Whoa-k, Thanks for the info!!!
0 Replies

aimeemarie123

Reply Thu 1 Jul, 2004 11:23 am
sorry...
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 1 Jul, 2004 11:36 am
Well I hope he's not going around saying it's like throwing a hot dog down a hallway.

Don't feel weird that other guys know about you shaving. I've seen more than two cooters, and I'd say about 50% of the chicks had hardwood floors.
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Thu 1 Jul, 2004 11:41 am
I think most guys would prefer a shaved cooter!
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Thu 1 Jul, 2004 11:45 am
Don't worry. His friends aren't making fun of you, they're only thinking about you when they're punching the clown.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2004 07:50 pm
stand up for pessimism wrote:
I think most guys would prefer a shaved cooter!

Not.

Think it looks kinda scary, 'ctually.

Like, trimmed, yeah, but all bald ... no.
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2004 09:31 pm
Ok, so you don't give oral sex then nimh?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sat 3 Jul, 2004 05:46 pm
Seriously. What's so "scary" about a hardwood?

Besides, what if she's not old enough?
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 3 Jul, 2004 06:43 pm

Question Question Question

Are you seriously saying you only ever give oral sex to women when they are fully shaven? You're kidding, right?

Since when is this new fad of shaving it all? Half a decade, decade or so? You think men didnt go down on women before that?

I've never found the hairs to be in the way ... C'mon, acquire some skills man.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 3 Jul, 2004 06:47 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:

I think it looks unnatural. Kinda ... you know ... mannequins dont have pubic hair. Real women do.

But perhaps thats the problem ... we want our women to look ever more like mannequins ...

Could make all kinds of grand sociological hypotheses and inferrences on that, but lets not.

Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:

LOL!
0 Replies

izzyrose

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2004 07:41 am
I think alot of guys like girls to shave. But my husband is like nimh, he likes it neatly trimmed. He thinks completely bald is a bit too adolescent for him. But what about guys? I kinda like a guy to be trimmed. It's just my preference and my husband has never had a problem w/ it. I always hear so much about girls but not the guys. Is that weird? Is it a turn off for a guy if a girl asks him to shave?
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2004 01:42 pm
nimh wrote:
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:

I think it looks unnatural. Kinda ... you know ... mannequins dont have pubic hair. Real women do.

But perhaps thats the problem ... we want our women to look ever more like mannequins ...

Could make all kinds of grand sociological hypotheses and inferrences on that, but lets not.

Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:

LOL!
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2004 01:43 pm
Yeah, except that mannequins don't have vaginas. Um, that's probably the major difference there. So, maybe not so much.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2004 04:25 pm
Mannequins don't, but some blow up love dolls do.

Just figured I'd throw that in there.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2004 05:01 pm
Well, that explains your preference then, Slappy.

Wouldnt want too shocking a warp from the usual routine, after all ... Mr. Green
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2004 05:05 pm
izzyrose - I think that guys who want their gals trimmed should be trimmed themselves. I kind of like the whole trimming thing.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 06:42 am
And while your at it, just cut off their balls too. Who doesn't get hot for an Athenian eunuch?
0 Replies

SueZCue

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 07:07 am
I think Jespah's right. Ask her if you can shave her. Tell her you find it erotic. That way you don't have to feel like you're insulting her personal hygiene habits.

Maybe do something with a blindfold (the person who is not doing the shaving of course) Just a suggestion (I'm a big 9-1/2 Weeks fan.)
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 09:46 am
nimh wrote:

Question Question Question

Are you seriously saying you only ever give oral sex to women when they are fully shaven? You're kidding, right?

Since when is this new fad of shaving it all? Half a decade, decade or so? You think men didn't go down on women before that?

I've never found the hairs to be in the way ... C'mon, acquire some skills man.

Well, well, well.....First of all, I AM A WOMAN!!! And personally I don't think it should matter if a woman is shaved or not, I don't go down there! And the real original question which is above. Shall I repeat myself?
Perhaps YOU should aquire some skills......ta ta for now, I have a feeling i'll be hearing back from you!
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 11:16 am
Oh you're a woman? LOL

That sure made me look foolish then ;-)

Makes me all the more puzzled what in heaven's name you're on about tho. I dont like a bald "cooter" so I must not give oral sex Question

You're just practicing your nonsequiturs again, aren't you? Razz

nimh wrote:
I've never found the hairs to be in the way ...

<shrugs>
0 Replies