Are people generally less forgiving of others as they get older?

Linkat

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2014 05:01 pm
@chai2,
I was thinking more of the divorce being expensive -- I guess though it would depend on which side you would end up in. The splitting of stuff and the lawyers seem to be the only that typically gets the goods. Easier I would think if you didn't get married and just kept all your stuff to yourself and split things like roommates would.

A good friend of mine commented on her divorce - said if they made it as hard to get married as it is to get divorced, I would not have ended married (and then ultimately divorced).

Also you get more tax benefits by living together than being married.
chai2

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2014 09:26 pm
@Linkat,
Linkat, I forgive you for disagreeing with me.
Banana Breath

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 08:09 am
@Linkat,
Quote:
A good friend of mine commented on her divorce - said if they made it as hard to get married as it is to get divorced, I would not have ended married (and then ultimately divorced).

I was thinking the same thing about babies... World birthrates would be much lower if people had to go to the hospital to conceive but had their babies in the bedroom instead of vice versa.
0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 09:40 am
@PUNKEY,
So there aren't any sexless, poor, childless couple?

And totally disagree that kids from first marriage causing failure.
HOW?
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 02:56 pm
@chai2,
was i disagreeing?
chai2

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 03:10 pm
@Linkat,
no, but I was joking.
Linkat

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 05:23 pm
@chai2,
ok i am easily confused.

"I am old...I am confused..."

Just like uncle leo.
0 Replies

georgemathew054

Reply Thu 27 Nov, 2014 04:03 am
If you want to move on in your life than you have to tolerant about the past things
0 Replies