Recovering from an affair but now he says He does not love me like he used to? WTH

Germlat

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2014 12:15 pm
@adrienne169,
My heart is touched at your revelation. Without counseling and reassurance your marriage may still be at risk. Trust is difficult to built but not impossible. I can understand your pain and insecurity....I hope the best for you.
0 Replies

adrienne169

Reply Mon 29 Dec, 2014 07:23 pm
He says sorry etc...but its very different. I am healing but we do not sleep together and i have a hard time looking at him at times. Now that the divorce is in full swing I think he is scared. Its sad peole have to wait until they see it on paper before they believe that we are not blufffing...
ehBeth

Reply Mon 29 Dec, 2014 07:27 pm
@adrienne169,
Do you still live in the same home together?
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Mon 29 Dec, 2014 08:07 pm
@adrienne169,
So you started divorce proceedings?
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Mon 29 Dec, 2014 09:10 pm
@adrienne169,
adrienne169 wrote:

He says sorry etc...but its very different. I am healing but we do not sleep together and i have a hard time looking at him at times. Now that the divorce is in full swing I think he is scared. Its sad peole have to wait until they see it on paper before they believe that we are not blufffing...

You go girl...I'm hoping you can live a life without constant uncertainty...you deserve better....there are people out there ready to be in real committed relationship...don't settle...I'm glad your moving on.
0 Replies

Fabs

Reply Wed 31 Dec, 2014 12:30 pm
@adrienne169,
This is a weird reply but before divorcing him, get to the root of your problems... I was the bad cheater one in my story, and I told my husband I didnt love him anymore, and the truth was he fact that I had gotten emottionally involved with someone else prevented my feelings for my husband to grow, and after my husband changed and acted loving with me, I decided to cut the other person... And as time went by I fell more and more in love with my husband. Well, he found out later the real truth of why I was leaving him many years later and our roles exchanged... He now always tells me he doesnt love me, but now I answer that I and that I will do whatever it takes. I therefore don't want to judge him but just comparing what he said with what I once said.... And I was wrong... Maybe its not the same, but seek help from marriage recovery after infidelity
Eliusa

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2015 09:53 am
@Fabs,
It is interesting, Fabs. How old were you at your affair? And how long were you ok before he started acting up? And how old?
0 Replies