Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

oralloy

Reply Sat 25 Dec, 2021 11:35 am
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:
You are welcome to read back 500 pages where you accused ANTIFA of the Jan 6th violence without any proof whatsoever.

I said no such thing.

TheCobbler wrote:
Trump had the clear motive to try and stay in office, and he had the Power Point plan drawn up (which is evidence of his clearly intended coup), he bussed in the insurrectionists, and he is seen giving "take back our country" "don't be weak" directives to the insurrectionists.
But you can't believe he was the ringleader and involved in this dirty deed?

A peaceful protest is not a coup. Neither is it an insurrection or a dirty deed.

I can believe that Mr. Trump was a ringleader of the peaceful protest. I just don't know that he was. I can also believe that he was not a ringleader.

What does it matter? There is nothing wrong with trying to organize a peaceful protest.

TheCobbler wrote:
Yet you will make unfounded accusations against ANTIFA? That are later proven to be false...

I made no such accusations.

And if I did make an accusation, it would be very unlikely that it would later be proven false (although anything is possible, and I don't claim infallibility even though I am often falsely accused of claiming it).

TheCobbler wrote:
Then you wonder why your words have no integrity or believability?

My words have complete integrity and credibility. You are the person here who always lies.

TheCobbler wrote:
Your, "we need our guns so we can take back our country" seem to be the only thing that rings true.

Another thing that I've never said.

TheCobbler wrote:
You take back your country by your party's policies and people being worth voting for, not by violence, smearing poop and jamming racist flagpoles at police.

This is why I complain about the Democrats being so despicable. I want them to stop being so evil.

TheCobbler wrote:
We are a democracy, not a dictatorship.

We need to ensure that the Democrats do not overthrow our democracy. Right now the Democratic Party is infested with progressives, and progressives favor dictatorship over democracy.
0 Replies

Rebelofnj

Reply Sat 25 Dec, 2021 12:50 pm
@TheCobbler,
In this particular case, O has been consistent on referring the events on January 6th as a peaceful protest, no matter the property damage (which O says doesn't count), the deaths during and after The 6th, and violent threats made towards several members of Congress including VP Pence.
https://able2know.org/topic/267070-1279#post-7101317

This is despite the fact politicians of both sides have been calling it either the Capitol attack, a "failed insurrection" (as said by Senator McConnell) or a riot.
https://www.politifact.com/article/2021/dec/15/2021-lie-year-lies-about-jan-6-capitol-attack-and-/

TheCobbler

Reply Sat 25 Dec, 2021 01:27 pm
Marjorie Taylor Greene Accuses Jewish Space Lasers of Trying to Shoot Down Santa
“If you want to win the war on Christmas, first you take out the person who makes Christmas possible,” Greene said.
By Andy Borowitz
gingercookiegal

Reply Sat 25 Dec, 2021 02:16 pm
@TheCobbler,
You know how you've been crying about how only "right wingers and white people" are "extremists"?

Texas high school shooting suspect granted bond arrested for violating terms of release

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-high-school-shooter-violates-bond-jail-christmas

This was after he already got treated with kid gloves because he was black. A white shooter would've had a million-dollar bail.
oralloy

Reply Sat 25 Dec, 2021 03:17 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Rebelofnj wrote:
In this particular case, O has been consistent on referring the events on January 6th as a peaceful protest, no matter the property damage (which O says doesn't count), the deaths during and after The 6th, and violent threats made towards several members of Congress including VP Pence.

Regarding the murdered protester, when a police officer guns down a peaceful protester in cold blood, I do not consider that to be evidence that the protester was not peaceful.

But then, I'm not a progressive. It stands to reason that I don't support Stalinist thuggery.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Sun 26 Dec, 2021 05:05 am
@gingercookiegal,
How about your racist party closing down black polling places in Georgia county?

A rural Georgia county's Board of Elections is scheduled to vote on a controversial proposal to close seven of the majority-black county's nine polling places ahead of the November midterm election.

Where are black people closing down white polling places?

Take your time answering that...

In the meantime I am gonna put you on ignore...
TheCobbler

Reply Sun 26 Dec, 2021 05:29 am
@TheCobbler,
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 26 Dec, 2021 06:08 am
@TheCobbler,
That's nice, at least GCG got something for Christmas, ignored.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sun 26 Dec, 2021 01:22 pm

https://iili.io/Yznav1.jpg
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sun 26 Dec, 2021 02:24 pm

https://iili.io/YzTVdQ.jpg
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Tue 28 Dec, 2021 12:03 pm
President Biden reaches year's end with growing list of successes
https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/president-biden-reaches-year-s-end-with-growing-list-of-successes-129655877954
Region Philbis

Reply Tue 28 Dec, 2021 04:02 pm

https://iili.io/Yc7OLg.jpg
TheCobbler

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2021 03:09 pm
2021 IS ENDING WITH ALEX JONES GETTING BEAT UP BY HIS WIFE AND "FEARING FOR HIS LIFE". THAT MAKES ME HAPPY.
oralloy

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2021 04:21 pm
@TheCobbler,
Rachel Maddow wrote:
President Biden reaches year's end with growing list of successes

The voters know better. Traitor Joe is a failure, and he's a failure because he was never legitimately elected.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2021 04:21 pm
And your comment here is even worse. You should be banned.
oralloy

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2021 04:23 pm
@Mame,
Progressive Stalinists can't stand it when people post facts that challenge their evil lies.
glitterbag

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2021 04:59 pm
@Mame,
This isn't the first time he has disparaged those murdered children at Sandy Hook. He even supports the extreme steps the parents have had to take just to avoid torment from the other knuckle draggers.
TheCobbler

Reply Thu 30 Dec, 2021 10:49 am
It really does not matter how well Biden does in fixing our economy and image around the world because republicans don't care about the state of the union.

They care more for people who have destroyed life due to their greed than people who are saving lives due to their compassion.

They cheer when we fail just like when some cheered when the twin towers fell.

Republicans are not Americans...
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 30 Dec, 2021 11:02 am
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:

It really does not matter how well Biden does in fixing our economy and image around the world because republicans don't care about the state of the union.

They care more for people who have destroyed life due to their greed than people who are saving lives due to their compassion.

They cheer when we fail just like when some cheered when the twin towers fell.

Republicans are not Americans...

They certainly are not responsible or patriotic Americans.
TheCobbler

Reply Thu 30 Dec, 2021 09:43 pm
Idaho Sheriff Accused Of Threatening Church Youth Group Must Surrender Guns
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/idaho-sheriff-craig-rowland-must-surrender-guns_n_61cde5bfe4b0c7d8b8a28e98

Because guns are a privilege, not a right.