Mean, spiteful, vindictive and completely pathetic

izzythepush

Fri 9 Jan, 2015 06:04 pm
@Lordyaswas,
I think Max has become a born again conspiracy theorist. He has a real problem with women in general and feminists in particular. He takes all clarification of rape law, education about rape etc. personally. It's all based on some sort of paranoid world view.

What he's complaining about is his inability to see the difference between going pretty close to the wire, and marching right over in hob nail boots. So his paranoid button switches on and he shouts favouritism. At the same time he's become chummier and chummier with some of the seedier elements on A2K which is making extreme behaviour more acceptable.

His judgement's shot to buggery, it's no surprise to find he's coming out with fits of maniacal laughter.
maxdancona

Fri 9 Jan, 2015 07:00 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I think Max has become a born again conspiracy theorist. He has a real problem with women in general and feminists in particular. He takes all clarification of rape law, education about rape etc. personally. It's all based on some sort of paranoid world view.

You started this thread, which is entitled "mean, spiteful, vindictive and completely pathetic". I hope you appreciate the irony here.

I love you Izzy.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Fri 9 Jan, 2015 07:15 pm
@izzythepush,
Why does Able2know have to feature so many personal attacks? I don't see the need for them.

The benefit of such an online forum is that we can express our views and hear other people's views. I come here for opinions that differ from my own. Of course I am "chumming with the seedier elements" (sometimes the seedier element is you). Talking with people who don't see things my way is the best part of public discourse. If I wanted my own opinion, I would find some echo chamber.

If I agree with you on a topic (and I have agreed with you many times) then I will support your position on this topic. If I think your opinion is full of crap, I will tell you so. No hard feelings... that's what we are here for.

If I think you are correct on a topic (and it does happen), I will agree with you. If I think you are full of crap on a topic, I will tell you why. In this way you are no different than Oralloy. When he says something I agree with I support it, and when he if full of crap on a topic I say so.

What is the point of bringing personal grudges from thread to thread? It makes real discussion with people who don't always agree with you very difficult.

I do sincerely enjoy interacting with you Izzy. You provide opinions that differ from my own. I appreciate that.
giujohn

Fri 9 Jan, 2015 11:00 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I'm pleased to report that the moderators have now removed this tag, however, the individual who was so petty and pathetic enough to spend what must have been hours tagging threads has not been able to cover up his tracks.

I asked myself who was petty, vindictive and spiteful enough, and at the same time had so much time on his hands that he could do this. Well there weren't that many contenders, and I found him after about 3 goes.

Hey dumb ass...he never tried to cover up anyhting...he came right out and posted what he did so lets not take credit for "finding" anything you sanctimonious twit
izzythepush

Sat 10 Jan, 2015 03:54 am
@giujohn,
When you don't read chimp posts you have to do your own detective work. However, it's always good to get the racist, semiliterate out of control cop's take on things.
izzythepush

Sat 10 Jan, 2015 04:04 am
@maxdancona,
Of course, when Oralboy says disgusting things about my daughter and me I should just thank him. The truth is you dfon't have a problem with personal attacks against me, just those directed at Oralboy. That's because you're a liar and a hypocrite. You know comparing me to that piece of crap is the worst insult imaginable. So don't claim to see no need for personal attacks and then use the biggest insult there is.

Quote:
The feminists paint all men as responsible for rape.

A total lie, and you know it's a lie. So drop the pretence about reasoned discourse. You're the most duplicitous poster on A2K, but you don't fool me.
contrex

Sat 10 Jan, 2015 04:57 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Of course, when Oralboy says disgusting things about my daughter and me I should just thank him.

That reminds me of the Indian cold callers who try to get me to believe they are from the "Microsoft Security Department" so they can install malware on my computer and get me to pay for it. If I am bored I sometimes play along with them for a laugh and to waste their time. When they twig what is going on they often suggest that I "**** my father" or some other close relative (must be a big insult where they come from). It makes me laugh.

When Oralloy was fulminating daily about the murderess Amanda Knox he used to advocate US bombing raids on Italian cities or Navy Seals shooting up Italian newspaper offices. (Sound familiar?). He just does it to get a reaction. He is probably mentally ill, like a lot of A2K trolls.
izzythepush

Sat 10 Jan, 2015 05:28 am
@contrex,
It sounds very familiar, but will draw no condemnation from Max. He only gets upset when people react to provocation.
0 Replies

contrex

Sat 10 Jan, 2015 06:25 am
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:
vendettas (vendetta?)

The plural would be vendette if you treat vendetta as an Italian word (which it is), vendettas if you consider it has become an English word.
0 Replies

djjd62

Sat 10 Jan, 2015 10:02 am

after days of reading this thread title, I realize I've found the perfect inscription for my headstone
wmwcjr

Sat 10 Jan, 2015 10:12 am
@contrex,
contrex wrote:
When Oralloy was fulminating daily about the murderess Amanda Knox he used to advocate US bombing raids on Italian cities or Navy Seals shooting up Italian newspaper offices. (Sound familiar?). He just does it to get a reaction. He is probably mentally ill, like a lot of A2K trolls.

He even posted a color picture of the murder victim's slashed throat and chortled about her death.
Lordyaswas

Sat 10 Jan, 2015 12:08 pm
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

after days of reading this thread title, I realize I've found the perfect inscription for my headstone

You're not mean, djjd.
izzythepush

Sat 10 Jan, 2015 12:19 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Anything but average.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sat 10 Jan, 2015 12:23 pm
@izzythepush,
Max wrote:
The feminists paint all men as responsible for rape.

Forgot to post a link.

http://able2know.org/topic/264206-2#post-5855678
Below viewing threshold (view)
contrex

Sat 10 Jan, 2015 06:36 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

Yeah...just doing my part asshole, I know how obtuse you Brits are.

Tosser.
giujohn

Sat 10 Jan, 2015 06:55 pm
@contrex,
LOL...must be another fugitve from the dentists office.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Sat 10 Jan, 2015 07:02 pm
@izzythepush,
You used the word vindictive in your thread title. Do you know what vindictive means?

Bringing a quote from a completely unrelated post, taken completely out of context, to mount a personal attack against a fellow member has something to do with vindictiveness. No need to worry about my feelings though (not that you would worry about the feelings of someone like me anyway)... I love the irony.

georgeob1

Sat 10 Jan, 2015 07:17 pm
@Butrflynet,
Butrflynet wrote:

Aren't you perpetuating this mean, spiteful, vindictive and pathetic act by creating another thread to highlight what he already boldly boasted about doing here? http://able2know.org/topic/263600-9#post-5854038

How is what you've done any better since you readily point out that the moderators have already gone to great lengths to remove each of the offending tags before you even created yet another billboard to ensure no one missed it?

Well said !!!!
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Sat 10 Jan, 2015 07:59 pm
I dont follow this nonsense too much but I am under the impression that Izzy has been one of the worst offenders of putting offensive tags on my threads. I think he is under the misguided idea that making Beth into a victim will help his rapidly vanishing credibility around here, but given his record I believe that there is zero chance that Izzy has any interest in bettering the A2K experience, or care about the wellbeing of what ever remains of the A2K community. He is a flea, who creates almost exclusively garbage in the threads.