Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

oralloy

Reply Sun 21 Mar, 2021 09:38 pm
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:
https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/158117180_10222370598966365_1558365438494674371_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=CYSa3eYH51QAX8Sl13K&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=bd21709206527e979685bd7cb2284de7&oe=607E9461

Conservatives sure are doing a good job preventing Mr. Biden from destroying America.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 22 Mar, 2021 02:52 am
@TheCobbler,
That’s not the case, Ofcom deals with broadcasters they have a set of rules. Russia has gone very close to the line but it hasn’t crossed over.

If anything our country is far more anti Russian than yours, they don’t poison people on your streets.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 22 Mar, 2021 02:56 am
@TheCobbler,
After seeing John Oliver last night I had the misfortune to dream about Tucker Carlson. He was reading the “news” and said that the world’s oldest squirrel had died aged 70. He’s every bit as dishonest in dreams as in real life, the oldest squirrel was 23 and a half when it died.

Yes, that’s the sort of **** I dream about.
snood

Reply Mon 22 Mar, 2021 03:23 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

After seeing John Oliver last night I had the misfortune to dream about Tucker Carlson. He was reading the “news” and said that the world’s oldest squirrel had died aged 70. He’s every bit as dishonest in dreams as in real life, the oldest squirrel was 23 and a half when it died.

Yes, that’s the sort of **** I dream about.

It takes someone who is admirably secure in themselves to admit to dreams like that. 👏🏾😃👍🏾
izzythepush

Reply Mon 22 Mar, 2021 03:43 am
@snood,
I have an elderly cat, he’s 19, his brother died eighteen months ago and his mortality is at the front of my mind. I was thinking about him in the dream and remember being at first relieved to hear the news and then outraged at such an obvious lie. Even in my confused dream state I could tell that was a load of bollocks.
snood

Reply Mon 22 Mar, 2021 05:05 am
@izzythepush,
You may find this hard to believe, but I have a 19 year old cat (20 in September if god is kind). And I lost his brother three years ago. I got them when they were 8 months old. Little Josey Wales Blount (Joe for short) has been with me through two marriages and traveled with me to five states.

What a co-inky dink, eh?
izzythepush

Reply Mon 22 Mar, 2021 07:54 am
@snood,
My cats were also born in September, we got them to keep my wife company when she was going through chemotherapy.
0 Replies

revelette3

Reply Mon 22 Mar, 2021 09:49 am
@izzythepush,
They don't need to, we have enough of our own crazies willing to carry out insane acts in the name of right wing "Christianity" and right wing ideology. Also we have some from other extremist ideologies, but right now the first is what is on the rise.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Mon 22 Mar, 2021 01:30 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

That’s not the case, Ofcom deals with broadcasters they have a set of rules. Russia has gone very close to the line but it hasn’t crossed over.

If anything our country is far more anti Russian than yours, they don’t poison people on your streets.

Yet!!
izzythepush

Reply Mon 22 Mar, 2021 02:17 pm
@glitterbag,
We’ve got a bloody history of it, in the 80s we had Bulgarian assassins jabbing poison pellet firing umbrellas in people’s legs. Then thanks to Putin we had Alexander Litvinenko and the Salisbury poisonings.
TheCobbler

Reply Mon 22 Mar, 2021 04:30 pm
@glitterbag,
Exactly Glitterbag. I don't mean any offence by this Izzy but, Putin offered bounties to terrorists who would kill US soldiers, this was not one of his own dissenters he was killing. And yet we still somehow allow his corrupt oligarch news because we have rightwing conservatives sympathizers who walk in step with Putin's sick and twisted propaganda machine. Brexit was mastermind by Putin along with the help of Britain's own rightwing traitors... The scope of the Russian disinformation influence in the UK is greater than it seems on the surface.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 22 Mar, 2021 05:00 pm
@TheCobbler,
Brexit was not masterminded by Putin. He took advantage of it but the anti EU feeling in some parts of the country and the populist press has been there for a very long time.

The real reason it happened was a political miscalculation on the part of David Cameron. He was in a coalition with the Liberals and he thought that would be the case after the election. The Liberals were and remain the most Eurocentric party in the Commons. Cameron thought he could promise a referendum and not have to deliver because the Liberals wouldn’t allow it. Then he won the election and his promises came home to bite him on the arse.
oralloy

Reply Mon 22 Mar, 2021 05:48 pm
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:
we still somehow allow his corrupt oligarch news because we have rightwing conservatives sympathizers who walk in step with Putin's sick and twisted propaganda machine.

Nah. It's because we have a First Amendment.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 22 Mar, 2021 07:31 pm
It just occurred to me that I'm jumping to conclusions here in assuming that the headlines are correct.

It may well turn out to be a case of someone shooting up a grocery store, but for all I know this could be a person justifiably defending themselves from a pack of BLM thugs.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Mon 22 Mar, 2021 09:23 pm

Comment:
More republicans killing cops and weakening the 2nd amendment.
TheCobbler

Reply Mon 22 Mar, 2021 09:28 pm
@izzythepush,
We did not know Russia was behind half of the crap happing in our country until we had Trump in office.

Brexit was the thought child of Putin. He divided your country with the same racism that Russians have been spreading here in the US for years.

Did Russia Influence Brexit?
https://www.csis.org/blogs/brexit-bits-bobs-and-blogs/did-russia-influence-brexit

Did Russia influence Wisconsin?

WISCONSIN PROFESSOR UNCOVERS EVIDENCE SHOWING RUSSIA’S 2020 ELECTION INTERFERENCE IS MORE BRAZEN
http://www.milwaukeeindependent.com/syndicated/wisconsin-professor-uncovers-evidence-showing-russias-2020-election-interference-brazen/

CommentA:
Even Wisconsin has had to investigate Russian influence.
glitterbag

Reply Mon 22 Mar, 2021 10:57 pm
@izzythepush,
I remember all of that, I think the Russians are targeting Americans but it's only a matter of time before they poison someone on our streets. The only thing that's holding them back is they have been so successful in duping our countrymen. The Republicans actually allowed the Russian Ambassador to attend the Republican convention in 2016........every time another deluded American claims Trump was cheated out of a second term, Putin has an orgasm.
oralloy

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2021 12:00 am
@glitterbag,
I'm not eager for any poisonings, but I hope Mr. Putin provides more hackers to keep exposing leftist dirty laundry.

Mr. Putin is providing a valuable service to the American people.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2021 12:02 am
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:

You do not know if the shooter is a Republican.

At this point it isn't even clear if the shooting was justified or not. To my knowledge there have been no accounts in the news explaining in detail exactly what transpired. Some of us wait until we know what we are talking about before we open our mouths. You should try it.

One thing is clear however. The Second Amendment is not any weaker.
snood

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2021 02:37 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

TheCobbler wrote:

You do not know if the shooter is a Republican.

At this point it isn't even clear if the shooting was justified or not. To my knowledge there have been no accounts in the news explaining in detail exactly what transpired. Some of us wait until we know what we are talking about before we open our mouths. You should try it.

One thing is clear however. The Second Amendment is not any weaker.

Doesn’t matter to you what the facts are. You’re still calling an event that has hundreds of people arrested for crimes they committed at a riot on federal grounds a peaceful protest.

If we do find out he is another crazy right wing goon, you’ll just ignore and deny it anyway.