HELP! Married but fallen for another man

Germlat

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2015 03:10 pm
@Eliusa,
Pretty sure most people agree...it's only you... since you skipped arithmetic in school. Do you have any followers or friends yet? You get a lot of thumbs up right? My guess is your a little bored teenager.
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2015 03:14 pm
@Eliusa,
Eliusa wrote:

I am sorry that you make yourself stupid.
If I am stupid and you are smart you would left my posts unattended (as you promised several times) and wouldn't pay attention to my stupidity!
However you are drown to me like an friggin eczema.
It IS a free speech. So why did you have to swear 'it is my last post'???
LOL moron...

Please tell me about all your followers? I know your wisdom is sweeping though the forum....go back to high school.
0 Replies

sally27

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2015 03:18 pm
Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

No, I don't think it is alright to cheat if you have a committed agreement to your significant other. That doesn't mean I didn't do it. I never said what I did was right, and I am certainly not trying to justify anything.

I'm a mess. I have 8 more weeks to finish school, get my masters, and produce a large project that involve many people counting on me. I'm also teaching undergraduate classes. The face that I need to put on does not (cannot) reflect my personal life, and now more than ever I need to separate my personal from my work life. (Its hard when my husband is also involved in my work life, but we are both making it work).

The other guy of course is not happy that I'm still with my husband, but knows that we will be going through a divorce. He is extremely sensitive to the space I need, and our feelings for each other have not changed. When I first told him about my husband, we didn't talk for a week -- I gave him space until he reached out to me. If we don't last, then so be it. Divorcing my husband is still what I need to do, not just for me, but for him as well.

I have to disagree with whoever said that I am being selfish by divorcing my husband, but so what if I am thinking about myself for a change? And about what I want. But don't you dare say that I don't know how hard its going to be for my husband. Heartbreak is never something to take lightly. Ultimately, divorcing will be the best for both of us - he deserves to have someone who will love him in a way that I cannot. I have a lot of love for him. But if I need to be honest with myself first before I can be honest with others, and I was not doing that.
Eliusa

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2015 03:42 pm
@sally27 ,
'but so what if I am thinking about myself for a change? And about what I want. '

You've got to be kidding me, it is called 'narcissism' here. Not allowed! lol
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2015 03:45 pm
@Eliusa,
This thread isn't about you, you're being an attention seeker~
Eliusa

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2015 03:46 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
And you giving it to me.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2015 03:47 pm
@sally27 ,
Sal,

I truly don't think that you are ready for a committed relationship for 'LIFE' rather, still searching and enjoying the lust that comes with each relationship, what you are searching for I don't know, perhaps total passion, hence when you finish all the work/study etc, find some.. Passion, that is outside of a male situation... Perhaps that's a missing link.
Eliusa

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2015 04:40 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
What ta heck is passion outside of the male situation???
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2015 05:15 pm
@sally27 ,
Does your husband have any clue about your plans? BTW--I don't think getting a divorce is a crime. I'm glad you're on your way to a healthier situation....I just hope you don't forget the person you are married to also needs to know about the plan.
AustrianHunter

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2015 07:49 pm
You are a census! Just another liar! A fact! You could not wait to divorce the poor guy? At least separate from him? You physical attractions is so more important than the agreement and words you said when you married the guy? You are lost my friend, more than I am. Thank you God for showing me this site!!!!!
0 Replies

AustrianHunter

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2015 07:51 pm
What is wrong with getting a divorce first or at least legally separate from the other? Before you get physical and disrespect yourself and everyone that is affiliated with you?? I'm just wondering??
AustrianHunter

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2015 07:53 pm
The funny part is!!!! They cheat, they come back and say, it was not how I had imagined it was nothing special didn't even came...... HAHAHAHA Worthless, absolutely worthless, they just can't keep their skirt up or pants up,,,,,,,,, A census!
sally27

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2015 02:13 am
@AustrianHunter,
I'm sorry.. but do you know anything about my situation? have you followed this entire thread just to join in now? I've said it a million times here... its not about leaving my husband for anyone, its about how my husband and i are in a marriage that does not work.

sally27

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2015 02:15 am
@Germlat,
Yes, husband knows everything. We are working out a temp situation until the end of the quarter as to not jeopardize our jobs.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2015 02:15 am
@sally27 ,
Hey sal,

You must understand some people read the word "married but" and are in that situation themselves, if you look at Austrian Hunter's profile you will note that his wife cheated on him and it was some time ago for quite some time. Naturally he's upset.

Don't take it personally, each situation is different.
Germlat

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2015 07:21 am
@sally27 ,
I'm glad to hear it. I imagine it must've been a very difficult thing for you to do. In the end everything will work out better. Best Wishes....
0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2015 07:52 am
@AustrianHunter,
She had not been physical with the guy!!! READ!
0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2015 07:53 am
@AustrianHunter,
yes, sometimes it is not how we imagined, so what? Why divorce?
0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2015 07:55 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Maybe if he was better in bed she wouldn't cheat. Or whatever it is - there are always 2 to tango or not. He has 50% fault in her cheating. At least.
Germlat

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2015 10:49 am
@Eliusa,
Eliusa wrote:

Maybe if he was better in bed she wouldn't cheat. Or whatever it is - there are always 2 to tango or not. He has 50% fault in her cheating. At least.

Not necessarily ....maybe he is not able to communicate....it's NOT always 50/50 ( that's idiotic to assume ) no matter what psych silliness you've read. Although, I dare say you don't read.