Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

coldjoint

Reply Sat 26 Oct, 2019 05:04 pm
@MontereyJack,
It is the Democrats abusing their majority status. Payback is going to be Hell.
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 26 Oct, 2019 05:18 pm
@oralloy,
Most of the :facts: are purely your opinion (and others oinion you happen to agree with). It s a fact lhat liberal and progressive judges believe in upholding the Constituiton and vote to do so. It is yoy\ur OPINION that they don't. Just as it is fact that liberals and progreesives think conservative decsions often violate the Constitution.

And as I recall in another thread I told you that it was my opinion that 2 plus 2 was 27. You told me that was incorrect. Why? Because 2 plus 2 is 4. So obviously opinions do have truth value. contra your repeated claim. Your attempted rebuttal f my oints is a failure.
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 26 Oct, 2019 05:23 pm
@NACHOFUNNYMAN,
And I suggest you look at the definitions. After two hundred plus years of amendments to the constitutions what we live in is in fact a constitutional representative democracy which is in the definitions essentially indistinguishable from a constitutional representative republic..
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Sat 26 Oct, 2019 06:07 pm
@coldjoint,
Nonsense. The GOP spent the first two years of the Trump presidency essentially dtryin ti estroy the fabric of our democracy. Dems working to salvage what was left and trying to restore all the good things trump tried to wipe away.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 26 Oct, 2019 06:13 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
trying to restore all the good things trump tried to wipe away.

What was good ,thing, or otherwise? This should be good.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 26 Oct, 2019 06:47 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Most of the :facts: are purely your opinion (and others opinion you happen to agree with).

That is incorrect. The facts that I provided are facts, not opinions.

MontereyJack wrote:
It s a fact that liberal and progressive judges believe in upholding the Constitution and vote to do so.

That is incorrect. Progressive judges vote to allow the Constitution to be violated.

It is inaccurate to refer to a progressive as a liberal.

MontereyJack wrote:
It is your OPINION that they don't.

That is incorrect. It is a fact that they don't.

MontereyJack wrote:
Just as it is fact that liberals and progressives think conservative decisions often violate the Constitution.

Can you provide any example of a conservative decision that is contrary to the Second Amendment?

It is inaccurate to refer to a progressive as a liberal.

MontereyJack wrote:
And as I recall in another thread I told you that it was my opinion that 2 plus 2 was 27. You told me that was incorrect. Why? Because 2 plus 2 is 4. So obviously opinions do have truth value. contra your repeated claim.

That is incorrect. Your claim that 2 + 2 = 27 is not an opinion. It is simply an untrue claim.

MontereyJack wrote:
Your attempted rebuttal f my points is a failure.

That is incorrect. I have rebutted all of your points.
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 26 Oct, 2019 11:06 pm
@oralloy,
You have rebutted none of them. You have simply made factless assertions. Asserting an opinion is a fact does not make it a fact. and all of those alleged facts are merely biased opinion.. You also have no right to decide what anyone else's opinions are. That's one colossal fail you've got there.
oralloy

Reply Sat 26 Oct, 2019 11:39 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
You have rebutted none of them.

That is incorrect. I have rebutted your untrue claims about leftist judges, and I've rebutted your untrue claims about facts versus opinions.

MontereyJack wrote:
You have simply made factless assertions.

That is incorrect. It is a fact that conservative judges support the Constitution. It is a fact that progressive judges vote to allow the Constitution to be violated.

Progressives don't like facts, but that doesn't mean that facts aren't true.

MontereyJack wrote:
Asserting an opinion is a fact does not make it a fact.

Luckily for me I've never tried to assert that an opinion is a fact.

MontereyJack wrote:
and all of those alleged facts are merely biased opinion..

That is incorrect. Progressives don't like facts, but that does not mean that facts are opinions.

MontereyJack wrote:
You also have no right to decide what anyone else's opinions are.

True. But that's OK. I've never had any desire to do such a thing.

MontereyJack wrote:
That's one colossal fail you've got there.

Not when it's something that I've never even tried to do in the first place.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 26 Oct, 2019 11:54 pm
@MontereyJack,
What good things are you going to restore, you never answered.
MontereyJack

Reply Sun 27 Oct, 2019 01:53 am
@coldjoint,
a very small posrton of the good things trump did away with that should be restored: clean air, clean water, DACA, affordable health care for 20 mllon amercans, the multilateral nuclear deal with iran which the other deal partners felt iran was generally adhering to, the science showing global climate change was real and happening and the Paris accords for action against it,, t ax cuts that don't favor the very rich., cabinet officials not ex lobbyists or ex officials of the businesses they are supposed to regulate, blind trusts so they con't illegally profit from business interests they get from gov't position, transparency in tax returns, general adherence to the truth, rsther than general adherence to lies.
oralloy

Reply Sun 27 Oct, 2019 02:01 am
@MontereyJack,
Progressives keep trying to violate our civil liberties for fun, and Trump protects our civil liberties. So none of that other stuff really matters. What matters is reelecting Trump so that our civil liberties remain protected.
MontereyJack

Reply Sun 27 Oct, 2019 02:39 am
@oralloy,
Nice of y you to dismiss the other 99.9% of living as not mattering. including of course the gross violatons of civil rights trump's policies (and yours) entail. Most Americans don't share your obsessions, which is why trump's approval hovers around 40% and why it's important to vote hm out of office.
oralloy

Reply Sun 27 Oct, 2019 02:46 am
@MontereyJack,
They don't matter. What we need right now is someone who will prevent progressives from violating our civil liberties, and Trump is the only candidate who will do that.
Olivier5

Reply Sun 27 Oct, 2019 03:12 am
@MontereyJack,
Vote Trump out of office, prosecute him, and then execute him.
Ragman

Reply Sun 27 Oct, 2019 03:12 am
@oralloy,
I’m curious. Are you paid by the hour or by the individual forum post?
Ragman

Reply Sun 27 Oct, 2019 03:14 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

Vote Trump out of office, prosecute him, and then execute him.

... please add Cheney to that same legal action.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 27 Oct, 2019 03:34 am
@Ragman,
Only a progressive would have trouble understanding that people actually value their civil liberties.

The voters will explain it to you on election day. You won't understand the explanation, but the voters will offer it to you free of charge.
Region Philbis

Reply Sun 27 Oct, 2019 07:29 am

0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Sun 27 Oct, 2019 08:19 am
@oralloy,
You haven't rebutted anything, you've merely made assertions and claimed your opinions are facts. And when pressed to provide facts to back up your opinions, you weaseled and claimed what you had presented as fact was in fact your opinion and opinions are neither true nor false so you didn't need to provide any evidence. you're shamming.
MontereyJack

Reply Sun 27 Oct, 2019 09:32 am
@oralloy,
oralloy whines:
Quote:
Only a progressive would have trouble understanding that people actually value their civil liberties.

The voters will explain it to you on election day. You won't understand the explanation, but the voters will offer it to you free of charge.
Only a conservative would have trouble understanding that people actually value their civil rights.

Trump was rejected by the voters in 2016 and 18. He'll be rejected again in 2020 and his Russian backed campaign to destroy American democracy will end, hopefully with jail time for him and his scummy cronies.