I put on weight. Should I meet with her?

Germlat

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2014 03:44 pm
@Panoramix,
Panoramix wrote:

and @Germlat:

well, as a matter of fact in our region weight is very sensitive issue when you are young. I don't know how about older generation ( I am middle 20 something) but for 20-30 years old people physical appearance and particularly good health is important. Both males and females, but females mostly. But we are not as much obsessed with good shape as Brazilians for instance, because despite them we have jobs and working economy Very Happy

but different country, different custom. (our saying)

It's important at any age...particularly for women. But--there's is something of a turn-off for people to fret over a few pounds. After all...you've have to bring more to the table than appearance right?
Panoramix

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2014 03:59 pm
@Germlat,
of course. Well everybody cares of even a few pounds but nobody really talks about it in daily situations, right? I have a theory that there are different stages of building relationship and fail in any stage can be fatal. For instance, when you are meeting a woman in a restaurant or something first you look how she looks like. If she if pretty/your type (that takes like 0.5 sec to decide) you can move to another stage and explore her personality, intelligence.. then again, if she fits you you will interested in her social relations, maybe her career, etc.

This will vary a lot according to culture/age/circumstances, but pretty much everybody tells you that look is one of the first thing one looks at and very often most common factor in early stage preselection.

rough estimation: in my age/social status I would say look/other factors ratio is something like 40/60 or maybe 30/70. As you can see, still very important and as a matter of fact, easy to work with (it's certainly easier to loose 12 pounds of fat and gain 12 pounds of muscle (with a little juice) than becoming CEO of middle-sized company or transforming your personality into intellectual/bad boy/etc...)

I hope you got my point
Panoramix

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2014 06:06 pm
@Panoramix,
don't take me as some kind of gym nut. As a matter of fact I prefer practical sports, such as kickbox.

Having nice shape is important as it is good way how to tell word "I am responsible and disciplined your man" and also "good at humpy-humpy" Smile With combination of educated mind and preferably good job it's quite a magic pill for fulfilling intimate life.

the very idea of my question was that if she looks for humpy-humpy pal I might not be good choice for her as she has outstanding opportunities with any Ivan, Sergej, Fanda, Jano, whotever. And from my side - my confidence is low and my women skill is naturally poor... I am affraid.. therefore risk of refuse is too high and would hurt me. I like her and so does she me. Keeping things as they are now and waiting for better opportunity will be a good way for me. Venture capitalist would say reasonable investment strategy.
roger

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2014 06:31 pm
@Panoramix,
But you turned down her offer once. She might not want to put herself in the position of being turned down again. Her loss, I'm sure, but that's often how it works.
Panoramix

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2014 05:13 am
@roger,
I neither agreed nor denied. She just mentioned invitation and since I am going to that city I am considering to drop by.

it is very very hard to consult intimate and social stuff over the internet as it is very difficult to express things properly. Everybody sees different story behind each sentence.
Germlat

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2014 12:18 pm
@Panoramix,
Maybe in Brazil it's not just good enough to have a good job...after all, it's warm and your body must be exposed....more competition. It's not by accident some of the hottest/successful underwear/lingerie models are from Brazil...men and women. None of them named Hans...just saying....don't get confused about sex-appeal and finances....
Eliusa

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2014 12:38 pm
@Panoramix,
It is very easy to do, Pan.
You just ask 'are you up for ****'? and there you go.
Depends how she answering it you know if she is funny,
prude, dull and a lot else. Trust me, done it. Smile
Germlat

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2014 12:44 pm
@Eliusa,
Eliusa wrote:

It is very easy to do, Pan.
You just ask 'are you up for ****'? and there you go.
Depends how she answering it you know if she is funny,
prude, dull and a lot else. Trust me, done it. Smile

You're hard to come by aren't you? I wonder how hard your boyfriend's wife screws him...and can you still smell her on his breath? After all you're willing to share...
0 Replies

Panoramix

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2014 05:11 pm
@Germlat,
hahaha, my apology. I was just kidding. O took the analogy from small CEE towns where there are few jobs so people are obsessed with personal reputation instead of career or educations. Maybe you know what I talk about.
Panoramix

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2014 05:15 pm
@Eliusa,
do you actually advise me to tell research&development director from leading university tech institute to "invite for a ****"?

I guess this is a reason why internet should be banned for teens. They take this stuff seriously Very Happy.
Germlat

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2014 05:18 pm
@Panoramix,
Panoramix wrote:

hahaha, my apology. I was just kidding. O took the analogy from small CEE towns where there are few jobs so people are obsessed with personal reputation instead of career or educations. Maybe you know what I talk about.

I actually do understand . But--just saying not everyone agrees as to what the "acceptable" currency is. For some it is a great sense of humor....I find that indispensable....
Panoramix

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2014 06:17 pm
@Germlat,
yes, I agree. Many told me that my so called humour is not funny at all, rather annoying and boring. Maybe that is the reason why I am single? Smile
roger

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2014 06:19 pm
@Panoramix,
I don't know about, but this has turned into one of the funniest of the active threads.
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2014 06:23 pm
@Panoramix,
Panoramix wrote:

yes, I agree. Many told me that my so called humour is not funny at all, rather annoying and boring. Maybe that is the reason why I am single? Smile

I don't know...some of my favorite people are funny without even realizing it. My husband is my favorite. Tender, cute, funny...even when not trying...and he has my heart. ;-)
Panoramix

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2014 06:31 pm
@Germlat,
hm...congratulation to a nice marriage!
Germlat

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2014 07:10 pm
@Panoramix,
Panoramix wrote:

hm...congratulation to a nice marriage!

Thanks babe...it's work though. and lots of laughs!
Panoramix

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2014 09:38 pm
@Germlat,
omg I am dude! O.O
Germlat

Reply Wed 24 Dec, 2014 06:02 am
@Panoramix,
Panoramix wrote:

omg I am dude! O.O

I'm a female.... Laughing
Panoramix

Reply Wed 24 Dec, 2014 12:39 pm