7
   

Mean, spiteful, vindictive and completely pathetic

 
 
Below viewing threshold (view)
FOUND SOUL
 
  3  
Thu 15 Jan, 2015 05:44 pm
@oralloy,
Still trying to talk about Amanda Knox I see.

ossobuco
 
  5  
Thu 15 Jan, 2015 06:52 pm
Feeding, everyone feeding.

I understand the urge to answer nastily so a new someone sees that so and so is wrong, but it breeds more pupae.

Thus, a2k has grown to Insultville while people hurl the news that a martian poster is seriously wrong, back and forth, none of it interesting.


So it goes.

oralloy
 
  -4  
Thu 15 Jan, 2015 07:37 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:
Still trying to talk about Amanda Knox I see.

You say that as if there would be something shameful about me defending innocent people.

Look, I'm not an evil scumbag like you are. I am quite happy to defend innocent people.

However, in your childish desire to be petty, you've quite forgotten to pay any attention to reality. I did not bring her up at all. I merely responded to posts that other people made about her.

But there is a subject that I would in fact like to bring up: Raffaele Sollecito.

You evil scumbags focus on Amanda because you get a twisted satisfaction from hurting innocent girls, but Raffaele is also innocent, and he does not deserve to be forgotten.
oralloy
 
  -3  
Thu 15 Jan, 2015 07:47 pm
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:
I understand the urge to answer nastily so a new someone sees that so and so is wrong, but it breeds more pupae.

This entire thread was created to just to whine over the fact that I was willing to defend myself.

I don't know what exactly you think might be rescued from it. It was designed from the start to be a pile of wreckage.

As far as evil scumbags refraining from saying horrible things about Amanda and Raffaele, fat chance. Part of being an evil scumbag is the joy that these freaks get from harming innocent people.
0 Replies
 
FOUND SOUL
 
  4  
Thu 15 Jan, 2015 07:48 pm
@oralloy,
What is it about Amanda that you are so heck bent on defending? Why the interest so great for her?

I'm not an evil Scumbag by the way, I merely made a notation in my mind, that you are still talking about her and put that out there.

My beef with you is the context of the commencement of this thread and your childish inappropriate behaviour to a female member.

Real Men do not act that way.
Below viewing threshold (view)
Below viewing threshold (view)
FOUND SOUL
 
  4  
Thu 15 Jan, 2015 08:48 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
You are too evil to understand why good people defend innocent people


We are all evil. This thread is evil. We are evil for believing you are a douche for stating something uncouth and un-gentlemanlike to then use an excuse of "she started it".

Reminds me of kindergarten.

ossobuco
 
  3  
Thu 15 Jan, 2015 09:11 pm
I'm going to start down thumbing people who feed oralloy when he is goofy.

If you want to understand him, read back for ten years or more of his posts.

izzythepush
 
  7  
Fri 16 Jan, 2015 02:45 am
@ossobuco,
I don't mind people talking to him, I just wish they wouldn't quote him. I don't want to read that filth. Anyone who fantasises about killing babies and takes sexual pleasure in graphic images of sexual violence has no place calling anyone else evil. He needs to be locked away in a secure mental institution before he starts acting out his fantasies.
Wilso
 
  5  
Fri 16 Jan, 2015 02:57 am
@izzythepush,
For the most part, I've tried to stop quoting people for that reason.
Builder
 
  2  
Fri 16 Jan, 2015 03:20 am
@Wilso,
I'm not sure how the downvoting system works here.

I'm seeing posts with a negative 4 rating, and yet if I downvoted a positive 2 rated post, it disappears.
hawkeye10
 
  -4  
Fri 16 Jan, 2015 03:26 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I just wish they wouldn't quote him. I don't want to read that filth.
feel free to stay in threads where he is not, and to leave when he shows up, like many people do in real life to not have to deal with people they despise. We dont have to cater to your desires when you hold the power to solve your problem.
izzythepush
 
  4  
Fri 16 Jan, 2015 03:39 am
@hawkeye10,
And I don't have to pay any attention to you, nor does anyone else. And most of the time they don't.

Who's this "we" you keep mentioning? You don't speak for many people, 3 or 4 idiots at the most.
0 Replies
 
izzythepush
 
  3  
Fri 16 Jan, 2015 03:41 am
@Builder,
It disappears from your view, the rest of us can still see it unless we also downvote it or put the person on ignore. If you click on it you can still see it as well, and the current +/- number.
0 Replies
 
FOUND SOUL
 
  5  
Fri 16 Jan, 2015 03:42 am
@hawkeye10,
Unfortunately Hawkeye it's "too late" you are talking of people that have established which threads to read and which ones to avoid.

So that statement is mute.
0 Replies
 
oralloy
 
  -2  
Fri 16 Jan, 2015 04:31 am
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:
We are all evil.

No. Some of us are good.


FOUND SOUL wrote:
This thread is evil.

Probably.


FOUND SOUL wrote:
We are evil for believing you are a douche for stating something uncouth and un-gentlemanlike to then use an excuse of "she started it".

No. For that you are hypocrites.

You are evil for your horrendous lynching of innocent people.
0 Replies
 
oralloy
 
  -2  
Fri 16 Jan, 2015 04:31 am
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:
oralloy when he is goofy.

Hey you with the big mouth, feel free to challenge me on any fact that you think I might be wrong about.

Yes, I know, you don't read me.

But, if you don't read me, then you have no business making false accusations of goofiness.
FOUND SOUL
 
  3  
Fri 16 Jan, 2015 04:54 am
@oralloy,
Do you not realise she was standing up for you?
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Lola at the Coffee House - Question by Lola
JIM NABORS WAS GOY? - Question by farmerman
Adding Tags to Threads - Discussion by Brandon9000
LOST & MISPLACED A2K people. - Discussion by msolga
Merry Andrew - Discussion by edgarblythe
Spot the April Fools gag yet? - Discussion by Robert Gentel
Great New Look to A2K- Applause, Robert! - Discussion by Phoenix32890
Head count - Discussion by CalamityJane
New A2K feature requests. - Discussion by DrewDad
The great migration - Discussion by shewolfnm
 
Copyright © 2023 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 01/29/2023 at 06:45:10