each species within the genus.Wikipedia
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Sun 23 Feb, 2020 09:25 pm
@coldjoint,
He talks balderdash. What he claims are people's moptivations and thojghts hasve no relation to reality. They're purely his own inventions. He denies it, but he has apparently borrowed some of his talking points from other far right memes. So it's possible some of the fantasies he spouts are in fact other people's fantasies in origin, but fantasies they are regardless.
oralloy

Reply Sun 23 Feb, 2020 09:57 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Conservatives take sadistic glee in getting guns into the hands of as many people as possible, including clearly people who have no business having guns at all because conservatives get sadistic joy at the fact that some of those people they've helped arm will violate people's civil rights by killing them,

Preventing progressives from outlawing pistol grips on semi-auto rifles does not put any guns in the hands of anyone who shouldn't have them.

MontereyJack wrote:
because conservatives take sadistic joy at the thought of pissing on the corpses of victims of gun violence, as they have often stated.

Spare me the silly virtue signalling about "the poor victims".

Progressive attempts to outlaw pistol grips on semi-auto rifles have nothing at all to do with trying to save any lives.

MontereyJack wrote:
And those two posts of mine you mistakenly cite do not say what you mistakenly think they do.

There is no mistake. I cited the correct posts.

You openly expressed support for laws that are designed to outlaw pistol grips on semi-auto rifles.

MontereyJack wrote:
They do laud the loosening of standards for banning assault-style weapons,

That is incorrect. Your posts laud efforts to outlaw pistol grips on semi-auto rifles.

MontereyJack wrote:
a worthy endeavor oralloy should try.

I'm not a psychopath, so violating people's civil liberties for no reason does not thrill me like it thrills progressives.
oralloy

Reply Sun 23 Feb, 2020 09:58 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
oh yes I do, and it's not what oralloy mistakenly keeps repeating,

No mistakes on my end. You have repeatedly expressed support for outlawing pistol grips on semi-auto rifles.

You've even been willing to sacrifice gun control that might actually save lives in your eagerness for gun control measures that do nothing but violate people's civil liberties for fun.

MontereyJack wrote:
which he has always misconstrued.

I've misconstrued nothing. You have openly supported outlawing pistol grips on rifles, and the posts are there for all to read.

MontereyJack wrote:
not my fault he has a weak grasp of logic.

You cannot point out any flaws in my logic.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 23 Feb, 2020 09:59 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
He talks balderdash.

Your posts are there for all to read. You have repeatedly expressed support for outlawing pistol grips on semi-auto rifles.

http://able2know.org/topic/203766-209#post-5227079

http://able2know.org/topic/355218-2108#post-6598060

MontereyJack wrote:
What he claims are people's motivations and thoughts hasve no relation to reality. They're purely his own inventions.

So how come you cannot provide any alternative motivation for outlawing pistol grips on semi-auto rifles?

Your failure to provide any other motivation shows quite clearly that the only real motivation is that progressives get sadistic joy from violating people's civil liberties.

MontereyJack wrote:
He denies it, but he has apparently borrowed some of his talking points from other far right memes. So it's possible some of the fantasies he spouts are in fact other people's fantasies in origin, but fantasies they are regardless.

You cannot provide any examples of me ever pulling a blatham.
MontereyJack

Reply Sun 23 Feb, 2020 10:32 pm
@oralloy,
You clearly cannot read. Neither of my posts that you cite even mentions pistol grips, since that is purely your red herring and obsession, not mine or progressives'.. Further I would certainly never accuse you of pulling a blatham, since he talks sense and you conspicuously do not.

Further, on the basis of the quarter century that has passed since the assault style weapons ban, and the continuing increased evidence of the deadly use of semi auto guns, including the videos of test firings I have posted several times, I now call for a NZ style ban on semi auto weapons with detachable magazines, since they are capable of firing a hundred aimed shots in about a minute and a half, which goes far beyond self defense and puts us firmly in the realm of slaughter. Kindly update your tIrades.
MontereyJack

Reply Sun 23 Feb, 2020 10:39 pm
@oralloy,
You get your jollies from pissing on the corpses of victims of gun violence. That's not in normal territory. And you still distort twist and ignore what I've said. And your virtue signaling about supposed violations of civil liberties is getting relly tiresome. as well as phony, of course.
oralloy

Reply Sun 23 Feb, 2020 11:05 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
You clearly cannot read.

I read just fine. You repeatedly expressed support for laws that forbid pistol grips on semi-auto rifles.

MontereyJack wrote:
Neither of my posts that you cite even mentions pistol grips,

Even if that had been true, you still clearly expressed support for laws against pistol grips.

But as it happens, you said this:
"weapons with ONE functional feature (which oralloy mistakenly refers to as "cosmetic features") will be banned"

So you did in fact mention pistol grips.

You were wrong of course to refer to pistol grips as a functional feature. But you did in fact refer to them.

MontereyJack wrote:
Further I would certainly never accuse you of pulling a blatham,

You just did accuse me of pulling a blatham.

MontereyJack wrote:
since he talks sense and you conspicuously do not.

It never fails that people who either support fascism or oppose civil liberties will invoke common sense.

MontereyJack wrote:
Further, on the basis of the quarter century that has passed since the assault style weapons ban, and the continuing increased evidence of the deadly use of semi auto guns, including the videos of test firings I have posted several times, I now call for a NZ style ban on semi auto weapons with detachable magazines, since they are capable of firing a hundred aimed shots in about a minute and a half, which goes far beyond self defense and puts us firmly in the realm of slaughter. Kindly update your tIrades.

Does this mean you renounce your earlier calls to outlaw pistol grips?

Even if you personally renounce it, do realize that you do not speak for all progressives, who for the most part remain eager to violate people's civil liberties for their own sadistic pleasure.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 23 Feb, 2020 11:06 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
You get your jollies from pissing on the corpses of victims of gun violence.

Not really. That was just a way of telling you where you could stick your silly virtue signaling about "the poor victims" (that you don't actually care about).

MontereyJack wrote:
And you still distort twist and ignore what I've said.

No I don't. You've very clearly expressed open support for efforts to outlaw pistol grips on semi-auto rifles. And you've done so repeatedly over a long period of time.

MontereyJack wrote:
And your virtue signaling about supposed violations of civil liberties is getting relly tiresome.

No virtue signaling on my end. I actually work to prevent progressives from violating people's civil liberties.

MontereyJack wrote:
as well as phony, of course.

Nothing phony on my end. My views are as I express them.

Again you wrongfully accuse me of pulling a blatham.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Mon 24 Feb, 2020 10:12 am
@TheCobbler,
Quote:
I don't need to be schooled about the Constitution by someone who supports a lawless, corrupt traitor...

Appeartly you do because you don't understand what State's Rights actually means. You weren't even close to what it actually means or says or what it's intention actually was. I'm not surprised, you like a majority of leftists don't understand the Constitution and instead inject your own false meanings into it. You can continue in your ignorance but it makes you as well as the 3 fools who liked your comment look stupid and uneducated.
RABEL222

Reply Mon 24 Feb, 2020 09:43 pm
@MontereyJack,
Its opinion that they think is fact because they pull their opinion out of their ass.
oralloy

Reply Mon 24 Feb, 2020 09:52 pm
@RABEL222,
Wrong again. Facts are not opinions no matter how much of a tantrum progressives throw.

If the motivation for trying to outlaw pistol grips is anything other than the sadistic pleasure that progressives get from violating people's civil liberties, why can't you state this alternative motivation?
RABEL222

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2020 01:44 am
I have to admit Ollie. And CJ convinced me to get a gun. But not to shoot school kids or Mexicans. Its Ollie and CJ I'm afraid of.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2020 04:37 am

https://imgur.com/NYFFL3z.jpg

Moscow Mitch can have the honor of lighting the fuse...
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2020 08:49 am
@oralloy,
Since no one is trying to outlaw pistol grips your question is meaningless. we have repeatedly told you why. Pay attention.