Recovering from an affair but now he says He does not love me like he used to? WTH

ehBeth

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 10:40 am
@Eliusa,
You also have to keep in mind that when people respond to you here that we aren't just responding to you - but for other people who come to A2K with similar questions - and just read along.
Eliusa

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 10:48 am
@ehBeth,
You seem saying this all the time.
What do you think this forum is some kind of encyclopedia?
ehBeth

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 10:56 am
@Eliusa,
It is for some people.

More people come here and read than actually post.
ehBeth

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 10:57 am
@ehBeth,
Just consider this thread

Quote:
Replies: 23
Views: 260

(the numbers will be different by the time the next person views the thread, but the proportions will be able the same)
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 02:17 pm
@Eliusa,
Eliusa wrote:

I do understand. This is why I said you are of the stronger bunch.
I am not sure. I don't know because I was not ever in relationships where I was disrespected. And if I ever thought I might be I would run.
However TODAY I am having such state of emotions that I believe I would rather have him wipe his feet...not that I think for a second that it could happen. Maybe it is age or something. Idont know.
This is why I am saying there might be different strength of love.
Some is just seem like a big deal because of sex and emotions and another is just something else.
Or it is simply as I said - stronger and weaker people dealing with same thing.

Well I'm sorry you've reached a point where you feel you must sell yourself short due to age..,.whatever...don't think I have no compassion...I do! I just really feel badly you think you deserve so little...
Eliusa

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 08:24 am
@Germlat,
You got me wrong. I do not have age problem at all. I am still 5 years younger than him. I had mentioned age only because of a talking about 'prime time' for women of this age I wasn't aware of.
And why do you think I am selling myself short? I am getting so much I couldn't imagine could happen to me. I am walking on clouds.
40lb lighter - people cant stop compliment me on my appearance.
I feel young, loved and desired. Where is the short sale?
Germlat

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 08:32 am
@Eliusa,
Eliusa wrote:

You got me wrong. I do not have age problem at all. I am still 5 years younger than him. I had mentioned age only because of a talking about 'prime time' for women of this age I wasn't aware of.
And why do you think I am selling myself short? I am getting so much I couldn't imagine could happen to me. I am walking on clouds.
40lb lighter - people cant stop compliment me on my appearance.
I feel young, loved and desired. Where is the short sale?

The short side is you're shackled in a marriage you don't want to be in....yet you stay. Your lover has a wife he's going home to...you've posted questions as to why a man would go back to his wife....a life of insecurity and frustration....
Eliusa

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 08:45 am
@Germlat,
I am not sure why I am unable to deliver it to you as it is. Well, let me try again.
He had spoken to me a few month ago. I was furious. I had told my husband and he made it into a joke. We laughed.
Since then my love was gently pushing my buttons so finally I had started to think about him more than I was supposed to. And adding to the package all his appearance and how nice he is and all I had started to feel like another person. Something awaken in me, that woman I am!
I was confused and came here.
I had read about prime time and how many people are 'done' after kids go to college. I didn't know. I had life in my own capsule.
So then sexual question with my husband came up and he was still not interested. And I was. Very much.
So here we are...
I was posting why men go back to their wife not out of insecurity and frustration. Simply curiosity.
I am not ready for any moves. Neither is he. We do not know each other that well. Time will show and we are taking it day by day.
Germlat

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 08:56 am
@Eliusa,
Yet the facts remain...you are in a sexless marriage to a man you're not in love with. You're lover has a wife and a family he goes back to daily. Your insecure about you're "wife" skills as you previously posted. You've been in love with another for 5 years...can't leave your husband and still trying to get him to have sex with you(getting him to go to the dr ..). It doesn't sound awesome to me.
ehBeth

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 09:03 am
@Eliusa,
Eliusa wrote:

I am not ready for any moves. Neither is he. We do not know each other that well. Time will show and we are taking it day by day.

does this mean he spoke to his wife as you'd mentioned earlier?

do you have plans on how you are going to get to know each other better? perhaps a vacation together or something like that?
Germlat

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 09:31 am
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

Eliusa wrote:

does this mean he spoke to his wife as you'd mentioned earlier?

do you have plans on how you are going to get to know each other better? perhaps a vacation together or something like that?

She hasn't been ready for any "moves" in 5 years. I think she doubts her "wife" skills as she previously posted. She's afraid if she becomes his wife, and it were to become an issue of day-to-day life(not just sex), she may not be able to hold on to her lover.
Eliusa

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 09:40 am
@Germlat,
I am married to a man who is my friend. He is married to a woman whom I have no idea what she like. We are keeping it all 'let's see what is it going to grow into'. Our lives are settled for. Nothing that must be ruined today.
Common, people who are not married and much younger do not change life in a whim. it takes time to figure out how much we love each other or it is just something that will be gone with times. Why to ruin others?

And I do not have 'wife' insecurities. Where did you get that from?
0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 09:41 am
@ehBeth,
So far we have plans to fk as often as we can because it is awesome!!!
Germlat

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 09:43 am
@Eliusa,
Eliusa wrote:

So far we have plans to fk as often as we can because it is awesome!!!

Good for you...then all the rest remains though and won't go away. At least you're getting sexual gratification. Maybe in the future, if your daughter's husband cheats on her, you can tell her it's due to her being incapable of satisfying her husband.
Eliusa

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 09:44 am
@Germlat,
I had no idea about his feelings up until a few month ago. I thought he was happily married man. I was just admiring the view and friendly conversations.

And I do not doubt my 'wife' skills - I just have no idea what he is like as a family man.
0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 09:45 am
@Germlat,
Woman can't satisfy her husband is a rare case. So I am not going to worry about it. Not yet anyway.

I hope Beth NOW gets that we aren't a team Wink
Germlat

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 09:49 am
@Eliusa,
Eliusa wrote:

Woman can't satisfy her husband is a rare case. So I am not going to worry about it. Not yet anyway.

I hope Beth NOW gets that we aren't a team Wink

I don't take that last thread seriously and I doubt she does either....and neither do you...maybe all of us are a team :-). I still enjoy reading her posts.
Eliusa

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 10:04 am
@Germlat,
I do not enjoy her posts. It is always the same like if she was copy/pasting from old Word.doc saved somewhere.

I told her several times 'you said it already'. But she keeps copy/pasting.
Maybe she wanted to be a piano player. Copy/paste can be done like if you are
playing piano. lol
Germlat

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 10:24 am
@Eliusa,
Eliusa wrote:

I do not enjoy her posts. It is always the same like if she was copy/pasting from old Word.doc saved somewhere.

I told her several times 'you said it already'. But she keeps copy/pasting.
Maybe she wanted to be a piano player. Copy/paste can be done like if you are
playing piano. lol

I disagree ...I find her engaging.
Eliusa

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 10:59 am
@Germlat,
We are team (by Beth) so you can't disagree with me. Smile)