BBB is so pissed at her pathetic body

cjhsa

Reply Sat 10 Sep, 2005 12:18 am
My left shoulder constalnasdfly pops out and it makase ist reaasly difficulttt to typee.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Sat 10 Sep, 2005 12:34 am
So you know BBB, my attempt at humor above is rooted in truth - I have arthritis in my shoulder and it's a real mess. I'm only 42.

Sometimes the arthritis teams up with a pinched nerve and serves me a double whammy, leaving me with a numb arm. Fun stuff.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Sat 10 Sep, 2005 12:36 am
I find cortisone works well for me
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Sat 10 Sep, 2005 12:45 am
cjhsa
cjhsa wrote:
So you know BBB, my attempt at humor above is rooted in truth - I have arthritis in my shoulder and it's a real mess. I'm only 42.

Sometimes the arthritis teams up with a pinched nerve and serves me a double whammy, leaving me with a numb arm. Fun stuff.

I did think you were being humorous but I didn't know the cause. I wouldn't wish anyone a pinched nerve. Medication does not relieve it, which I guess you already know.

I understand your pain as I've had arthritis from head to toe since my twenties, but it was undiagnosed. My torn rotator cuff was not recognized because of my long term shoulder pain from the arthritis and bursitis.

I hope you are getting good treatment so you don't suffer permanent long term damage to your joints. Early treatment can save you a lot of pain when you are old, like me.

BBB
0 Replies