0
   

Men Are Bad, Baaaaaaaaaaad.

 
 
Fri 12 Dec, 2014 10:51 pm
Bill Cosby is a rapist. Bill Cosby is a man. And O.J. Simpson killed his wife. And O.J. Simpson is a man.

If you look in the news right now, you will find other stories about men who have raped or killed.

1 in 4 women are raped each day. Meaning 4 women can't walk down the street without one of them being raped.

Lying is inherently a male trait. No women have ever lied about anything. That's why all rape accusations are 100% true.

Men are baaaaaaad.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,590 • Replies: 18
Topic Closed
No top replies

 
View best answer, chosen by nononono
Banana Breath
 
  1  
Sat 13 Dec, 2014 03:28 pm
@nononono,
Take a deep breath, and change channels.
Why not watch a nice movie? I suggest "Gone Girl," or if you're more into classics, perhaps "Body Heat"
Or maybe you could listen to some music, something like "I don't like Mondays" by the Boomtown Rats.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yteMugRAc0
0 Replies
 
hawkeye10
 
  2  
Sat 13 Dec, 2014 03:47 pm
@nononono,
Has anyone referred to as a creeper ever turned out to be a female? I doubt it.
thack45
 
  0  
Sat 13 Dec, 2014 07:55 pm
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-OF2NeNljqRg/Ti-aznxN7cI/AAAAAAAAAAQ/6wX1iE0--e4/s220/404%2Bseries%2Bbanner.png
0 Replies
 
nononono
 
  1  
Sat 13 Dec, 2014 08:55 pm
@nononono,
And all white people are racists. Mayonnaise eating, NASCAR watching racists. And they can't dance. ******* crackers!
FBM
 
  1  
Sun 14 Dec, 2014 12:59 am
@nononono,
I beg your pardon. I do NOT watch NASCAR.
hawkeye10
 
  0  
Sun 14 Dec, 2014 01:10 am
@FBM,
FBM wrote:

I beg your pardon. I do NOT watch NASCAR.

Only because AFN does not carry it.....correct?
FBM
 
  1  
Sun 14 Dec, 2014 01:14 am
@hawkeye10,
Laughing It's true that the local stations don't carry it, but I wouldn't watch rednecks driving in circles for hours on end unless I was being paid to do so. And I say that as a snuff-dippin', grits-eatin' Southerner. Expat Southerner, that is.
hawkeye10
 
  1  
Sun 14 Dec, 2014 01:35 am
@FBM,
Quote:
but I wouldn't watch rednecks driving in circles for hours on end unless I was being paid to do so


UM, putting your ignorance on display is never a good idea. NASCAR is all about the crashes, not the driving around in a circle.

Quote:
And I say that as a snuff-dippin', grits-eatin' Southerner. Expat Southerner, that is.
Interesting. At some point we should talk. I am very interested in southern politics and this refusal to roll over to yankee demands to kill the confederate flag. I have an interest in the word nigger too.
FBM
 
  1  
Sun 14 Dec, 2014 01:59 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

UM, putting your ignorance on display is never a good idea. NASCAR is all about the crashes, not the driving around in a circle.


Yeah, but they don't even have crashes in every race. What's up with that?

Quote:
Interesting. At some point we should talk. I am very interested in southern politics and this refusal to roll over to yankee demands to kill the confederate flag. I have an interest in the word nigger too.


Sorry, but I have zero interest in any of those things. I couldn't even hook you up with anyone who does.
hawkeye10
 
  1  
Sun 14 Dec, 2014 02:22 am
@FBM,
Quote:
Yeah, but they don't even have crashes in every race. What's up with that?
Designed scarcity is one of the most brilliant marketing programs ever devised.

Quote:
Sorry, but I have zero interest in any of those things. I couldn't even hook you up with anyone who does.
Shame.
nononono
 
  2  
Sun 14 Dec, 2014 02:40 am
@hawkeye10,
you white ppl are a bunch of niggers!
hawkeye10
  Selected Answer
 
  2  
Sun 14 Dec, 2014 02:42 am
@nononono,
nononono wrote:

you white ppl are a bunch of niggers!


Thank you for that, you have moved the discussion along nicely.
0 Replies
 
Banana Breath
 
  0  
Sun 14 Dec, 2014 07:44 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
Has anyone referred to as a creeper ever turned out to be a female? I doubt it.

I'm not quite sure what qualifies as a "creeper" in your book, but two particular news items come to mind that might fill the bill. One, Lisa Nowak former astronaut who drove 950 miles wearing diapers (to avoid bathroom breaks) to attempt to kill her romantic rival.
http://allwomenstalk.com/obssessed-diaper-wearing-astronaut-charged-with-murder

Another, Genoveva Nunez-Figueroa, stalked a man she met online and was arrested after getting caught in his chimney, trying to sneak into his house after he had broken off the relationship.
http://sandrarose.com/2014/10/woman-dates-man-online-gets-trapped-in-his-chimney/

Then let's not forget the old-school creepy women who do things like going up onto a roof with a rifle to shoot kids. Brenda "I don't like Mondays" Spencer
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_Elementary_School_shooting_%28San_Diego%29

and Jillian Robbins
http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=2519&dat=19980523&id=eWteAAAAIBAJ&sjid=cGENAAAAIBAJ&pg=1486,3688039
thack45
 
  0  
Sun 14 Dec, 2014 09:44 am
Ooooooh.. this is a troll thread. Thought OP was serious for a minute there
0 Replies
 
nononono
 
  1  
Sun 14 Dec, 2014 05:15 pm
@Banana Breath,
But Banana Breath, those innocent women were being victimized by our misogynist culture. Our culture that endorses and condones rape.

If you look in the news you will see more men doing bad things.

And that's because men are baaaaaaaad.
0 Replies
 
nononono
 
  1  
Tue 16 Dec, 2014 05:26 am
0 Replies
 
somewhatsolved
 
  1  
Tue 30 Dec, 2014 07:57 am
@nononono,
The list for women would be to long so they leave it out of the news each day.
Yes wo men are bad.
If women never lie then when do you know that their standing

Okay I've been a little mean you back off and I will do the same.
nononono
 
  1  
Sun 4 Jan, 2015 06:01 am
@somewhatsolved,
Quote:
The list for women would be to long so they leave it out of the news each day.
Yes wo men are bad.
If women never lie then when do you know that their standing


Exactly...
0 Replies
 
 

 
  1. Forums
  2. » Men Are Bad, Baaaaaaaaaaad.
Copyright © 2019 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/23/2019 at 01:19:26