Should I trust this guy or give up to avoid getting hurt?

Eliusa

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2014 08:50 am
@One Eyed Mind,
This is the only place where I am laughing.
My life isn't calling for laughs at this time.
So I appreciate your struggle to deal with me and dealing as poorly as you can but still, nevertheless.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2014 09:09 am
@Eliusa,
You already failed, remember? You're just mince meat now to me. Not even a challenge, especially when my brain used lightning and laughter to shut you down further.

Try as you may, you're but a footprint in the sand and I am the passionate gust.
Eliusa

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2014 10:30 am
@One Eyed Mind,
Mince meat? There is A LOT of meat or you to mince. Do you have tools for that?
One Eyed Mind

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2014 10:37 am
@Eliusa,
Do you ever run out of snide remarks? Can you respond with one post that shows something inspiring in nature? Or no? You're just that pathetic, right?
CalamityJane

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2014 03:15 pm
@Eliusa,
Eliusa wrote:

How is she gonna know if it is the right one if she is a virgin?

Emme will know. You on the other hand, wouldn't know what hit you, even if it's magnified in front of you.
Eliusa

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2014 07:37 am
@One Eyed Mind,
World Peace!
0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2014 07:39 am
@CalamityJane,
Excuse me...o virgin knows who is right one.
She might think she does but then later she will hear things and realize that missionary position is not the only one and will go exploring. So. Please.
CalamityJane

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2014 09:07 am
@Eliusa,
You are just so limited that you don't even understand the context of a post.

Emme will know when the right one comes along to lose her virginity to. This does not mean, she will marry him, or be as blind as you. If she realizes that she is not getting out what she puts in, she'll move on and not get stuck with someone where she leads an unfulfilled life where she has to pester people later on at a2k - like Eliusa!

If you still haven't understood the context, perhaps an easier task of painting with numbers should be your first choice.
0 Replies