Bill Cosby accused of Rape - say it ain't so

hawkeye10

Mon 20 Jul, 2015 10:40 pm
@Ionus,
Cosby: "here take this because blah, blah, blah"

Hef: " I have some ludes if anyone wants one"

See the difference?

But seriously, the main problem almost for sure is that Cosby attracted females by claiming to be concerned for their well being, and then once he had them he showed callous disregard for who they are and their well being. The drugs are part of the problem, but not by any means all of the problem.

douche bag is the right term. But he is not a rapist.
hawkeye10

Tue 21 Jul, 2015 12:20 am
One thing I want to make crystal clear: IF Cosby spiked drinks that to him would have been a defeat, the evening might not be a complete bust but it sure was not great. Just like Cosby got off on getting the youngest, got off on getting females more than once, got off on getting females to do things they did not want to do, he got off on getting them to take the drugs in his mind " freely". If he did not get a woman to take a pill voluntarily and instead had to spike a drink to get anything out of her he may well have been pissed.

Cosby anger might have been there a lot and visible to these women, some women report seeing it. This could be another reason these women got pissed and bruised.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Tue 21 Jul, 2015 12:52 am
Quote:
For his part, Phillips has some words of advice for his former co-star.

"Bill, you have a family who loves you, a wife who is devoted to you; you have more money than you can spend," Phillips writes. "Please, go live a quiet country life. Allow those of us who truly love you to preserve just a bit of our enchantment."

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/15/entertainment/joseph-phillips-cosby-feat/

Considering that Cosby must be uninsurable now and that the state is unlikely to be able to get him no matter how much their feminsts partners want them to, this is what we should expect
0 Replies

firefly

Thu 23 Jul, 2015 06:24 am
Quote:
July 22 2015
California Court Ruling Against Bill Cosby Raises Possibility of New Cosby Deposition
By Elliot Hannon

The California Supreme Court ruled against Bill Cosby on Wednesday, allowing a civil suit brought against him for allegedly sexually abusing a 15-year-old in 1974 to move forward. The suit brought by Judy Huth, who is now in her 50s, opens Cosby up to the possibility of being deposed under oath, according to Huth’s attorneys.

Cosby’s lawyers have been working to have the case dismissed and requested the state Supreme Court review it. Cosby was scheduled to be deposed in the case last month, but it was put on hold pending the outcome of Cosby’s petition. The court declined the petition on Wednesday; Huth's lawyer says she will depose the comedian within the next 30 days. "We are looking forward to Mr. Cosby answering questions under oath at his deposition and we will continue to seek justice for our courageous client, Judy Huth," Huth’s attorney Gloria Allred said.

The Los Angeles County district attorney's office decided against bringing criminal charges against Cosby last year for the decades-old allegation that he sexually abused the then 15-year-old Huth at the Playboy Mansion. Judy Huth is one of more than 40 women to come forward with stories of sexual abuse at the hands of Cosby. Cosby never faced criminal charges for the allegations, all of which exceed the statute of limitations on such crimes. Even without criminal penalties on the table, the recent release of a decade old deposition where Cosby discussed procuring drugs for young women in order to have sex with them, shows the potential power of compelling Cosby to testify under oath.
http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2015/07/22/bill_cosby_loses_california_supreme_court_petition_in_huth_civil_case.html
hawkeye10

Thu 23 Jul, 2015 01:43 pm
@firefly,
Does anyone know if Cosby can ignore the request on the grounds that the court giving the order has no jurisdiction over the allegation due to statutes of limitations? Seems to me that he has nothing to lose by refusing, and letting his lawyers running this up the court system over the next half decade or so. if the complainer wants to hear Cosby's version of events she should file a civil case and get the judge there to demand that Cosby talk.
hawkeye10

Thu 23 Jul, 2015 02:20 pm
@hawkeye10,
I just read back into the case....it appears that Cosby needs to be interviewed, as ridiculous as it is to ask a guy what happened over a couple of hours 40 years ago. Also, the LAPD running an investigation into an alleged crime where the courts have no jurisdiction due to statues of limitations is abuse of Cosby.
FOUND SOUL

Thu 23 Jul, 2015 03:38 pm
@hawkeye10,
It probably was his first one, she was 15, oh yeah he would remember her...

hawkeye10

Thu 23 Jul, 2015 03:40 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:

It probably was his first one, she was 15, oh yeah he would remember her...

You are assuming that something happened. I dont know factually that Cosby ever met this kid.
FOUND SOUL

Thu 23 Jul, 2015 03:53 pm
@hawkeye10,
Yeah, 47 women just hate him Smile
hawkeye10

Thu 23 Jul, 2015 03:59 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:

Yeah, 47 women just hate him Smile

What is the "47" list? I see numbers of people who accuse him of sexual transgression as low as 20. Others claim that he was a creeper. And Wilt Chamberlain claims to have had sex with over 20,000 women, 47 out of 20,000 claiming a negative experience would be bad in my books, no one is perfect.
FOUND SOUL

Thu 23 Jul, 2015 04:32 pm
@hawkeye10,
Apparently you are now reading..

Even if your Math was correct - 1 is not good enough.
hawkeye10

Thu 23 Jul, 2015 04:36 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:

Apparently you are now reading..

Even if your Math was correct - 1 is not good enough.

Like "if one person dies that is too many".....even though we all die in the end and life is not and can not be without risk.

No, I dont put any importance on the number accusing, Cosby is rich and powerful and has rubbed a lot of people the wrong way. And he has been backmailed before, as are other rich and powerful men with non approved tastes. And we have a man hating feminist running the campaign to smear Cosby.

Give me facts and truth.

So far those add up to Cosby is a perv with age appropriate views on gender , which most people will condemn him for, as as a perv myself I will not.
farmerman

Thu 23 Jul, 2015 05:03 pm
@hawkeye10,
Today the big mural about FATHERHOOD, located in Philadelphia (contains a COSBY likeness), is being painted over.

The neighborhoods are really pissed. They arent waiting for Cosby' s side.
hawkeye10

Thu 23 Jul, 2015 05:15 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Today the big mural about FATHERHOOD, located in Philadelphia (contains a COSBY likeness), is being painted over.

The neighborhoods are really pissed. They arent waiting for Cosby' s side.

Ya, like the soviets we are big on trying to rub out history if it does not gibe with our current agenda.

Hopefully Cosby is at peace. He did a lot of good works, and he did the most he could with the talent he has while being true to himself.

If anything I respect him more now that I know more about his life.
farmerman

Thu 23 Jul, 2015 05:51 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
He did a lot of good works,
But he seems to have had a very naughty hobby. Should we just give him a pass if indeed its a fact?

My only concern is that we dont seem to be granting him any presumed innocence , If hes guilty, he should have his pecker removedm but thats only if hes guilty.

These "apinting over " events have been begun by flashmob actions, not the city. The city joined in just to keep the whole thing from turning into a block long act of vandalism.
Philly has always been famous for turning any event into mayhem. Why even the folks from Boston came down to take lessons
0 Replies

farmerman

Thu 23 Jul, 2015 05:52 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
If anything I respect him more now that I know more about his life.
really ?
Is it because he hid his libido for the camera?
hawkeye10

Thu 23 Jul, 2015 05:58 pm
@farmerman,
Because he did not let fame fortune and power keep him from having fun.
farmerman

Thu 23 Jul, 2015 06:01 pm
@hawkeye10,
interesting, interesting. So, fun without any responsibility is ok in your book?
hawkeye10

Thu 23 Jul, 2015 06:03 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

interesting, interesting. So, fun without any responsibility is ok in your book?

When one lives in a idiotic and repressed collective one must make allowances in cases like this.

But yes, I say again that Cosby was wrong. He went too far towards getting his fun. But I dont believe that this even comes close to being a matter for the state, and given how fucked up most of us are i dont think that skewering him for his particular kink is fair on our part.
nydia2013

Thu 23 Jul, 2015 06:22 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:

douche bag is the right term. But he is not a rapist.

Oh yeah! Pray tell what else is this sexual maniac if not a serial rapist? There is nothing you can say to save this double dealing sneak. As stated by the many women who came forth to speak of their experience with Cosby, drugs were slipped into their drink without their knowing and then the leering rapist goat had his way with them. Let's call a spade a spade, Bill Cosby is the ultimate serial rapist and has no peer.

Bill Cosby's reputation is completely shredded. There's no turning back the clock and pretending nothing occurred and women are just trying to put men down. Whenever I look at Cosby I feel a sense of pure disgust and loathing.
0 Replies