Mean, spiteful, vindictive and completely pathetic

contrex

Thu 8 Jan, 2015 04:56 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
This is the list of the tags that Izzy has written.

[here followed a list of Izzy's tags]

So what? That proves nothing, least of all that Izzy is a 'hypocrite'.

Here's a list of my tags. I thought I had done more. I am not ashamed of a single one of them. Some of them are clearly addressed to Oralloy, I can see. If anyone doesn't like any of them, well, **** you!

Contrex wrote:
Idiot, Troll, Homework, Wanker, Lazy Student, Do My Homework, Dont Feed The Troll, Stupid, Nonsense, Wall Of Text, Tosser, Islamic Propaganda, Racist, Yet Another Physics Nut, Attention Troll, Politics, Tosspot, Creep, Do My Homework For Me, I Am Lazy, Meaningless Idiot, Cabbage Talk, Call And Response Spam, Crackpot, Crazy, Crazy Nonsense, Crazy Drivel Ignore, Move Along Nothing To See, Dolt Idiot Fool, Not Genius At All, Gungadick, Pervert Troll, Woo Woo, Here We Go Again, Attention Seeker, Tony Christie, He Said Hi There, New Age, Smell My Vagina, Possibly Stoned, All In Capital Letters, Wacko Nonsense, Their, So Der Herr Im Himmel Ruft, Waco Whacko, Rightwing Propaganda, Bleach My Anus, Hitherto, Dont Bother, Negroes, Whe Comlat Is Not English, Languages, Boyfriend Worse, What Does Likly Mean, Sicko, Correctly Imprisoned, Middle East, Cyril The Plank, Vote This Down, Ok Why Did They Dickhead, Scare, Fat, Nonscience, Homework Assignment, More Batshit From This Loony, Amanda Knox, Bullshit, Crank, Remove This Crap Please, Spammer In Training, Alegedly, Shaggy Dog Story, Horse Droppings, Infantile Trash, Mean Spirited Carping, Rumours, It Is Spelled Conceive, Capital Letter, Pro-Israel Propaganda, Dweeb, Over The Top, Peter Kay, Islamophobic Nutcase, Culture Shock, Americas Shame, Please Sir I Want More, Dead Man Jissum, Maths Is Proper Abbreviation, The Myth And Reality, Das Ist Der Konig Aller Winde, Who He, American Prudery, British Nhs, Eewwwww, International Numbering System, Jtt Alert, Jackwad, Original Writing, Crazy Stupid, Excessive

'Dead man jissum'... Did I really write that?

maxdancona

Thu 8 Jan, 2015 05:06 pm
@contrex,
The issue is the hypocrisy.

Several of your tags are mean, spiteful, vindictive and pathetic. If you think this type of tag is nothing to be ashamed of, then fine. That is your opinion. But if you think that these tags are inappropriate enough start a thread to complain about them (as Izzy did), you really shouldn't be using them yourself.

People who are offended by these tags shouldn't be using these tags. I am more offended by the hypocrisy then by the tags.

(For the record, "Bleach my anus" is my favorite of your tags, Contrex).

0 Replies

Wilso

Thu 8 Jan, 2015 05:06 pm
Looking at mine, the only one I'm ashamed of is where I've written "Humor", instead of "Humour".
0 Replies

firefly

Thu 8 Jan, 2015 05:39 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Either these tags are inappropriate for everyone, or they are fair game.
Why are you trying to shift the focus from Oralloy to izzy?

The issue here isn't an isolated tag that might be an insult, or a personal comment. It's about one member suddenly tagging about 243 threads, regardless of topic, with a comment about another member, for the sole purpose of harassing her and discharging his hostility toward her, allegedly as a way of "defending" himself.

That's a whole different magnitude of using tags in an abusive manner, and, if allowed, sets a terrible precedent for blatant harassment and interpersonal abuse on this site. I think administrative policy on this sort of thing has to be made clear, just quietly removing the 243 offensive tags isn't sufficient to condemn and discourage this sort of wide-scale attack by one member on another.

maxdancona

Thu 8 Jan, 2015 05:46 pm
@firefly,
Oralloy isn't doing anything that Izzy doesn't do.

If you are going to condemn and discourage these attacks, you should condemn them consistently. Izzy is himself guilty of "blatant harassment" and "interpersonal abuse" on this site. He has no right to be condemning or discouraging anything.

The issue is the hypocrisy.
ossobuco

Thu 8 Jan, 2015 05:58 pm
@maxdancona,
As I made clear, I don't like useless tags for potential readers - that kills space for us online, and is a playground for the not grown up. I happen to like some who do it, and am not yet grown up myself, but never mind.

On the other hand, for people who do it, the violations vary to me. Gripe tags happen. 243 tags for one person is a **** slide of turdatude, a major attack.

0 Replies

firefly

Thu 8 Jan, 2015 06:07 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Oralloy isn't doing anything that Izzy doesn't do.

Has izzy, out of sheer hostility and vindictiveness, ever suddenly tagged 243 threads, regardless of topic or relevancy, with a negative comment about another specific A2K member as a way of harassing that member? Can you recall anyone, other than Oralloy, ever doing something like that?

The issue here isn't izzy's, or anyone else's alleged hypocrisy, or about isolated instances of tagging, it's about an outrageous, and unjustifiable, action on Oralloy's part that involved abusing a feature of this site so he could personally target and massively attack another member. It seems to me that is a violation of the TOS for use of this site.

Are you defending what Oralloy did?

farmerman

Thu 8 Jan, 2015 06:12 pm
@firefly,
Oral is a sick little puppy . Izzy can be a PITA but hes got a smirk on his face and hes able to admit when hes wrong.
Oral will argue with the drop on him
izzythepush

Fri 9 Jan, 2015 02:25 am
I'd like to thank everyone for their support, it really means a lot. Yes I have tagged topics, I do get down and dirty, but there are some absolute scumbags out there. People like Oralloy, Coldjoint and Nonono deserve all they get.

Max likes Oralloy and Nononono because he shares their attitude towards women, he hates feminists and thinks most rape victims are vindictive women out to get men like him. Some of us are well aware of his paranoid, and really quite distasteful, nonsense.

Like many passive aggressive control freaks he pretends to occupy some moral high ground, I'm sure all his tags are fairly neutral, but it's just moral ambiguity, Hitler is no different from Ghandi. And his insults are just as bad, he knows that comparing me to Oralloy is the worst insult imaginable.

At the end of the day he's never forgiven me for calling him dull, and for not finding anything he says of interest. That's not an insult it's a statement of fact, and since then he's been trying to get my attention by posting inflammatory comments.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Fri 9 Jan, 2015 02:32 am
@contrex,
contrex wrote:

'Dead man jissum'... Did I really write that?

At the time, I got a lot of thumbs up for 'Lactating cat bondage.'
Lordyaswas

Fri 9 Jan, 2015 02:33 am
@izzythepush,
I think I shall finish my porridge later.

<puts spoon down>
Wilso

Fri 9 Jan, 2015 03:20 am
@Lordyaswas,
OK. I laughed out loud at that.
0 Replies

FBM

Fri 9 Jan, 2015 03:51 am
@Lordyaswas,
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb192/DinahFyre/coffeescreen.gif
0 Replies

izzythepush

Fri 9 Jan, 2015 03:54 am
@Lordyaswas,
You might want to change your milkman.
Wilso

Fri 9 Jan, 2015 04:04 am
@izzythepush,
Now I'm really glad I'm not eating!
0 Replies

Ragman

Fri 9 Jan, 2015 06:59 am
In my mind it reminds me that free speech (such that is practiced on A2K), can be a slippery slope. I appreciate being made aware of that particularly abusive tagging practice. This sort of smear tactic should be eliminated as the behavior is detrimental to the site. I don't appreciate such vendettas (vendetta?), I'm pleased to see that this one has had an intervention.
maxdancona

Fri 9 Jan, 2015 07:19 am
@Ragman,
Quote:
I'm pleased to see that this one has had an intervention.

I would be more pleased if all of them had an intervention. Favoritism does not make for a very good community.
Ragman

Fri 9 Jan, 2015 07:34 am
@maxdancona,
Frankly, I don't agree with your assertion about this being a behavior indicative of showing any favoritism; however, I've no interest in a debate with you over the matter, either.

The site functions in such a way that works with the democratic belief system that 'less moderation is best'. I agree with that philosophy.
maxdancona

Fri 9 Jan, 2015 07:39 am
@Ragman,
lol
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Fri 9 Jan, 2015 07:40 am
@Ragman,
Good post, ragman.

I can't see snything lol about it at all, but different strokes I suppose.