1 in 5 women get raped?

hawkeye10

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2014 05:17 pm
@firefly,
Quote:
I don't wonder that BillRM's ex-wife got an Order of Protection from him

I actually dont know that a judge ever approved the application. Do you?
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2014 05:26 pm
@firefly,
Quote:
Who said Hannah Graham was "drunk out of her mind"?

She was certainly drinking underaged, the state has admitted as much. How drunk she was we probably have no way to know, as any facts that go against the alleged victim story (in this case an actual victim story near as I can tell) the " journalists" are pressured by the elite to not report under the theory that such information would get in the way of the manipulation effort that the elite are conducting. As we have seen in this thread anyone who dares to say anything that either contradicts or otherwise weakens the selling of the cult of the victim can expect to be instantly attacked with vigour.

We were talking about this a few months back in regards to suicide(williams), where the journalists are highly pressured to not report certain truths, the elites successfully making the case that telling such truths would encourage more suicide and thus make the journalists partly responsible for the deaths. This is how far the fourth estate has fallen, to where they are guilted into refusing to do their job of shining the light of knowledge around this society. We all suffer from the loss.
firefly

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2014 05:33 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:

According to BillRM, his ex-wife was granted the restraining order against him, and he never bothered to appear in court to dispute her charges.
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2014 05:44 pm
@firefly,
firefly wrote:

Quote:

According to BillRM, his ex-wife was granted the restraining order against him, and he never bothered to appear in court to dispute her charges.

which would make it automatic, thus we have no information that Bill deserved it so you using it as evidence against him is a sham.
BillRM

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2014 05:56 pm
@hawkeye10,
Hawkeye I can only wonder the reaction of Firefly if some woman on this website stated that she was a victim of domestic abuse and then had her abuser lied to the court so she was the one who received a do not assault order and then I would dare to attack the woman with the comment "I don't wonder that her ex-husband got an Order of Protection from her.

Once more I was the only victim of domestic abuse in my first marriage and then she have the nerve to lied to the court to get a do not assault order on me IE the victim of her physical assaults.

Oh a judge never did rule on the order after a hearing as at the time I would have needed to request such a hearing and my lawyer told me to forget about it as we will have your divorce hearing and you divorce likely before we could get a hearing on the order.

In a strange way she did me a favor as before I found out that she have the nerve to lied to the courts and claimed I was the abuser instead of her I was having mixed feelings about divorcing her but not afterward.

firefly

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2014 05:57 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
She was certainly drinking underaged, the state has admitted as much. How drunk she was we probably have no way to know, as any facts that go against the alleged victim story (in this case an actual victim story near as I can tell) the " journalists" are pressured by the elite to not report under the theory that such information would get in the way of the manipulation effort that the elite are conducting. As we have seen in this thread anyone who dares to say anything that either contradicts or otherwise weakens the selling of the cult of the victim can expect to be instantly attacked with vigour.

Her drinking underage is totally irrelevant in this case, and there is no indication. at all. that she was "drunk out of her mind" as BillRM claims.

The journalists have no more information than the police do--they can't report what they don't know. How drunk this victim was is irrelevant to the fact she was abducted and killed--by a man who apparently committed the same crimes toward another murdered college student 4 years ago.
The police, unlike you and BillRM, aren't trying to find excuses or reasons to blame the victim in this case, they are interested in building their case to prosecute him.

The only people committed to selling "the cult of the victim" are you and BillRM, who constantly promote men as "victims" of sexual assault laws, or victims of an alleged "war on men" if the colleges and universities are forced to better report, and investigate, the complaints of sexual assault they receive.

Why don't you stop promoting, and selling, the "cult of the victim" with all of the pity parties, for alleged male victims, you both engage in ?
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2014 06:02 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
Hawkeye I can only wonder the reaction of Firefly if some woman on this website stated that she was a victim of domestic abuse and then had her abuser lied to the court so she was the one who received a do not assault order and then I would dare to attack her with the comment "I don't wonder that her ex-husband got an Order of Protection from her.

I cant imagine anyone making much of a protective order if they have spent more that a few minutes investigating them. We constantly see the state doing things under the argument " we must error on the side of caution" and see the elite trot out the line " if it saves one life then we should do it". I personally have seen enough to conclude that the system is rigged to produce as many victims as possible so as to keep the victim services industry fully funded from the state, as I have noted in other threads.
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2014 06:03 pm
@firefly,
Quote:
Her drinking underage is totally irrelevant in this case, and there is no indication. at all. that she was "drunk out of her mind" as BillRM claims.

stupidity is always relevant, and criminality often is.
firefly

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2014 06:03 pm
@BillRM,
You had every right to appear in court to dispute the charges that got your wife her Order of Protection.

If someone went to court, and lied about me, I certainly would appear in court to dispute the allegations.

But I have a good name to protect, and I value my reputation. Apparently the same is not true of you.
BillRM

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2014 06:14 pm
@hawkeye10,
Hawkeye, I was so damn bitter over my marriage that I gave my best friend a note stating that I would never never never remarried in 1982.

Well as it happen he was the best man at my second marriage in 2007 in La Vegas and his wife told me that he ripped their home apart trying to find the note I have given him 25 years before in order to give it to me just before the wedding.

She said it broke his heart that he could not find that note.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2014 06:20 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
stupidity is always relevant, and criminality often is.

I would not be so unkind as to used the word stupid or stupidity toward her drinking under age just a part of her bad judgment that night that help set her up to be a murder victim.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2014 06:24 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
I cant imagine anyone making much of a protective order

Sadly protection orders are becoming a routine means for a woman mainly to get a head start in a divorce situation as it normally come with ordering the husband out of the house and the "temporary" granting of the custody of any children to the woman.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 29 Oct, 2014 02:18 am
@firefly,
firefly wrote:
But I have a good name to protect, and I value my reputation. Apparently the same is not true of you.

Of course, in this BillRM tries to play the victim, just as when he was asked to leave the park with his box of kittens. From what he's told us of his life already I'm not surprised he didn't challenge it. A restraining order is quite vague, but if challenged the details would come out, the stuff BillRM hasn't spoken about here.

It really doesn't bear thought, this is someone who only cares about things that affect him. That's why he got so upset about a paedophile being jailed before he had abused his own children, and so happy about Texas executing a black man without examining DNA evidence that could exonerate him.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 29 Oct, 2014 02:23 am
@firefly,
firefly wrote:

Drinking underage is normal, and in America where the age is 21, and not 18, it's unavoidable.

It's amazing how Hawkeye favours liberalising those laws that he could twist to his advantage like lowering the age of consent, but becomes an uber Puritan when it comes to blaming the victim.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 29 Oct, 2014 02:38 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
but becomes an uber Puritan when it comes to blaming the victim.
Arguing that others should not lower their brain capacity when they are not protected by friends is not puritanism, it is common sense. The stupid and the careless are stupid and careless whether they become victims or not, but they have a better chance of not being victims if they would behave.

You seem to forget that I have no interest in the cult of the victim, I dont get joy out of bashing abusers or saving victims. In my perfect world we would not have victims, and I choose to advocate for human behaviour that is most likely to make that happen. We should no more teach young girls that it is OK to get drunk and climb into bed with a guy naked that they dont want to have sex with then it is OK to walk down the middle of railroad tracks with music blaring out of their headphones. Either stupid act is likely to contribute to them being a victim. DONT DO IT!
izzythepush

Reply Wed 29 Oct, 2014 02:51 am
@hawkeye10,
You have every interest in the cult of the victim, you're always trying to paint yourself as such.

Try and remember what you've already posted.

In the real world there will always be those who are weaker than others, and those who will take advantage of that weakness for their own sick ends. We shouldn't blame the victim, but the perpetrator.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 29 Oct, 2014 03:39 am
@izzythepush,
Encouraging people to be weak and stupid will certainly net more victims. That does not help me any though because I am not in the victim saving industry, so I take a pass.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 29 Oct, 2014 03:46 am
@hawkeye10,
Nobody is encouraging anyone to be weak, and you need no encouragement to be stupid.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 29 Oct, 2014 03:51 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Nobody is encouraging anyone to be weak, and you need no encouragement to be stupid.

" you dont need to fight him off", "you dont need to speak up for yourself about what you want", " you dont have to say no", " dont worry, no matter what you do we will make it the mans fault, your stupidy cant be helped, SO YOU GO GIRL!
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 29 Oct, 2014 04:05 am
@hawkeye10,
"OMG, a man talked you into sex? That is sexual assault, we all know that women are too weak to stand up to men. It as been common knowledge for a long time that women are the weaker sex, at least back as far as the Bible."
0 Replies