I put on weight. Should I meet with her?

Eliusa

Reply Thu 25 Dec, 2014 09:04 am
@Panoramix,
She has a great marriage because most of the time she is spending here telling us how fucked up we are;) So he has no annoyance from her.
She had probably seen his face last after the marriage before A2K...LOL
Eliusa

Reply Thu 25 Dec, 2014 09:05 am
@Panoramix,
Trust me, she will jump right in. Unless you have some baby voice or other qualities why you shouldn't pronounce those words. Smile))
0 Replies

Panoramix

Reply Thu 25 Dec, 2014 09:30 am
@Eliusa,
uh, girly wars... I am out of this *laugh*

( I can do only smiley and happy smiley^)
Eliusa

Reply Thu 25 Dec, 2014 09:45 am
@Panoramix,
Trust me, people falling for me because I say how it is.
So get out and have fun. Maybe little drink will easy the shock for her but then...
Panoramix

Reply Thu 25 Dec, 2014 10:50 am
@Eliusa,
I dare not to quite agree. In my younger years I was no timid uptight gentleman (or redneck...depends on your description) like I am today.

lines like "let's go shag" win attention only of females prone to STD otherwise saying that in daylight will get you only slap and possibly threat of police. Done it, know it. At midnight in smoked rock bar it's fine. If you are male. Maybe for females it's different, idk. Second, this woman is mostly professional contact and hell yeah! just realized. She is my entry to local market and I am not gonna risk that if I don't have to.
Eliusa

Reply Thu 25 Dec, 2014 10:59 am
@Panoramix,
All these 'proper' women like unconventional men and straight up talk because they have no time to waste. But if you risking your future and not sure how to...don't. Go work out and kill her with your physique. Good Luck.
Panoramix

Reply Thu 25 Dec, 2014 11:21 am
@Eliusa,
haha, thanks!

0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2014 08:24 am
Was it a spam?
FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 30 Dec, 2014 03:29 pm
@Eliusa,
Quote:
Was it a spam?

You mean Troll like you?
Germlat

Reply Tue 30 Dec, 2014 06:05 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:

Quote:
Was it a spam?

You mean Troll like you?

I think it's time to stop feeding the troll. No matter what good advice you have it'll fall on deaf ears.
Eliusa

Reply Wed 31 Dec, 2014 10:34 am
@Germlat,
You said 'last post' 10 posts ago. So who is a main feeder? YOU!
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Wed 31 Dec, 2014 10:43 am
I smell desperation....
FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 31 Dec, 2014 01:45 pm
@Germlat,
Hey. Happy New Year Germlat Smile
Germlat

Reply Wed 31 Dec, 2014 01:59 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:

Hey. Happy New Year Germlat Smile

Thanks FS ...you too!!!
0 Replies

Panoramix

Reply Mon 26 Jan, 2015 09:43 am
@Eliusa,
Does anyone read this still?

So I did as you suggested. After all I am in her town and I needed to cosult some stuff with her. The result? Expected. I did cover my not so nice fat with proper clothes so I guess that didn't hurt much but as I said, that woman is successful intelligent who has so many option and I am virtually nobody with average look that just didn't get her attention. A year ago there was some sparkle but today not. I am nervous, maybe even stressed because of this project and she didn't like that. I suggested to meet at some other occasion but the response was pretty clear to me. The game is over.

I just write it (well beside to relieve a bit sarcasm) to show you how the world really is. Sitting in a small U.S. town giving people romantic advices based on favorite soap opera might seem to be cool, the real world is different. Sure, you are a special snowflake just like everybody else but some people have better chances than other. The math is very simple: the look, the social status, the buzz, wealth and last but not least the skill. I have nothing from it so why these pathetic encouragements? I seriously hoped for something. Lol!
Eliusa

Reply Mon 26 Jan, 2015 10:37 am
@Panoramix,
I had never said I am sure of what is going to happen.
And I am in huge city sitting wondering WHY couldn't you get in shape for these few weeks before you had 'done what I said'?
And what is this 'all that' woman has as of today? No man? Just a career?
Maybe she is just stock up frigid tight ass?

If you have no look, the social status, the buzz, wealth and skills - you need to lower expectations!!!
I am pretty sure all you are missing is not all the above - it is self confidence that shining trough your eyes. Like 'sorry, I am fat but I would like to do you anyway'...and it is ok as long as you don't take no for an answer!
I've got most gorgeous piece of ass at 250lb weight! I couldn't agree before I lost 50lb...I knew it would be crime for humanity! lol
So stop whining and do something.
Panoramix

Reply Mon 26 Jan, 2015 01:13 pm
@Eliusa,
Hi Eliusa,

my apology for being mean at you. Please don't take it personally, I just needed to relieve a bit stream and you came in handy for that. Shame on me!!!

As a matter of fact, it was rather funny. I am not sure what that woman was up to, but that was probably the worst flirting performance I have ever seen. We were discussing very serious matter (frankly quite stressful for me) she behaved like... clown. Or more like a horny teenager trying to impress her crush. It wasn't possible to cope with her energy and enthusiasm level (that was clearly faked) even if we were at romantic restaurant, not to speak in office. Still I guess I won'y miss her much but I hope it won't hurt my career... I am leaving current project anyways so (hopefully) I won't need her help any more.

As for the second part, you are right about the confidence and and that it's very important but it must be build on solid foundation. Like you can't build your confidence solely on your inner belief otherwise it soon turns into mere ego and that is a disaster! (I used to be like that, Never any more!) The foundation can be: history of successful relationships (very good if person has some), or life achievements, or popularity... I know who I am, know what I've got and what value it has and I am fine with it. Trying to do otherwise would make me just another horny douche trying to impress women while actually making a big donkey of himself.
Eliusa

Reply Mon 26 Jan, 2015 01:32 pm
@Panoramix,
LOL I am not reacting to forum communications in sensitive way. So it is all ok. I was actually thinking you were jokingly mad.

And yes, see, she is just that - high positioned (for whatever reason) moronic self centered ass. Or you had been sooo bad...which possible as well, right?
I bet your 'I used to be hot' mind had not helped it either.

See, your half-assed statement that:
confidence must be build on solid foundation...
NO! Confidence is there or not. You can build it but...it can fall apart. So I would call it anything but confidence.
To me confidence is something you have when you fat, fit or ugly.
You know who you are and you know if you gained weight - your smile is still as fit as it was when you were fit!!! Do you understand?
You build relationships not confidence. Oy, do I have to tell you everything?
Panoramix

Reply Mon 26 Jan, 2015 01:47 pm
@Eliusa,
Haha, I guess you need to ( I mean it, not a sacrasm Smile ).

Actually, she is very intelligent, hardworking, passionate and quite cute. But I guess she suffers on one of that nasty symptoms called "woman in charge". Men want to be in lead, not the other way. And she instead of giggling silently admiring my intellect or whatever took over the situation what inevitably led to complete... dis-junction of our spirits and therefore all the romance of the moment was gone.

You are right about that confidence part but... this is something person must grow into. In other aspects of life I succeeded and I failed and so I know where my place is while here... I can remember only failure. That is not self pity, that is a fact. I used to be naive little child, then self made "dandy", then The Pickup Artist douche... At one points I made calculations how many of women I met refused me... it was over 800. So as you can see, having a record of pathetic helpless attempts and suddenly building confidence on some blurry foundations simply cannot work.

PS: I did lose some weight but I had fractured rib and now I am 3 weeks sick so I cannot exercise.
Panoramix

Reply Mon 26 Jan, 2015 02:43 pm
@Panoramix,
I guess I should not add note about that women. I was clubbing and stuff and it's natural in these places for women to refuse and preselect men. As a matter of fact I was not much worse that many of my comrades, we simply did not belong to such environment. Also, I am meeting many people (both women and men) who after a few drinks confess of being lonely for many years and still are...

bah, whatever. Think of me whatever you wish. I don't care.