Region Philbis

Reply Fri 12 Jul, 2019 06:37 pm

https://imgur.com/Z37s9kE.jpg
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 12 Jul, 2019 07:47 pm
@Region Philbis,
Region Philbis wrote:

https://imgur.com/Z37s9kE.jpg

BS, Trump is in many ways an erotic puritan who is certainly a germophobe to boot....plus Trump was great enough that he threw this PEDO ASSHOLE out of his house well over a decade ago.

Trump is on the right side of history here, and if you cant comprehend this with your current wisdom obtainment level then I encourage you to do a RETHINK as well as a RELEARN.

You cant be wrong about such big things as this.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Fri 12 Jul, 2019 09:35 pm
@Region Philbis,
Region Philbis wrote:

https://imgur.com/llKJ64y.jpg

I asked you a question. You accused the president of the United States of being a rapist and a racist. Can you back that up with evidence or do you just run through threads spreading lies?
Brandon9000

Reply Fri 12 Jul, 2019 09:37 pm
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:
According to republican Robert Mueller's report, the president has committed many felonies...

So Baldimo, you are incorrect.

Donald Trump is not in jail with his lawyer because he is hiding behind his office and a bunch of crooked republicans who are surely on their way out because of this corruption.

Since he has has committed so many felonies, perhaps you could specify one.
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 12 Jul, 2019 09:51 pm
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:

TheCobbler wrote:
According to republican Robert Mueller's report, the president has committed many felonies...

So Baldimo, you are incorrect.

Donald Trump is not in jail with his lawyer because he is hiding behind his office and a bunch of crooked republicans who are surely on their way out because of this corruption.

Since he has has committed so many felonies, perhaps you could specify one.

Demanding specifics........

NO FAIR!

***** Me!*
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Sat 13 Jul, 2019 02:06 am
@Brandon9000,
Short list of Trump's felonies.

1. Conspiracy to defraud the United States (collusion) - Cohen's allegation that Trump and Stone spoke about the impending Wikileaks release of DNC emails before they were released with Stone asserting to Trump that he had communicated with Assange.

2. False statements - In response to a written question from Mueller, Trump reportedly denied ever having spoken to Stone about Wikileaks. Cohen said this is false.

3. False statements - In response to a written question from Mueller, Trump reportedly denied knowing about Don Jr's Trump Tower Meeting with Russians. Cohen said this is false.

4. Campaign finance violations - Cohen provided a check that shows that Trump reimbursed him for the $130,000 he paid to Stormy Daniels to conceal their affair.

5. Conspiracy to defraud the United States (election fraud) - Cohen alleged that Trump directed him and Allen Weisselberg of the Trump Organization to conceal his affair with Stormy Daniels with the intention of fraudulently influencing an election.

6. False statements on a loan application - Cohen brought Trump's partial financial records for 2011-2013 that Cohen alleged showed that Trump falsely inflated the value of his assets to obtain a loan in order to purchase the Buffalo Bills

7. Insurance fraud - Cohen alleged that Trump would make false insurance claims

8. Tax fraud - Cohen alleged that Trump would knowingly provide inaccurate lower values of his properties in order to fraudulently obtain tax benefits

9. Witness tampering - Cohen said that Trump's threatening tweets were an attempt to intimidate him, saying Trump could do "a lot" to hurt him and his family.

10. Suborning perjury - Cohen says that in a meeting in the White House, Trump indicated that he wanted Cohen to provide a false message saying "No Russia. No collusion."

11. Suborning perjury - Cohen says that Trump lawyer Jay Sekulow edited his Congressional testimony to falsely shorten the duration of the negotiations on the Trump Moscow project.

12. Obstruction of a Congressional proceeding - The witness tampering and the suborning perjury constitutes obstruction of a Congressional proceeding

13. Perjury - Cohen says that Trump's 2013 sworn testimony that he wouldn't recognize Felix Sater was clearly false, explaining that Sater had an office on the same floor as Trump in Trump Tower.

14. Illegal use of charity assets for personal benefit - Cohen alleged that Trump directed him to get a straw bidder to buy a portrait of Trump at an auction and that Trump then directed the Trump Foundation to reimburse the fake bidder with its assets.

This is the short list...

Russia has more of Trump's felonies and so does Epstein and many more witnesses corroborate these crimes....

People go to jail for a long time for any ONE of these felonies...

Shall I name people who have served prison time for any one of these felonies?

Is this "specific" and factual enough for you Hawkeye10?

Maybe you should try reading the republican Robert Mueller's report?

Oh there's more...

The Department of Justice Calls Donald Trump a Felon
http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/12/trump-felony-michael-cohen-paul-manafort-collusion-payment.html
oralloy

Reply Sat 13 Jul, 2019 02:41 am
@TheCobbler,
Given that the Democrats have a history of fabricating untrue charges against innocent people (Scooter Libby for example), why should anyone believe any of these charges?

Given that the Democrats let Bill Clinton stay in office after he committed the very same crimes that Trump is accused of, why should anyone care even if they could actually believe the accusations against Mr. Trump?
neptuneblue

Reply Sat 13 Jul, 2019 08:37 am
@oralloy,
They are not the same kind of crimes though.
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 13 Jul, 2019 09:22 am
@oralloy,
Given that Trump has a verified history of fabricating charges, lies, mistruths, hyperbole, unverifiable claims and outright inventions of so-called "facts" of over 10,000 tatements. why should anyone believe anything he says?
snood

Reply Sat 13 Jul, 2019 09:57 am
Watching AM Joy, I saw a report from someone attending the Netroots Nation Conference in Philadelphia. They were describing the mood and reactions of the very lively, very large and diverse crowd of progressives there.

When Warren’s name is mentioned, huge applause and cheers.
Harris’ name - good applause and some cheers.
Bernie’s - about the same as Harris and maybe a few louder cheers.
Biden - Crickets!
BUT - then they were asked the question “If Biden is the nominee, will you support him?”
Huge applause and cheers.

This encourages me some.
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Reply Sat 13 Jul, 2019 11:16 am
 https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/67111630_2445010175521883_2074466700002066432_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_oc=AQkL8v0sJY6KyffB1yPY9NzizNVvbr19E9iHmERDtF4ANcTrOSwnbgNoLn9B64zwX64XOFuq_FQIJUbMU_-Jzmp1&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=531551aa39161bb3ecf3ebe713f674cc&oe=5DA7F26A
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 13 Jul, 2019 11:38 am
I feel like I should explain the reason I say I’m encouraged is that, while the reactions indicate they want a progressive candidate, they still see unseating Drumpf as imperative enough to support whoever wins the Dem nomination.

With some of the talk that goes on among Dems, it was good to see hear that these progressives still have that in perspective.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Sat 13 Jul, 2019 11:57 am
Live TV
US budget deficit jumps 23.1% over last year as debt crisis looms
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/07/11/politics/treasury-us-budget-deficit-widens/index.html

Do you really think saddling our economy with trillions in debt, starting a trade war with China and eliminating corporate tax is good for the economy?

Democrats and Obama made the economy prosper and Trump in only 4 years will have brought us back to the brink of a recession and who will bail out the economy this time, AGAIN?

The US middle class tax payers!

Who will pay? The elderly, the poor, those falling through the cracks in society, while Trump goes out and plays golf on our dime...
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 13 Jul, 2019 03:11 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
They are not the same kind of crimes though.

Perjury by Mr. Trump is no worse than perjury by Bill Clinton.

Obstruction by Mr. Trump is no worse than obstruction by Bill Clinton.

Conspiracy to obstruct by Mr. Trump is no worse than conspiracy to obstruct by Bill Clinton.

Sexual harassment by Mr. Trump is no worse than sexual harassment by Bill Clinton.

Sexual assault by Mr. Trump is no worse than sexual assault by Bill Clinton.

Rape by Mr. Trump is no worse than rape by Bill Clinton.

They are exactly the same kinds of crimes.

The only real difference is that we have no reason to think that any of the accusations against Mr. Trump are true, because we know that the Democrats have a history of fabricating false charges against innocent people (Scooter Libby for example).
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 13 Jul, 2019 03:12 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Given that Trump has a verified history of fabricating charges, lies, mistruths, hyperbole, unverifiable claims and outright inventions of so-called "facts" of over 10,000 tatements. why should anyone believe anything he says?

Just because the Democrats accuse Mr. Trump of lying, that doesn't mean he has actually lied.

On the other hand, look at the way Mr. Obama spouted all of those lies about people staying on their health insurance plans.

That said, it doesn't matter to me if you refuse to believe anything that Mr. Trump says. I personally tune most of the political nonsense out when the news is playing, so I don't even know what he says most of the time, be it truthful or untruthful.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 13 Jul, 2019 03:23 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

MontereyJack wrote:

Just because the Democrats accuse Mr. Trump of lying, that doesn't mean he has actually lied.

On the other hand, look at the way Mr. Obama spouted all of those lies about people staying on their health insurance plans.

That said, it doesn't matter to me if you refuse to believe anything that Mr. Trump says. I personally tune most of the political nonsense out when the news is playing, so I don't even know what he says most of the time, be it truthful or untruthful.

Americans are colossal liars now, most especially the Elites.

WE USED TO BE BETTER
TheCobbler

Reply Sat 13 Jul, 2019 04:04 pm
US government is running out of money faster than expected, Mnuchin warns
https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/12/politics/mnuchin-congress-letter-debt-crisis/index.html

You don't say... Trump has ruined Obama's economy.. Who is surprised?

Maybe Trump should go play some more golf?
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Sat 13 Jul, 2019 04:06 pm
@oralloy,
Why should republicans believe Trump's lawyer? lol
TheCobbler

Reply Sat 13 Jul, 2019 04:08 pm
@hawkeye10,
Hawkeye wrote:
WE USED TO BE BETTER

What, America isn't great again? Trump is a colossal failure.
oralloy

Reply Sat 13 Jul, 2019 04:19 pm
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:
Why should republicans believe Trump's lawyer? lol

Beats me. I advise not paying attention to political nonsense to begin with.

I can sum up every day's political news in just three steps:

a) Someone spouted some name-calling at Trump.

b) Trump retaliated by making some tweets.

c) A bunch of people are having a fit over whatever Trump tweeted.

That's it. That is the political news every single day, over and over and over again.

Why bother?
0 Replies