Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

oralloy

Reply Fri 12 Jul, 2019 09:54 am
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:
Obama drew up the bill to help Flint and the republicans obstructed it.

Obama didn't need a bill to be passed in order to do his job. His failure to do his job is his own fault.

TheCobbler wrote:
Your racism goes nowhere here...

Falsely accusing everyone of racism is really silly.

TheCobbler wrote:
Oralloy, you are a racist liar.

You cannot point out a single untrue thing that I've said.

TheCobbler wrote:
You spread lies about Obama out of hatred and fear of black people.

You cannot point out a single untrue thing that I've said.

TheCobbler wrote:
You are a worthless person like your Trump.

Leftists sure do get childish when people point out facts.

TheCobbler wrote:
In fact you owe society a debt for the damage your party has done,

I am not responsible for any Democratic misdeeds. I actively oppose their wrongdoing.

TheCobbler wrote:
blood on your hands,

Nonsense.

TheCobbler wrote:
You forget that racist republicans caused the Flint water crisis in the first place...

Falsely accusing everyone of racism is really goofy.

Where's your evidence that Republicans are responsible for the decision to not treat the water?
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Fri 12 Jul, 2019 11:15 am
@TheCobbler,
Republican lawyer Ken Starr prosecutes Bill Clinton for consensual sex with an adult and then defends Jefferey Epstein for child sex trafficking and rape.
oralloy

Reply Fri 12 Jul, 2019 11:23 am
@TheCobbler,
That is incorrect. Bill Clinton was charged for the crime spree that he went on to cover up that consensual sex.

Although feminists do try to pretend that it is a horrible crime for someone with power to have sex with a subordinate, so perhaps Bill Clinton should have been charged with that as well.

And there were other cases where Bill Clinton was credibly accused of sexual harassment, sexual assault, and outright rape.
TheCobbler

Reply Fri 12 Jul, 2019 11:28 am
@oralloy,
A crime spree according to whom? Sean Hannity, Ken Starr? lol
oralloy

Reply Fri 12 Jul, 2019 12:53 pm
@TheCobbler,
According to our system of laws.

Perjury in a civil trial, perjury before a grand jury, obstruction of justice, and conspiracy to obstruct justice are all considered felonies.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Fri 12 Jul, 2019 12:59 pm
NRA Gets Subpoenas From D.C. Attorney General To Hand Over Financial Records
New York Attorney General Letitia James has also issued subpoenas for the records, which could threaten the NRA’s tax-exempt status.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/nra-subpoenas-dc-attorney-general_n_5d28b79fe4b02a5a5d5a3370

America tells the NRA where they can put their guns.

oralloy

Reply Fri 12 Jul, 2019 01:09 pm
@TheCobbler,
Much ado about nothing. There is little chance that the Supreme Court will allow these leftists to discriminate against the NRA.
Baldimo

Reply Fri 12 Jul, 2019 01:10 pm
@TheCobbler,
It's never surprising to see the left go after a civil rights group that supports our Constitution. How un-American can the left be?
RABEL222

Reply Fri 12 Jul, 2019 01:41 pm
@Baldimo,
Has the NRA changed from the confederate flag to the stars and stripes yet?
Baldimo

Reply Fri 12 Jul, 2019 01:55 pm
@RABEL222,
Your ignorance is typing again. The NRA had nothing to do with the south and wasn't formed until several years after the end of the Civil War, 1871 in NY. The first NRA President was a Union General, feeling foolish yet?

Quote:
The National Rifle Association was first chartered in the State of New York on November 16, 1871[1][7] by Army and Navy Journal editor William Conant Church and Captain George Wood Wingate. On November 25, 1871, the group voted to elect its first corporate officers. Union Army Civil War General Ambrose Burnside, who had worked as a Rhode Island gunsmith, was elected president.[18] When Burnside resigned on August 1, 1872,[19] Church succeeded him as president.[20]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Rifle_Association
TheCobbler

Reply Fri 12 Jul, 2019 02:46 pm
@oralloy,
Oralloy wrote:
Much ado about nothing. There is little chance that the Supreme Court will allow these leftists to discriminate against the NRA.

Baldimo wrote:
It's never surprising to see the left go after a civil rights group that supports our Constitution. How un-American can the left be?

If you guys think putting guns in the hands of homegrown republican terrorists is reflective of a well regulated militia detailed in our Constitution then you should spend some time in a nuthouse where the inmates are running around with machine guns.

Speaking of nuthouses...
The NRA promotes guns for crazies but prohibits them at republican conventions???

You have no credibility whatsoever and the NRA has damaged the second amendment, not strengthened it.

Do you really think the 1% wants a well armed mob?

You are dumber than a rock and you are puppets of an elitist party that uses you for their own political gain...
oralloy

Reply Fri 12 Jul, 2019 02:59 pm
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:
If you guys think putting guns in the hands of homegrown republican terrorists is reflective of a well regulated militia detailed in our Constitution then you should spend some time in a nuthouse where the inmates are running around with machine guns.

Your false accusations of terrorism do not justify violating anyone's civil liberties.

TheCobbler wrote:
The NRA promotes guns for crazies

Nonsense.

TheCobbler wrote:
You have no credibility whatsoever

Your failure to point out anything that I am wrong about speaks for itself.

TheCobbler wrote:
the NRA has damaged the second amendment, not strengthened it.

Protecting civil liberties does not damage civil liberties.

It does frustrate people who wish to violate civil liberties for fun however.

TheCobbler wrote:

I neither know nor care what the 1% wants.

TheCobbler wrote:
You are dumber than a rock

My IQ is 170.

TheCobbler wrote:
you are puppets of an elitist party that uses you for their own political gain...

Actually the Democratic Party finds me more of an obstacle than a puppet. I keep telling the truth, and they just don't like that.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Fri 12 Jul, 2019 03:05 pm
@TheCobbler,
Quote:

The only home grown terrorists we are dealing with are leftists and their severe case of TDS. The last school shooting was done by a gay and trans-student here in CO, they said they were doing it because people were mean to them... sounds like a couple of leftists who didn't get their way and decided to shoot people instead.

Quote:
Speaking of nuthouses...
The NRA promotes guns for crazies but prohibits them at republican conventions???

They promote gun ownership for all Americans, not just those you disagree with. Prohibits them from conventions? No, they can't force a place where their convention is being held to allow people to carry guns. It has everything to do with the venue and nothing to do with the NRA choice.

Quote:
You have no credibility whatsoever and the NRA has damaged the second amendment, not strengthened it.

I actually have more credibility than you. I don't go off on people who usually agree on one thing and then go off on them when they disagree with me on another, you go full attack dog. You seem to be the poster closest to a mental break down with the way you go after people who don't toe-the-line.

Quote:

Considering the violent mob would be coming from the left, I don't think they have much fear of the average citizen having a gun. It's the leftists who are the gun grabbers, they want to control the masses and useful idiots like you are giving them what they want.

Quote:
You are dumber than a rock and you are puppets of an elitist party that uses you for their own political gain...

Personal insults are your thing, it's a sure sign you are loosing the argument.
Sturgis

Reply Fri 12 Jul, 2019 03:10 pm
@Baldimo,
You are playing your role perfectly. That is, if you want to portray yourself as a right wing whacko!

Further, keep in mind there are quite a number of gays and transgenders who are gun toting and Republicans.
Baldimo

Reply Fri 12 Jul, 2019 03:14 pm
@Sturgis,
Quote:
You are playing your role perfectly. That is, if you want to portray yourself as a right wing whacko!

Please, I support the 2nd Amendment, that's not wacko. Wanting to banish the 2nd Amendment is wacko. There was recently a IL leftist who told people at a meeting if they didn't like a law she wanted to pass, that she would just have the guns taken...

Quote:
Further, keep in mind there are quite a number of gays and transgenders who are gun toting and Republicans.

Good for them, I don't have a problem with any Americans owning guns. I have a problem with leftists who hide their aims behind "common sense gun control".
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Fri 12 Jul, 2019 03:32 pm
@TheCobbler,
I'll do you one better, AOC seems to have taken a few notes from your scorched Earth policy you fuction under. When Nancy Pelosi stood up to her, she called her a racist. That's how the extreme left works call everyone who disagree's with you a racist. Now maybe, the rest of the DNC will pay attention and turn away from the whack job that is AOC.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Fri 12 Jul, 2019 04:39 pm
Those dirty, nasty liberals!

They believe that anyone should be able to sell guns without background checks!
They believe that anyone should be able to buy automatic weapons of mass destruction regardless of nefarious reasons.

Yes, dirty, nasty "liberals"!

They believe the liberty to kill is greater than the right to life, that a living breathing person is less important than a non breathing embryo.

These nasty liberals believe that rape and incest are greater than the rights of victims and children. That their male sexual prowess is greater than morality. That God forgives rapists and condones shaming victims, disgusting liberals!

Curse that party of liberals!

Nasty stinking liberals who think that corporate interests are greater than human interests.

Dirty rotten liberals who think that polluting the environment for profit is a human right.

Illiterate and corrupt liberals who think that it is okay to discriminate for racist and outlandish religious reasons while denying science and reason.

Yes, those pesky, dirty, nasty and shameful liberals!
RABEL222

Reply Fri 12 Jul, 2019 06:25 pm
@Baldimo,
Who cares? Certainly not me.
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 12 Jul, 2019 06:29 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

Who cares? Certainly not me.

WOW! What an impressive contribution!
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Fri 12 Jul, 2019 06:30 pm
@TheCobbler,
You misspelled liberal. That should be spelled conservative. Where is teacher Lash when we need her expertise?
0 Replies