how to get my g/f to shave or atleast trim

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 03:14 pm
Hello, My girlfriend does shave her legs hehe incase thats what you thought, but i mean how to get her to clean up down there. I have mentioned it to her numerous times that I could please her better if she would atleast trim it. I have only gone down on her one time for this reason because I do not like hair in my mouth. I know not everyone likes em shaved/trimmed, but me personally find it unattractive as welll...she has never told me she wouldn't do it, but has said stuff like "i'll consider it" or tell me she's a little scared to do it(don't quite understand that one) and she told me one time "well what if i just trim it?" but still hasn't done anything and its still quite a jungle down there. Any suggestions?

Also a little question I have is she's waiting for marriage to have sex so she says and I'm the type of guy to respect that. She is into everything else though just no penetration. However I can tell when were getting into it that she really wants it, but I won't do it until she says to do it...is that right? or is that her way of saying doing it with out telling me verbally?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 7,854 • Replies: 114
No top replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 03:23 pm
Don't do anything without verbal agreement first; especially if the verbal agreement has been that you WON'T.

If you have a problem with the agreement, bring it up, see if it can be adjusted, break up and move on if you're too frustrated, but don't get into "well I could just tell she really wanted it" -- dangerous.
0 Replies

thabear637

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 03:26 pm
thanks
thanks thats been my plan just wanted to see if anyone else had any other views on it, but my main concern is the shaving...any opinions on that?
0 Replies

MyOwnUsername

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 03:29 pm
to be honest I don't understand why would someone be totally against it, but she certainly has some reasons, so maybe you should talk with her from that point of view - not, like, will you do it? But more, like, respectfully, can you please tell me what exactly is problem?
0 Replies

SealPoet

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 03:32 pm
Cunnalingus and bubble gum.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 03:33 pm
I'm all for talking to her about it, but... uh... geez, how to say. It's one of those things that are much more apparent to one gender than the other. (As in, I don't think she's a freak to be nervous about it.) It's roughly analagous to getting hit with a baseball in the nether regions -- it may be unpleasant for both genders, but it's MUCH MORE unpleasant for one.
0 Replies

MyOwnUsername

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 03:35 pm
gee, that's not just unpleasant for one gender Very Happy

sozobe might be right, I never thought about it, cause I also never cared about it in a way you do thebear (not saying that something is wrong with it).
0 Replies

hail

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 03:56 pm
I think it is not that big thing to discuss ...
you just have to tell her and advice her .... show her strong reasons and tell her why do you want her to shave .... try to prsaude her .... and i think it is not good for her health too ....
try that ... and if she didn't listen ... you know what to do ...
0 Replies

thabear637

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 04:01 pm
well
well I mostly mind it because Me personally don't like hair in my mouth, especially when i have to sort of comb the hair out of the way to even eat her out...thats just disgusting to me...I'd be happy if she trimmed it up just so i could get to it easier. If she's going to do it I want her to do it, if she's not I want her to tell me no I'm not going to shave it either deal with it or leave ya know...and i wouldn't leave, i just don't think it should be that big of a problem and I've took the risk and approached her a few times and she keep saying she'll do it but never happens so thats not working, just need another approach....maybe if i offer to do it for her or help her?
0 Replies

hail

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 04:09 pm
I think you should help her .... to be co-operate is good thing ....
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 04:13 pm
Don't go down on her if you don't want hair in your mouth, either she won't care that she's not getting it, or she might think "hmmm, maybe I could try a little trim or perhaps a shave."
0 Replies

Individual

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 04:18 pm
I like sealpoet's idea.

But seriously, have you actually sat down and talked with her about this problem, or are you just making casual suggestions?
0 Replies

thabear637

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 04:26 pm
some of each
I started just casual bedroom talks but I have sat her down before and asked about it and thats when she said she was a little scared to do it...personally i don't understand why she would be scared to do it either..
0 Replies

Individual

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 04:31 pm
Perhaps sharp objects around her most sensitive area just might scare her?
0 Replies

thabear637

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 04:33 pm
good point
hehe yea but i don't think she seemed like it was scared of cutting herself maybe i'll just sit her down again
0 Replies

hail

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 04:36 pm
if she was scared of using sharp objects she could use another products ....
0 Replies

IAN442

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 04:53 pm
mmppppph mmmmmmmmph sorry i couldn't understand what you were saying...LOL

seriously that's a tough one to deal with. ..
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 05:00 pm
I still don't understand how this is such a big issue, no offense. I mean you don't have to go down on her, thats your choice, so if you don't like it, don't do it. It's that simple. Is she begging you to go down on her, or is this just you wanting to go down on her but she's to hairy?
0 Replies

thabear637

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 05:03 pm
well She has never asked me to, but I want to please her the best I can, thats just the way I am, I want to make sure she's fully satisfied as well. Going down on her is the main problem, but also I think the jungle down there is unnatractive just because its so ungroomed..or am i just being too picky?
0 Replies

Wiyaka

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 05:09 pm
thabear,

Is she clean down there or is it just the hair. Are you very careful not to pull the hairs? Does she like this attention?

Hey! it isn't the end of the world if she won't shave or trim. You might offer to share the trimming with her and turn it into fun. She may know something you don't, like the hair growing back, sometimes as ingrown hairs. They are actually painful and not very pretty. Hair growing out is also itchy and chafes, not unlike men's facial hair that is growing out. If you've ever been clean shaven and decided to grow it out, you'll understand all of this.

I speak from experience as both a man and a woman in this. It's just not being selfish on her part, it may be a comfort factor. if it's that big a deal and she won't budge, I personally would look for other grazing. it is her body and her choice to trim or shave, if she wants to.

About penetration with her. If you do this without her consent, it's rape, plain and simple. "What part of no don't you understand." came from women tired of telling men "No!" Evil or Very Mad . Just a bit of friendly advise from a rape victim.
0 Replies