Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 13 Jul, 2019 04:24 pm
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:

Hawkeye wrote:
WE USED TO BE BETTER

What, America isn't great again? Trump is a colossal failure.

Trump has largely done what he came to do, which is to wake people up, an extremely Noble calling.
Brandon9000

Reply Sat 13 Jul, 2019 05:59 pm
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:
Short list of Trump's felonies.

1. Conspiracy to defraud the United States (collusion) - Cohen's allegation that Trump and Stone spoke about the impending Wikileaks release of DNC emails before they were released with Stone asserting to Trump that he had communicated with Assange.

2. .....

Thanks for the cut and past job. I should paste in a link to the Library of Congress and claim that it proves he didn't. Then, unless you read the whole Library of Congress, I'd claim that I won. However, I will address "your" first point.

First of all, it's the uncorroborated word of one man, Secondly, even if Michael Cohen's story were 100% true, hearing that someone else is going to commit a felony and saying, "great" is not a felony.

Finally, there's a big problem with Cohen's timeline. He said,

"In July 2016, days before the Democratic convention, I was in Mr. Trump’s office when his secretary announced that Roger Stone was on the phone. Mr. Trump put Mr. Stone on the speakerphone. Mr. Stone told Mr. Trump that he had just gotten off the phone with Julian Assange and that Mr. Assange told Mr. Stone that, within a couple of days, there would be a massive dump of emails that would damage Hillary Clinton’s campaign.”

Cohen’s testified that “days before the Democrat convention” Trump was told about the WikiLeaks release. The Democrat convention was held between July 25 and July 28, 2018. In other words, Trump was told “days before” July 25.

The problem with this story is that on June 16, at least a month prior to this alleged phone call, WikiLeaks began its release of the DNC e-mails.

For example, From a newspaper on June 17:

"Earlier this week, a lone hacker—self-dubbed Guccifer 2.0—breached DNC servers and reportedly obtained opposition research on the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, Donald Trump. The DNC confirmed the hack and hasn’t denied the authenticity of the documents released."

https://observer.com/2016/06/guccifer-2-0-leak-reveals-how-dnc-rigged-primaries-for-clinton/
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 13 Jul, 2019 06:11 pm
I said here maybe a decade ago that what we need to do is vote out every incumbent till the lying refusing to work for America Washington Noblesse get it through their heads that they need to work together and get the work done under Constitutional order. To that end I am no longer a Trump supporter though I thank this patriot for his fine work, for his willingness to step up and say and do what others have long refused to say and do.

Warren is my next horse, though if she gets any closer to open borders then I will have to dump her and probably not vote. Her candy giveaways are idiotic of course....here I mean "free" healthcare to include for illegals, and "free" university. Not that it will matter much, the global economy is a ponzi scheme which will collapse into a long depression sooner rather than later. I had it on the calendar for starting 2028-2030, but I dont see anyway this failed system lead by liars and incompetents can be propped up that long now. Nearly everyone has given up on fiscal good sense, nearly everyone is reckless now, to include Pocahontas.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Sun 14 Jul, 2019 12:34 pm
@hawkeye10,
Hawkeye wrote:
Trump has largely done what he came to do, which is to wake people up, an extremely Noble calling.

Waking up gun freaks, racists, rapists and pedophiles and giving them some form of legitimacy is not what I would describe as a, "noble calling"... Extreme? Yea...
Brandon9000

Reply Sun 14 Jul, 2019 12:57 pm
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:

Hawkeye wrote:

Waking up gun freaks, racists, rapists and pedophiles and giving them some form of legitimacy is not what I would describe as a, "noble calling"... Extreme? Yea...

To take something specific from this lie, please provide evidence that the president is waking up pedophiles and giving them legitimacy. And, by the way, if you merely pretend that you didn't see the question, I'll ask it again and again until you respond.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sun 14 Jul, 2019 01:17 pm

https://imgur.com/esWybM4.jpg
Brandon9000

Reply Sun 14 Jul, 2019 06:07 pm
@Region Philbis,
Region Philbis wrote:

https://imgur.com/soysJWN.jpg

I asked you a question. You accused the president of the United States of being a rapist and a racist. Can you back that up with evidence or do you just run through threads spreading lies? I believe this is the 3rd time I'm asking you to support these very serious accusations.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 14 Jul, 2019 06:09 pm
Trump is the most honest guy to come down the Pike in Washington in a long while.

God bless him.
RABEL222

Reply Mon 15 Jul, 2019 02:13 pm
@hawkeye10,
If there was a god Trump would have been receiving lighting bolts since he was born.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Mon 15 Jul, 2019 02:18 pm
@hawkeye10,
Over 10000 verified lies mistruths exaggerations total inventions hyperboles fabrications. Honest? No way.
Baldimo

Reply Mon 15 Jul, 2019 02:27 pm
@MontereyJack,
I always laugh at the 10,000 number because it's a lie. The media has spent 2 years trying to destroy Trump, he's going to be President for another 4 years. The average American doesn't believe the media anymore. CNN and MSNBC are seeing the fruits of their labor, they are tanking with the viewers.
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 15 Jul, 2019 02:36 pm
@Baldimo,
Read the lists baldimo. The 10000are very real. And tha average americans dont like trump or his agenda and never hsve. Thats why he lost the vote in16 and why the gop tanked in 18 and why 5 dems beat him in head to head matchups in straw votes for 2020. Thats average america.
Baldimo

Reply Mon 15 Jul, 2019 02:39 pm
@MontereyJack,
The lies of the media are being spread here as well. You are nothing but a propagandist.

The media lets DNC politicians get away with lies on the Senate floor, the media has no room to point out where the President has lied. They should correct the coverage they lied about for the last 2 years, calling Trump a traitor and pushing the false Russia collusion lies.
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 15 Jul, 2019 02:55 pm
@Baldimo,
And you are talking out of sheer ignorance. Trump averages over ten untruths a day. Hes the goebbels big lie exponent. Hes the propagandist and hes taken you in hook line

and sinker.
E
Baldimo

Reply Mon 15 Jul, 2019 02:59 pm
@MontereyJack,
No I'm talking from experience, the MSM spreads the lies of the DNC and is their propaganda wing.
BillRM

Reply Mon 15 Jul, 2019 03:07 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

Read the lists baldimo. The 10000are very real. And tha average americans dont like trump or his agenda and never hsve. Thats why he lost the vote in16 and why the gop tanked in 18 and why 5 dems beat him in head to head matchups in straw votes for 2020. Thats average america.

The problem is how damn long as in decades will it be before we can live down the shame of having Trump as president?
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Mon 15 Jul, 2019 03:17 pm
@Baldimo,
Thats nonsense. What you call lies are merely things your conservative bias blinds you to. Not lies at all. There are clarly known facts and trump has always lied about them.
Baldimo

Reply Mon 15 Jul, 2019 03:21 pm
@MontereyJack,
Someone's looking in the mirror! What you say applies to the left in spades.
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 15 Jul, 2019 04:20 pm
@Baldimo,
It really does apply to the right. You guys always seem to see everything as some sort of incipient conspiracy as you do the media. He lies. Honest reporting recognizes that.
I
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 15 Jul, 2019 04:29 pm
A tale of two World Cups.

Quote:
England's World Cup-winning cricket team have met Prime Minister Theresa May at 10 Downing Street.

Both England and New Zealand scored 241 runs from their 50 overs in Sunday's final at Lord's, before Eoin Morgan's side won after a dramatic super over.

The victory meant England won the World Cup for the first time after losing in the finals of the 1979, 1987 and 1992 competitions.

May and Morgan were pictured sharing a joke before they posed with the trophy.

Cricket fan May was at Lord's on Sunday and tweeted 'well done' to the team after their victory.

Another former Prime Minister, Sir John Major, who is an honorary life vice-president of Surrey County Cricket Club, was also at the reception at Downing Street.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/48997825
0 Replies