Should I trust this guy or give up to avoid getting hurt?

ehBeth

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2014 09:47 pm
@emme987,
Emme, good on you for texting him. I'm sure he appreciated that you cared enough to reach out. It's good that he was honest enough to tell you that he's not up for starting a new relationship while grieving.

Hopefully he will get over the acute stage without too much difficulty and will be ready to try dating again sometime soon.
0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2014 08:25 am
@Germlat,
And you can't keep your paws off of me.
0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2014 08:29 am
@emme987,
I am totally with hawlkeye on this.
If you want to be babysitter for grown man...trust me you don't.
I am for 22 and it went to the point that I am screwed up. Don't be however I know exactly how you feel and maybe go for it and find out and fall out of love naturally! Best of all
0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2014 08:37 am
@ehBeth,
Common! YOU want that kind of person in life. Speak for yourself, Beth.
It IS sick to not to communicate with a woman over grandpa's death. He should had told her but all he did - just kept silent and kept her hurt.
Not everyone will like person sitting next to you reading a paper while you are sitting in AFFAIR forums reading other's dirty laundry.
I would like mine to take me by the hand and have...roll in a hay or walk or whatever...but YOU don't, so it is you, not all.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2014 08:46 am
@ehBeth,
Uh, no, they are a damaged human being if they cannot deal with the inevitable. Things happen. Things go. If you can't stand on your own two legs - you truly, truly are disabled.
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2014 09:08 am
@Eliusa,
Eliusa wrote:

Common! YOU want that kind of person in life. Speak for yourself, Beth.
It IS sick to not to communicate with a woman over grandpa's death. He should had told her but all he did - just kept silent and kept her hurt.
Not everyone will like person sitting next to you reading a paper while you are sitting in AFFAIR forums reading other's dirty laundry.
I would like mine to take me by the hand and have...roll in a hay or walk or whatever...but YOU don't, so it is you, not all.

Have an affair with One Eyed Mind...that way you'll actually have someone who will pay attention to you....I can smell your OLD disgusting stench!! Yuk! You'd think an old person would at least have wisdom to impart....but no...just stupidity....sad but true.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2014 09:18 am
@Germlat,
You really think that they are telling you their real age, Germlat.

I am baffled that you even have the audacity to assume your knowledge of sociology is stronger than mine.
Germlat

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2014 09:25 am
@One Eyed Mind,
One Eyed Mind wrote:

You really think that they are telling you their real age, Germlat.

I am baffled that you even have the audacity to assume your knowledge of sociology is stronger than mine.

You make it fun...sorry. Please do flirt with Eluisa....I predict real love. Ok..I'm sorry you don't deserve Eluisa. Nobody does...
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2014 09:32 am
@Germlat,
You tell me not to flirt with her, when you're the one that is so personally committed to responding to her, that you're like this lemon party lesbian. Google "lemon party", if you don't catch my drift.
Germlat

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2014 09:40 am
@One Eyed Mind,
One Eyed Mind wrote:

You tell me not to flirt with her, when you're the one that is so personally committed to responding to her, that you're like this lemon party lesbian. Google "lemon party", if you don't catch my drift.

Hey...wait a minute bud...are you trying to seduce me too? You had me at "I never make sense".
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2014 09:44 am
@Germlat,
The sad part is, I can seduce you, any chick, or any man if I wanted to push it.

I don't think you understand how much you are underestimating my charisma and my confidence as a critical thinker.

It may be best that way. Continue on with the arm-chair philosophy. I have a world to shape and your self-appointed knowledge is truly a great asset to dealing with everyone else that pretends to know what they are talking about to compensate for the fact that they just don't know.

I speak of terms between you and I - when it comes to other things, you say some great things. Frankly, you're too full of yourself to see anything in me, though.
0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2014 09:46 am
Trust me - none of you have a chance!
And whatever is that stinch you are smelling, Germ - take a bath. It'll pass.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2014 09:49 am
@Eliusa,
I don't think the lack of chances is the result of people - it may as well be the result of your ego.

The more you bluff, the more small you really are.
Eliusa

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2014 09:55 am
@One Eyed Mind,
I am glad you have noticed that 'I am committed to reply to every post Eli makes and sometimes even twice to the same one' commitment? Smile)))
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2014 09:58 am
@Eliusa,
Eliusa wrote:

Trust me - none of you have a chance!
And whatever is that stinch you are smelling, Germ - take a bath. It'll pass.

Yeah...50 year olds are always plastered on magazines and such as hot...you say you're like honey to bees....crickets. You're an emotional retard. I bet that guy who's screwing you (your lover...Not your husband, he'd rather pass) is happy a mouth breathing idiot like you( or anyone who bites the hook) is good enough. ...congrats 50 and in love....you've won the lottery(clapping).
Eliusa

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2014 10:00 am
@One Eyed Mind,
Why do you think I care about how small or how big I am?
It seems that you have some up your ass and you think everyone is just like you.
I don't give a **** about bluffing, size of me in your eye (!) so stop trying to put me down. You are nobody to me, so you can't and people who can they have no reason, so...keep carrying on. Just for laughs.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2014 10:01 am
@Germlat,
Germlat, you're digging yourself a hole. You have this radical addiction to this person and my sociology senses are tingling - they say they are not as they seem. They are deceiving you with their games and your emotions further deceive you.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2014 10:04 am
@Eliusa,
I think everyone is just like me... Very nonsensical.

I am nobody to you because you don't care - you don't care because you don't care about yourself - you always go on about yourself to compensate for the fact that you truly are worthless beneath your illusions.

Can you please do something else with your life instead of trolling? Contribute to something.
Eliusa

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2014 10:06 am
@Germlat,
I don't know what is your personal issue, Germ, but I am pretty sure you had been
1. dumped for being a bad lover
2. became an impotent
3. still an impotent
4. somehow fell in love with me for my sexuality
5. whatever else
but you are a nut and need to get laid. Good luck with that.
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2014 10:07 am
@One Eyed Mind,
One Eyed Mind wrote:

Germlat, you're digging yourself a hole. You have this radical addiction to this person and my sociology senses are tingling - they say they are not as they seem. They are deceiving you with their games and your emotions further deceive you.

Sorry! I can't help myself. If someone presents him/herself as a fun target ....let's see: self-deluded, egotistical, disloyal, unintelligent.....what is there not to love?