Should I trust this guy or give up to avoid getting hurt?

One Eyed Mind

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2014 10:39 am
@Eliusa,
Your life will end with insults - my life will end with results.

My poetry is evidence of how strong and powerful I have become compared to your... demeanor.

Poetry is evidence of intelligence. Mockery is evidence of tomfoolery.
Eliusa

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2014 10:42 am
@One Eyed Mind,
Your life will end by the computer in this friggin forum!
That's for sure!
Poetry my ass. Actually my ass is worthy a poem but. Butt.
Eliusa

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2014 10:44 am
@Germlat,
I am not giving anybody or anything away.
I am greedy on the top of what you know about me.
So there!

Horrid human being? Oy, vey.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2014 10:48 am
@Eliusa,
Notice how you take the grand things I say and reduce it to these forums.

That's you telling us the scope of your imagination.

Try again. This time, use your imagination - oh wait, I forgot, imagination cannot be used by people full of themselves. First, get rid of your hubris.
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2014 10:53 am
@Eliusa,
Eliusa wrote:

I am not giving anybody or anything away.
I suspect your husband and daughter agree. I think anyone who gets involved with you ends up with nothing at all.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2014 10:53 am
@Germlat,
And here you are, Germlat, getting something from responding to her posts.

Contradictions are so wonderful.
Eliusa

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2014 11:01 am
@One Eyed Mind,
So are you. Haven't noticed?
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2014 11:03 am
@Eliusa,
I haven't made a murmur that held connotative values such as you providing me something.

Want the truth? You provide me nothing. Your stupidity, however, is intricately assessing a more powerful sociology I can use for future agendas.
Eliusa

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2014 11:22 am
@One Eyed Mind,
So, you are denying that you are seriously mentally ill individual?
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2014 11:26 am
@Eliusa,
Of course.

My posts are concise, poised and poetic.

Your posts are really consisted of two versions: One version talks about yourself; the other version talks about others in a degrading way.

When someone like you is this predictable, it would be best for you to stay low for a while - that's just a figure of speech, though; you're quite low already.
emme987

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2014 09:05 pm
@hawkeye10,
Wow, this conversation took quite the turn.

I think there's quite a difference between a cat and the man that practically raised the guy. Considering we had just met, I think it would be strange of him to say, "hey I'm an emotional mess, come get tangled in it." I immediately gained respect for him, realizing that this was the mature thing to do. If my mother died right now, I wouldn't be able to think about a relationship. I'd want all of my outside world to stop including dating so I could catch my breath which is what I think he was doing. People grieve in their own way and I don't think a death in the family is the right time to judge whether someone is boyfriend material. There's a difference between grieving and emotional unavailability.

While I'm not going to be sitting by the phone, I don't think I have any reason to feel like I dodged a bullet either. It would make it easier to forget him, but I know I will with time.

Thanks for your advice, not so sure it was worth the heated throat-to-throat that came near the end, but I appreciate the amount of thought that was put into my issue.

Best,
Emme
CalamityJane

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2014 09:22 pm
@emme987,
Sorry, Emme, you have gotten a free interlude of our clown enactment
between Eliusa, and one mind whatever (single minded really). Don't pay
attention to them.

I have a different question: are you holding out on your virginity until you get married, or haven't you met the right guy yet? You telling your date that you are still a virgin could also mean that you want to hold out until marriage. It could be a deterrent in the interim for any other potential date.
emme987

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2014 10:21 pm
@CalamityJane,
Hi, Jane.
I told this guy, when I brought up that I was a virgin, that I just wanted to get to know him a little better first. I'm not waiting for anyone in particular. I've just had some really bad boyfriends and I always felt unready when it came to the home run, like I was too young to make that decision. I think it really had to do with being raised a Catholic. Now I just feel I'm too old to still be a virgin, but I'm not willing to give it up for nothing either, if that answers your question.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 05:00 am
@CalamityJane,
Single minded people insult people and think they are a contributing factor.

You fit this description.
0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 06:12 am
@One Eyed Mind,
Thanks for the laugh at:
'My posts are concise, poised and poetic.'

And are you suggeting where do I stay if low is already taken? Is there lower or other place? I need directions.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 06:44 am
@Eliusa,
You laugh at me because you're laughing at yourself. Laughter is a mental break down, believe it or not. Nervous people laugh. Manic people laugh. Laughter is the sign of someone who is nervous and trying to maintain their composure. Laughing gas contains nitrogen. Lightning strikes down throughout the world to supply this planet with nitrogen. Our nerves are electrically stimulated. Laughter maintains our composure, while lightning maintains our planet's composure.
robert herb

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 09:19 am
I am egotistical, when I think about the people and go through the social waves of pressure to tell them what they don't want to hear. Oh, and I haven't even changed my default avatar. I am disloyal, when I had all the fresh meat in the world to dip into with my mighty beast, but I went after one person.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 09:23 am
@robert herb,
Why are you regurgitating what I said?
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 09:49 am
@emme987,
Yes it does, thank you Emme! I had to put the catholic guilt behind me too, but did at an early age. You are right, the first time sets presence to your future sexual encounters and it should be a memorable experience. Just wait, the right one will come along and sweep you off your feet. Good luck! Smile
Eliusa

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2014 08:45 am
@CalamityJane,
How is she gonna know if it is the right one if she is a virgin?