Bill Cosby accused of Rape - say it ain't so

jcboy

Sat 17 Jun, 2017 09:19 am
@ehBeth,
If you're going to drug and rape several women, make sure you are wealthy and famous. If you wanna murder a woman, rush for 2000 yards.

Bill Cosby Sexual Assault Case Ends in Mistrial After Jury Deadlocks

https://pmcvariety.files.wordpress.com/2017/06/bill-cosby.png?w=670&h=377&crop=1
ehBeth

Sat 17 Jun, 2017 11:01 am
@jcboy,
move to re-try has been filed
cicerone imposter

Sat 17 Jun, 2017 12:38 pm
@ehBeth,
How many women claimed they were raped by Bill Cosby?
firefly

Sat 17 Jun, 2017 02:17 pm
@cicerone imposter,
This is the only case he could still be criminally convicted for. I think the statute of limitations has expired on all the others.

No matter what the ultimate outcome of this case is, being a rapist/sexual abuser will always, deservedly, be part of his legacy.

I am very curious to hear how many on the jury voted to acquit.
ossobucotemp

Sat 17 Jun, 2017 02:54 pm
@firefly,
Me too, firefly.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Sat 17 Jun, 2017 03:51 pm
@firefly,
To be sure. It'll now be part of his legacy.
0 Replies

layman

Sat 17 Jun, 2017 08:00 pm
Cosby was framed. He didn't deny nuthin:

Quote:
“I go inside her pants,” he said. “I move my fingers. I do not talk. She doesn’t talk. But she makes a sound which I feel was an orgasm.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/17/opinion/bill-cosby-and-the-year-of-the-hypocrite.html?_r=0

As this story shows, he was tried because he was a conservative, that's all:

Quote:
The real-life Mr. Cosby went further, fashioning himself as a moral scold and frequently criticizing the black community for falling short of his ideas of virtue. In a 2004 speech to the NAACP he went after out-of-wedlock births, deadbeat dads, sagging pants and more.

Mr. Cosby’s lawyers made the argument their client was not a public person; Judge Robreno argued that he was — and not “by virtue of the exercise of his trade as televised or comedic personality” but because he had “donned the mantle of public morality and mounted the proverbial electronic or print soap box.”

layman

Sat 17 Jun, 2017 08:19 pm
@layman,
Quote:
"criticizing the black community"

Now there's a crime that merits a sentence of life in prison if you ask some candyass "liberal."

"Feminists" would go further and say he deserves the death penalty for contesting a bogus rape claim, I'm sure.
layman

Sat 17 Jun, 2017 08:33 pm
@layman,
My bad, they had no hope of proving a case against him for rape. It seems he was accused of "indecent assault" according to CNN, whatever that is. Probably something 20 times worse than rape, eh?
layman

Sat 17 Jun, 2017 08:38 pm
@layman,
Quote:
A spokeswoman for Cosby's wife, Camille, delivered a statement blasting the prosecution, judge and media:
"How do I describe the district attorney? Heinously and exploitively ambitious. How do I describe the judge? Overtly and arrogantly collaborating with the district attorney. How do I describe the counsels for the accusers? Totally unethical. How do I describe many, but not all, general media? Blatantly vicious entities that continually disseminated intentional omissions of truths for the primary purpose of greedily selling sensationalism at the expense of a human life."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/17/us/bill-cosby-verdict-watch/index.html

Well, there ya have it, then, eh? Framed, sho nuff, like I done said.
0 Replies

layman

Sat 17 Jun, 2017 08:50 pm
Quote:
In a tense cross-examination, the defense pointed out that several of Constand's initial statements to police, including the date of the alleged assault, were false.

Constand initially told police she had not been alone with Cosby before the alleged assault and that they had little contact afterward.

However, she admitted at the trial that she had been alone in a hotel room with Cosby beforehand and had 72 phone calls with him afterward.

She also asked Cosby's representatives for free tickets for her and her family to see Cosby's stand-up show in Toronto half a year after the alleged assault.

Jurors heard Cosby's side of the story -- but not in his voice. Prosecutors and police detectives read aloud portions of Cosby's statements to police in 2005 and in a civil deposition from 2006. In those interviews, Cosby admitted to sexual contact with Constand and said they had had a romantic encounter.
0 Replies

layman

Sun 18 Jun, 2017 02:11 am
Quote:
Shawn Upshaw is a woman who had briefly been Cosby's lover in Las Vegas during the early 1970s. Upshaw later told Cosby that he was the father of her daughter, Autumn Jackson. Cosby denies being the father.

Twenty-two-year-old Autumn Jackson was sentenced to 26 months in jail for trying to extort $40 million from Cosby. Both Jackson and Cosby stated at various times that they were willing to undergo DNA testing to determine Jackson's paternity. Cosby provided a blood sample for testing, but Jackson refused to participate until after her sentencing.

During Autumn Jackson's extortion trial in July 1997, Cosby testified that he made private payments to Shawn Upshaw. He said that he gave Upshaw a total of about $100,000 because he did not want her to publicly reveal the affair.

When you're rich and famous, with a reputation to protect, threatened lawsuits as a means of extortion has always been a favored tactic of diabolical women, eh? Shawn Upshaw's big mistake was in failing to allege that she was raped. She probably could have gotten a lot more blackmail/extortion money from Cosby if she had.
0 Replies

layman

Sun 18 Jun, 2017 10:51 am
Framed, I tellzya!

Quote:
Steele wants me badly; he ran on getting me,” Cosby said at one point of the prosecutor, Montgomery County District Attorney Kevin Steele.

“But he doesn’t have a case."

That’s why, Cosby claims he turned down the DA’s offer of a no-jail deal that would have meant he wear a monitoring bracelet and register as a sex offender.

The comedian refused the offer because he claimed that he’s innocent and referenced Nelson Mandela.

Gargamel

Mon 10 Jul, 2017 09:04 pm
@layman,
Bill, we know it's you.

I'm looking forward to you getting what's coming to you in November. Or at least the retrial. What's coming, ultimately, is an eternal hurricane of drug-induced delirium and spiked, flaming devil cocks ravaging your orifices.
hawkeye10

Tue 11 Jul, 2017 10:53 am
@Gargamel,
Gargamel wrote:

Bill, we know it's you.

I'm looking forward to you getting what's coming to you in November. Or at least the retrial. What's coming, ultimately, is an eternal hurricane of drug-induced delirium and spiked, flaming devil cocks ravaging your orifices.

It is highly unlikely that the government gets a conviction, they were not just one or two of twelve away last time, and Cosby barely bothered to offer a defense. The prosecutor campaigned on getting Cosby for America and is continuing in the pursuit motivated by politics lot law, not justice, not the evidence.

"we did our best" is what is what I wanted since the law is unable to get this citizen.

It is very sad what has happened to America, the breakdown of our justice system is one of the worst ways we are broken, which was done both on purpose and by neglect, and even now few want to talk about how it does not work, much less want to talk about fixing it.

SAD
0 Replies

cameronleon

Sat 26 Aug, 2017 09:14 pm
I don't believe at all that all those women went to his place to talk and leave without a single touch in their bodies.

No, that won't happen in the world of actors, specially from Hollywood.

Everyone of those women wanted to sell their body and soul in order to be part of a show, for receiving a favor from Cosby, as references, money, whatever.

Both sides were happy at that moment.

Cosby continued being happy and famous, while most of those women involved with him were forgotten and became unhappy.

One of them decided to make more money at the cost of Cosby.

Then, the other women tried to do the same.

Jurors were undecided, because these women appeared like hyenas trying to bite and kill Cosby economically.

Cosby just did what all the other actors do, as soon as a woman tries to connect with them for a purpose, sex will be the payment, or perhaps a golden watch, but sex is the primordial payment.

On the other hand, these women are trying to cover up what they are in reality, because victims they are not but b*tches.
0 Replies

nononono

Thu 1 Mar, 2018 06:48 pm
Funny, Bill Cosby has now been proven innocent. But the feminists have already done their damage and ruined his life.
farmerman

Sat 3 Mar, 2018 12:27 pm
@nononono,
no hes just not been proven guilty beyond a doubt. Theres a big difference. Ya think OJ was "Innocent"?
cicerone imposter

Sat 3 Mar, 2018 03:53 pm
@farmerman,
http://www.vh1.com/news/88805/just-facts-has-bill-cosby-been-convicted-of-rape/
Quote:
Cosby has never been convicted of a rape....
firefly

Sat 3 Mar, 2018 06:15 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Cosby is going to have a retrial, for the rape of Andrea Constand, starting the first week in April

http://www.newsweek.com/bill-cosby-comedy-rape-allegations-trial-787953