Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

TheCobbler

Reply Wed 17 Mar, 2021 11:39 pm
Republicans are complaining that Joe Biden's cabinet choices are not diverse enough because they don't include any incompetent white men.

and

The same Republicans who are screaming that Joe Biden's policies will "kill jobs" kept their mouths shut while Donald Trump's killed people.

and

Republicans screamed their heads off after Joe Biden forgot a name but were silent for four years while Donald Trump forgot his oath of office.

@middleageriot
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Sat 20 Mar, 2021 03:31 am
Twelve Republicans vote against honoring police who protected Capitol from insurgents
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/3/18/2021621/-Twelve-angry-Republicans-are-more-concerned-about-protecting-insurrectionists-than-honoring-police

Declassified report shows that Republican claims about election interference by China were lies

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/3/18/2021637/-China-China-China-did-not-interfere-in-the-U-S-election
0 Replies

revelette3

Reply Sat 20 Mar, 2021 08:08 am
How a Sham Candidate Helped Flip a Florida Election

Quote:
MIAMI — The recruitment of the sham candidate began with a Facebook message at around 4 a.m. on May 15, 2020. “Call me,” a Florida legislator turned lobbyist wrote to an old friend. “I have a question for you.”

Later that day, former State Senator Frank Artiles, a Republican, asked Alexis Pedro Rodriguez by phone whether he still owned a home in the suburban Miami village of Palmetto Bay. Because in that case, Mr. Artiles wanted something else: to put his friend’s property and last name to use in the upcoming election.

The incumbent Democrat, State Senator José Javier Rodríguez, was on the ballot. And Mr. Artiles, a crafty political operator with a dubious reputation, had a plan: to plant his friend as a candidate and siphon off votes that could defeat Senator Rodríguez.

The plan worked, setting off one of Florida’s most brazen electoral scandals in years — even by the heady standards of a state that has long been fertile ground for political scammers. What is still uncertain is how broad the scandal is, whether it had touched other races and whether it was part of an organized effort by Republicans or an interest group to sway legislative races.

nyt
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 20 Mar, 2021 09:00 am
They’re having a good belly laugh at Biden’s stumbling three times going up the steps to Air Force One.

They deserve it. I mean after all, we did have a lot of fun with the pictures of Drumpf creeping down that ramp, or climbing up with toilet paper stuck to him, and a few other things. So why shouldn’t they have their laugh.

Go ahead, guys. Rewind and retweet and relive any Biden stumble. Get all the pleasure you can.

Then you can watch along with the rest of us as he actually fulfills the role of lead statesman and commander in chief in ways your twice impeached clown could never even dream of. And also watch along with us as Trump dodges and bluffs and lies and hides from the 49 lawsuits (and counting) coming his way.

Enjoy.

Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 20 Mar, 2021 10:40 am
@snood,
snood wrote:

They’re having a good belly laugh at Biden’s stumbling three times going up the steps to Air Force One.

They deserve it. I mean after all, we did have a lot of fun with the pictures of Drumpf creeping down that ramp, or climbing up with toilet paper stuck to him, and a few other things. So why shouldn’t they have their laugh.

Go ahead, guys. Rewind and retweet and relive any Biden stumble. Get all the pleasure you can.

Then you can watch along with the rest of us as he actually fulfills the role of lead statesman and commander in chief in ways your twice impeached clown could never even dream of. And also watch along with us as Trump dodges and bluffs and lies and hides from the 49 lawsuits (and counting) coming his way.

Enjoy.

Well said, Snood. Thank you.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 20 Mar, 2021 04:10 pm
@snood,
I don't recall either of those events with Mr. Trump. I was thinking more in terms of payback for how Gerald Ford was treated.

But as for sitting back and watching Mr. Biden succeed, no thank you. I think it would be preferable to continue opposing and undermining him, and then blaming him for his inevitable failure.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Sat 20 Mar, 2021 05:33 pm
Ted Cruz To Republicans: Do Not Compromise On Harsher Voting Restrictions
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/cruz-gop-voter-restrictions_n_6056156ac5b6f12839d4a16c

Comment:
Because republicans can't win with popularity.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Sun 21 Mar, 2021 01:43 pm

Scumbag Tucker...
izzythepush

Reply Sun 21 Mar, 2021 02:00 pm
@TheCobbler,
Unfortunately that video can’t be seen over here and as Fox News is an unfit broadcaster I doubt I’ll ever be able to see Tucker.

That’s how hard life is over here.
oralloy

Reply Sun 21 Mar, 2021 02:08 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Unfortunately that video can't be seen over here

The video appears to be a clip from last week's John Oliver show.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Sun 21 Mar, 2021 04:16 pm
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Sun 21 Mar, 2021 04:19 pm
@izzythepush,
I am very happy to hear your country has the decency and sense to ban Fox News...

I would never watch Tucker and this John Oliver video is the most I have ever seen of him. Fox News is not allowed in my head...
izzythepush

Reply Sun 21 Mar, 2021 04:30 pm
@TheCobbler,
We do get John Oliver, I think I’ve just seen the segment you posted.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Sun 21 Mar, 2021 04:46 pm
Intel report shows exact opposite of Trump officials' claims on China election intrusion
https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/intel-report-shows-exact-opposite-of-trump-officials-claims-on-china-election-intrusion-108793413935

Cohen assesses prosecutors have enough to charge Trump with or without Weisselberg
https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/cohen-assesses-prosecutors-have-enough-to-charge-trump-with-or-without-weisselberg-108845637779

Comment:
Paper cannot lie, but Trump does.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Sun 21 Mar, 2021 04:53 pm
REVEALED: Cullen Hoback exposes the identity of QAnon. It’s scarier–and stupider–than you think
https://www.queerty.com/revealed-cullen-hoback-exposes-identity-qanon-scarier-stupider-think-20210321

Comment:
Here is my (The Cobbler) own conspiracy theory and what "I" believe to be true. (You will only hear this from me.)

Remember Anonymous? A loosely formed group of anarchists started Anonymous. The government infiltrated them, jailed a few of them and “secretly” the FBI and Obama became Anonymous. They did it to protect our government and US concerns. They did it for “good” reasons. When Obama left office that was the last we heard of Anonymous. Before then, gullible nefarious people were joining Anonymous not knowing it was being run by the FBI. Trump inherited Anonymous. Since Trump hated all things Obama, he changed Anonymous to QAnon. But, instead of using QAnon for good, Trump used it to attack and smear Hollywood elites, jail Epstein, his “competition”, and Trump used it to also directly call to arms the unsuspecting insurrectionists. We have not heard from QAnon since 2020 because Biden is now Q and the Feds have all of the data on the Trump miscreants. Biden will transform Q into something else, it will be used to infiltrate organized right wing terror and the members will never know the FBI is behind it all. Trump was truly insidious to use QAnon to smear law abiding U.S. citizens with lies and innuendo for his own political gain. “Trump” was Q…
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 21 Mar, 2021 05:34 pm
@TheCobbler,
Only three news networks have lost their broadcasting licences. The national news of China and Iran and Fox News. Even the Russians haven’t crossed the line.
TheCobbler

Reply Sun 21 Mar, 2021 07:33 pm
@izzythepush,
Russia hasn't, "crossed the line" because you have rightwing sympathizers that allow corrupt Russian news/propaganda to infiltrate your country...

I don't blame you for this Izzy, but you should be aware that this is the case.
TheCobbler

Reply Sun 21 Mar, 2021 08:34 pm

0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Sun 21 Mar, 2021 09:22 pm
https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/158117180_10222370598966365_1558365438494674371_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=CYSa3eYH51QAX8Sl13K&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=bd21709206527e979685bd7cb2284de7&oe=607E9461
TheCobbler

Reply Sun 21 Mar, 2021 09:30 pm
https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/162502300_3939525996070066_8071671755676774892_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=P75bZiqC9KIAX-pSG3Y&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=3b73c77cea164b7c0be97f94171bc453&oe=607DECFD
0 Replies