Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

oralloy

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2019 02:11 am
@Olivier5,
Nope. You were engaging in lies and personal attacks because you are unable to come up with an intelligent defense of your demented ideology.
Olivier5

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2019 02:39 am
@oralloy,
Ok, the 'manhood' thing was below the belt, but this intuition of mine that you never fired a gun appears true...
oralloy

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2019 02:47 am
@Olivier5,
You have no idea whether I've fired a gun or not, and that's a good thing. Whether I've fired a gun or not is none of your business.

Leftists are like some retarded man who walks up to you and starts rummaging around in your pockets while making weird animal noises.
Olivier5

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2019 03:06 am
@oralloy,
I think it is of everybody's interest to know what's your practical experience with guns, given the amount of BS you spew about them.
oralloy

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2019 03:14 am
@Olivier5,
You cannot point out a single untrue thing that I've said about guns, or about anything else for that matter.
Olivier5

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2019 04:41 am
@oralloy,
I can point to rights not being absolute because they impact on one another. That was a recent case. Another one is this point I am now making that you never fired a gun, and therefore that your 'knowledge' of guns is purely theoretical.
oralloy

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2019 05:33 am
@Olivier5,
"Pointing out that rights aren't absolute" is not an example of me being wrong about guns, or about anything else.

"False accusations and personal attacks against me" are not an example of me being wrong about guns, or about anything else. They only serve to demonstrate the left's inability to defend their position with facts and logic.
Olivier5

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2019 07:25 am
@oralloy,
It makes a difference in that gun rights don't trump the right to security and the duty of the State to protect citizens' lives.

And I hate to disappoint you, but I don't represent the left. Just little meself.
oralloy

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2019 07:32 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:
It makes a difference in that gun rights don't trump the right to security and the duty of the State to protect citizens' lives.

That's nice. But it's still not an example of me being wrong about guns, or wrong about anything else.
Glennn

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2019 07:41 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
You seem to be of the opinion that your drink driving laws are working in that drink driving isn't increasing

Where did I say that?

And why are you calling it drink driving laws? It's called drunk driving laws. Apparently, the drunk-posting laws are not working.
Olivier5

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2019 07:45 am
@oralloy,
To the extent that you have tended to elevate gun rights higher than the right of the people for safety in public places, it's a refutation of that.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2019 07:50 am
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:
And why are you calling it drink driving laws?
Because that's what it's called in the UK and a couple of other countries (the latter, when translated to English).
oralloy

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2019 07:51 am
@Olivier5,
I've never done any such thing. I've always said (over and over and over and over again) that restrictions on guns are allowed if those restrictions can be justified with a good reason.
Olivier5

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2019 07:53 am
@oralloy,
Which types of restrictions would you prioretize?
Glennn

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2019 07:54 am
@Olivier5,
Quote:
gun rights don't trump the right to security and the duty of the State to protect citizens' lives.

Well an awful lot of citizens are dying because of drunk drivers. Does the State have a duty to protect its citizens from those drunk drivers? And if so, what do you propose they do? Perhaps a ban on whisky? Cuz ya know whisky is the assault-beverage of the alcohol world.
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2019 08:00 am
@Glennn,
Let us know when abd where the next time you plan on driving drunk and we'll show you what happens to drunk drivers. Be sure to post your reactions from the slammer.
oralloy

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2019 08:00 am
@Glennn,
I propose a law requiring all cars to be gray colored. This will make a dramatic statement showing just how deeply I care about the victims of drunk driving.
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2019 08:05 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
we'll show you what happens to drunk drivers.

Yeah, and I'll show you what happens to people who shoot other people.
oralloy

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2019 08:13 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:
Which types of restrictions would you prioretize?

http://able2know.org/topic/267070-892#post-6881561

"I'll support HR 8 if it is amended to require the government to conduct all background checks within 24 hours."

"I'll support a red flag law (presuming it has adequate due process) if it is tied to the Veterans 2nd Amendment Protection Act."

"I'll stand neutral on placing high capacity magazines under the National Firearms Act if the measure is tied to concealed carry reciprocity, and if it does not touch assault weapons."

"No on HR 1112 however. HR 1112 is just full of bad."
Glennn

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2019 08:13 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Hmm, what do they say when someone has drank so much that they are slurring their words and staggering? Do they say that he is drink?
0 Replies