Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

Baldimo

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2020 03:16 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Was it a trumpian immigraant hater who shot up el Paso. was it a right wing white supremacist who shot up the va church.

You don't realize why I posted that, but your an idiot so I'm not surprised. Redrex seems to think everyone who uses a gun for improper reasons is a member of the GOP. I was pointing out that it isn't the case, which you were too dumb to understand and decided to play Rex's stupid game.

We could play this game all day long, but the point was evil people come from both all political parties, not just a single one.

hingehead

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2020 04:59 pm
@Baldimo,
Yep, bad people on both sides - but right now the GOP is dismantling your constitution.

@MollyMcKew
Dark note from Dad:

"In my life I’ve seen a president gunned down, a war lost in crushing defeat--but now this, 'the city on a hill' trashed for absolutely nothing, nothing but a few bucks.

Maybe in a few hundred years someone will take a chance on this great experiment again."
coldjoint

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2020 05:17 pm
@hingehead,
Quote:
but right now the GOP is dismantling your constitution.

Looks like someone knows nothing about the Constitution.
oralloy

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2020 05:22 pm
@hingehead,
hingehead wrote:
right now the GOP is dismantling your constitution.

Don't be silly. No they aren't.
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2020 06:49 pm
Trump sets new record for tweets as president on day House makes impeachment case

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/479478-trump-sets-new-personal-record-for-tweets-in-a-day-as-house-makes

https://res.cloudinary.com/teepublic/image/private/s--NcVWBMik--/t_Resized%20Artwork/c_fit,g_north_west,h_954,w_954/co_000000,e_outline:48/co_000000,e_outline:inner_fill:48/co_ffffff,e_outline:48/co_ffffff,e_outline:inner_fill:48/co_bbbbbb,e_outline:3:1000/c_mpad,g_center,h_1260,w_1260/b_rgb:eeeeee/c_limit,f_jpg,h_630,q_90,w_630/v1548213415/production/designs/4061352_0.jpg
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2020 07:07 pm
12 GOP Senators Break The Rules And Walk Out As Schiff Hammers Trump Evidence

Republicans are so committed to their cover-up for Trump that they won’t even pretend to listen to the evidence.

https://www.politicususa.com/2020/01/22/12-gop-senators-break-the-rules-and-walk-out-as-schiff-hammers-trump-evidence.html

Or they might be deciding as a group to give up the charade, I guess.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2020 07:15 pm
@hingehead,
Quote:
12 GOP Senators Break The Rules And Walk Out

America is a dangerous place, you need to go out in groups, and the UK is crime and corruption free.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Thu 23 Jan, 2020 05:49 am
@coldjoint,
Yes. You.
MontereyJack

Reply Thu 23 Jan, 2020 05:54 am
@Baldimo,
Andnow they are predominantly coming from the right which you keep trying to downplay.
oralloy

Reply Thu 23 Jan, 2020 11:57 am
@MontereyJack,
Let's see some proof that they are predominately coming from the right.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 23 Jan, 2020 11:58 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
coldjoint wrote:
Looks like someone knows nothing about the Constitution.

Yes. You.

You cannot provide any examples of Coldjoint making an incorrect statement about the Constitution, or making an incorrect statement about anything else for that matter.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 23 Jan, 2020 12:01 pm
@oralloy,

Quote:
You cannot provide any examples

Of anything. I say we stop asking him. He apparently is only capable of saying things that he has no intention of backing up. Kind of non-posts.
MontereyJack

Reply Thu 23 Jan, 2020 01:16 pm
@coldjoint,
You are repeatedly outed for racist xenophobia
. Orally for his repeated nonsense about dementia and pistol grips which nonsense he's tried to foist on us for years. You guys deny reality and call your fantasies facts. You repeat the nonsense endlessly and deny its nonsense qqqwhen it's pointed out as nonsense and shown to be so. Stop living in alternate realities.
oralloy

Reply Thu 23 Jan, 2020 01:36 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

Progressives call people racists when progressives are confronted with facts. But the accusations are not true in any way.

It's a lot like their babbling about people watching Fox News. It's just gibberish that comes out of their mouths when their mind shorts out.

MontereyJack wrote:
Orally for his repeated nonsense about dementia and pistol grips which nonsense he's tried to foist on us for years.

Whether progressive ideology is demented or not is a matter of opinion. My opinion is that it is.

Here are two posts where you called for and praised efforts to ban pistol grips on semi-auto rifles:

https://able2know.org/topic/203766-209#post-5227079

https://able2know.org/topic/355218-2108#post-6598060

MontereyJack wrote:
You guys deny reality and call your fantasies facts.

You cannot provide any examples of any conservative poster denying reality or claiming fantasy to be fact.

MontereyJack wrote:
You repeat the nonsense endlessly and deny its nonsense when it's pointed out as nonsense

When progressives claim that facts are nonsense, that doesn't change the reality that facts are true.

MontereyJack wrote:
and shown to be so.

Facts are not nonsense, and you cannot show facts to be nonsense.

MontereyJack wrote:
Stop living in alternate realities.

There is no alternate reality. There is only the real world and the progressives' denial of reality.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Thu 23 Jan, 2020 03:57 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:

My objections to Islam have nothing to do with racism or xenophobia. My opposition to illegal immigration is not racist either, it is a clear danger to our national security. You say I am those things but you cannot prove it.

Here is your chance. All my posts can be accessed.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Thu 23 Jan, 2020 04:19 pm
@MontereyJack,
I haven't tried to down play anything, you are guilty of that with that stupid post you made and the lying claims by Redrex. It's you guys who are trying to deny the left is violent and push it all on the right.

In a single weekend, we had 2 mass shooters, one of them was right leaning and the other was left leaning. We only hear about the political leanings of the El Paso shooter and the MSM ignores the political leanings of the Dayton shooter and never mention it.
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Thu 23 Jan, 2020 05:08 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Orally for his repeated nonsense about dementia and pistol grips which nonsense he's tried to foist on us for years. You guys deny reality and call your fantasies facts.

It is a fact that a semiautomatic rifle is not an assault rifle. Oralloy does not dispute that fact. You, on the other hand, dispute that fact. It is a bit humorous that you would attempt to pin the denial of reality on him.

Quote:
You repeat the nonsense endlessly and deny its nonsense qqqwhen it's pointed out as nonsense and shown to be so.

The only time he repeats himself is when you repeat your denial of reality which calls for repeated correction. Stop denying reality, and he'll stop correcting you.
glitterbag

Reply Thu 23 Jan, 2020 05:14 pm
@Glennn,
Is there more than one oral than the one with an IQ of 170?
oralloy

Reply Thu 23 Jan, 2020 08:09 pm
@glitterbag,
Multiple versions of me... I bet we'd all have interesting conversations with each other.
oralloy

Reply Thu 23 Jan, 2020 08:10 pm
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:
The only time he repeats himself is when you repeat your denial of reality which calls for repeated correction. Stop denying reality, and he'll stop correcting you.

Exactly!
0 Replies