1 in 5 women get raped?

BillRM

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 04:34 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
The father is clearly no danger to anyone else, and the family have suffered enough, I hope he gets an understanding judge/sympathetic jury.

An if it turn that the renter was not the father of the young girl child bu DNA and was an innocent man that was torture to death should he get an understanding judge that would let him off?

Once more societies have courts and judges for a reason.
BillRM

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 04:45 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
The father is clearly no danger to anyone else, and the family have suffered enough, I hope he gets an understanding judge/sympathetic jury.

I could be a little more understanding of this killer actions if he had come across the renter raping his daughter and killed in a moment of passion but that was not the case here at all.

The man is willing to killed by torture back by only his own opinion that a man is guilty of a crime so yes he is as mad as a hatter and for the safety of the whole society should never see the light of day.

Next I do not know if the renter have a family or not but if he does then we could be looking at a few generations of killings between families if the legal system does not step in.

BillRM

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 04:57 am
@Kolyo,
Quote:
if one guy date-rapes 4 women, then you'll have a situation where 1 in 5 women has been raped, but where only 1 in 20 men is a rapist.

Interesting idea now does this rapist rape all these women in one night so even if no one report those crimes to law enforcement that the word does not get out and the women on campus and the co-ed frat house are not warn?

Are the other nineteen men in the frat house not as guilty as the rapist if they knowingly allow this conduct to go on in the house they share with the rapist?

In other word you are not getting out of needing to have a damn low opinion of all men in order to have a one in four or one in five percent of all women on campus being rape victims.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 05:01 am
@BillRM,
Renter? The word you're looking for is tenant.

You're talking like someone who has never valued children, anyone who loves their kids would be put in a fit of rage just hearing about what was done to their daughter.

I don't think he meant to kill the paedophile, just make him safe by removing his genitals, but things got out of hand. He was a parent protecting his daughter, it's understandable.

One thing you may take from this, is it's not feminists who are a danger to nonces, it's angry men. Oscar Pistorius got a measly 5 years for the, clearly, premeditated murder, of his girlfriend, and may only serve 4 months. This man did what a lot of men would do, but it got out of hand. The family has suffered enough, and if public opinion is anything to go by, he won't be treated too harshly.

nononono

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 05:01 am
@BillRM,
Bill, don't forget that izzy has stated that if a man is afraid of a violent woman, then any violence that that woman does to that man is A OK because he's "weak"! ...Even if she murders him.

And that's why izzy is a scum sucking piece of human ****!
BillRM

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 05:09 am
@izzythepush,
So we should just forget above the legal system an on the word of a 13 year old alone, as we all know that 13 years old never lied, we should not only killed but torture people to death?

An once more if the DNA of the child she is carrying does not match the murder victim we should still let the father go as after all no one have any obligation to act in a sane manner when told that his or her child have been harm???????
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 05:15 am
@nononono,
You're projecting again crybaby. That's something Freud knew all about. And you have to tell lies. You didn't call the police when you were allegedly assaulted by your ex girlfriend, not because you were scared but because you thought you wouldn't be taken seriously. So it was your own prejudice and stupidity that was to blame.

Having said that, you must be used to not being taken seriously, you being such a pathetic, cretinous, bigoted little worm and all that.

Just have another cry loser.

I'M STILL HERE.

0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 05:25 am
@nononono,
Quote:
Bill, don't forget that izzy has stated that if a man is afraid of a violent woman, then any violence that that woman does to that man is A OK because he's "weak"!

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4vPHROKTJpepsF_YguXOdX65wzL89hHZSfipt6KRV9r_zJ4XnOsDVx0EYRno4Q5TtNA6b5uoy

LOL the above woman knife her lover thirty times or so and then cut his throat open and after that shot him in the head.

Too bad that she will not be available for dates for the rest of her life as I am sure Izzy would enjoy dating her.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 05:28 am
The truth about false rape prosecution.

Quote:
An investigation has been launched into the case of a woman who was prosecuted over an alleged false rape claim - and then killed herself.

Eleanor De Freitas, 23, had bipolar disorder, and left notes saying she was frightened of going to court.

She said she had been raped but later faced trial for allegedly perverting the course of justice.

Her father, David, described the situation as "tragic" and called for an inquest with a jury.

Director of public prosecutions Alison Saunders said she was personally asking officials for answers.

Mental breakdown

An inquest into Ms De Freitas' death is due to open on Friday, but her family want it to be treated as a special type of legal case where a jury can consider whether public bodies could have done more to prevent a death.

Ms De Freitas suffered a mental breakdown during her first year at Durham University. She was diagnosed with bipolar disorder and had received medical treatment.

In early 2013 she made a rape complaint to the Metropolitan Police.

The force told her there would not be a prosecution because of some inconsistencies in her evidence.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-29946823
BillRM

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 05:34 am
@izzythepush,
So we should not in the future prosecuted women that the police think have level a false charge of rape due to them perhaps being so mentally unstable that they end up killing themselves ?

Of course in the Duke players case the woman who put three innocent men and others thought hell with her false charges was let go with not charges.

Being free to then murder one of her boyfriends a year of so down the line.

From the story you posted is it your position we should always prosecuted anyone a woman claimed have raped her no matter what the evidence happen to be in order to prevent her from perhaps taking her life?
izzythepush

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 05:39 am
@BillRM,
As always no sympathy for the victims of rape, or the mentally ill, or even for abused children, but shedloads for rapists and paedophiles.

You really are quite loathsome.
nononono

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 05:40 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
LOL the above woman knife her lover thirty times or so and then cut his throat open and after that shot him in the head.

Too bad that she will not be available for dates for the rest of her life as I am sure Izzy would enjoy dating her.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

A match made in hell! Laughing
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 05:43 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
You really are quite loathsome.

Somehow that is my opinion of you, supporting the torture murder of a man on the word of a 13 years old alone.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 05:50 am
@BillRM,
I never said I supported it, I said I understood it. Much in the same way you understand why someone would want to look at images of small children being horribly abused. Now that's something I'll never understand.
BillRM

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 06:16 am
@izzythepush,
You understand the torture murder of another human being on the claims of a 13 years old alone and hope that his killer get a judge with a heart to let him go or to only very lightly punish him!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry but I could almost see such an opinion, if the man had come upon the scene of his daughter being raped and he lost it.

Instead of when his daughter was being question on how the hell she had come up pregnant she stated that it was not her doing but instead the results of her being rape by the renter.

For anyone to do what he did in cold blood on the word of his daughter alone mean that he is as mad as a hatter and need never to see the light of day again.

revelette2

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 06:55 am
@BillRM,
Then I guess there are a lot of mat hater men and women around because there are probably a lot of people who would at least want to do the same and understand if someone does the same if their young 13 year old daughter said she had been raped. I mean that might be their first instinctive reaction. Regardless if she only said that to get out trouble or if she was in fact forced to have sex, she was too young make a decision on whether to have sex, so she was raped.
revelette2

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 07:00 am
@BillRM,
She should not have been prosecuted considering she was mentally ill. Saying she had inconsistencies in her story seems flimsy at best.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 09:45 am
@BillRM,
Not a human being, a nonce who raped a 13 yr. old girl. In such a conservative society the chances the anyone else could have done it are pretty much inconceivable.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 10:57 am
@revelette2,
Quote:
she was too young make a decision on whether to have sex, so she was raped.

Hundred percent true but we do not even know that the man she pointed the finger at had have in fact been the one who had have sex with her instead of some other male who she was protecting along with herself.

Would be a very sad thing indeed if this man who died under torture turn out to be completely innocent of having had sex with her.

That is one of the reason we have courts and police to investigated such charges and frown on people becoming their own jury and executional and in this case torturer.

I also assume that if you are comfortable with the father short circuiting the justice system on behave of his daughter you would also have no problem with the murder victim brother or father or uncle ETC taking the law into their own hands also and killing the murderer/torturer/father in the same manner?
izzythepush

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 11:02 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
we do not even know that the man she pointed the finger at had have in fact been the one who had have sex with her instead of some other male who she was protecting along with herself.

Absolute nonsense, you've got a real low opinion of women and 13 year old girls in particular.

Anyway what about implied consent? Anyone who rapes a 13 year old girl must have known something like this might happen. Nonces are completely weird. He probably wanted it to happen, if he didn't want his cock burnt off he wouldn't have worn such flammable clothing. Clearly he was begging for it.