Does she just need space ?

ehBeth

Reply Sun 30 Nov, 2014 06:26 pm
@ginero28,
so what would a friend do?
ginero28

Reply Sun 30 Nov, 2014 06:29 pm
I guess I had two sides...the guy that would send flowers to her and her mom...and then the asshole side...I don't know what's wrong with me.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sun 30 Nov, 2014 06:30 pm
@ginero28,
ginero28 wrote:

I know I'm a piece of work...help me out !

What are you hoping for? A magic word or sentence that will redeem you in her eyes? That ship has sailed. The best you can hope for is this girl never warns other girls how you behaved. The best thing to do is man up, own your bad behaviour, then don't do it again. Trust me, I have known many of the women who are responding to you for at least 5 to 10 years, all of them are giving you plenty of help. You're getting sound advise from women I personally admire. The difference here, is not one of us is your mommy. Your mother can soothe your hurt feelings. Personally, if you were my son, I would be telling you the same thing. Frankly, if were to ask my son what kind of advice I gave him, he'd tell you I was easy on you.

Now it's up to you. Do you want to go through life being a giant dick? Or do you want friends and a good life. You can't do both, well at least not very long.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sun 30 Nov, 2014 06:33 pm
@ginero28,
ginero28 wrote:

Because judging from your posts it makes me look like an idiot or maybe I'm just an idiot...I don't know...

You're just not used to being called on your bullshit and being accountable for your actions, that's all.

Maybe you'll know better next time, or maybe you'll see you can get away with the same crap again, and you'll go for it.

No one here can tell you which way you'll go. That's for you to decide.

"Help me"? Help you what? You're the master of your actions and destiny, not us.
You've gotten the same advice from all. Are you waiting to hear someone say something different so you can go with that?

ginero28

Reply Sun 30 Nov, 2014 06:36 pm
@chai2,
Help me figure out what's wrong...as you can see I'm accepting what you're saying and not arguing. I realize I'm an asshole...I can't figure out why I choose to push women away with stupid ****.
ehBeth

Reply Sun 30 Nov, 2014 06:37 pm
@ginero28,
Do you have any male or female friends?
ginero28

Reply Sun 30 Nov, 2014 06:38 pm
@ehBeth,
Leave her alone like she said ?
ginero28

Reply Sun 30 Nov, 2014 06:39 pm
@ehBeth,
Mostly male...and a few female friends
ehBeth

Reply Sun 30 Nov, 2014 06:40 pm
@ginero28,
Do you speak/text to them the way you did to your former gf?
ginero28

Reply Sun 30 Nov, 2014 06:41 pm
@ehBeth,
No...it was like she was all I thought about...like I was obsessed or something
glitterbag

Reply Sun 30 Nov, 2014 06:41 pm
@ginero28,
ginero28 wrote:

Leave her alone like she said ?

Ding!ding!ding!ding!ding! Absolutely yes, leave her alone.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 30 Nov, 2014 06:48 pm
@ginero28,
Apparently obsession isn't a good mode for you.

What would you do if you ran into a guy friend at a competition? what would you offer to do for a friend after a competition.

_________

I keep asking about the friend thing because if there is no friendship upfront, you're not going to learn how to be with a girlfriend. Friend is part of the word - and should be part of the relationship.
ginero28

Reply Sun 30 Nov, 2014 06:54 pm
@ehBeth,
I guess help him warm up and go over techniques...she isn't trying to do that though. I'll just avoid her and not text until she can see I've changed and we can be friends. If I can only be friends with her...I'll take it...she's special and I messed up.
0 Replies