Guy touched me, should I tell boyfriend?

victorcarjan

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 02:42 pm
@contrex,
what are you talking about?

you have no basis for your insults.

I gave the girl the best advice I could think of. I have hardly written anything on this forum, yet you speak in terms that make it sound as though that is not the case.

Further. You have provided no substance whatsoever to answering this the question of this thread. Therefore your words are valueless, like a cheap cardboard box with nothing but air inside. Hollow and shallow.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 02:43 pm
@victorcarjan,
Don't worry about it, Victor.

They are a white knight - they are sexually deprived ball busting ego boosters.

Calm down. Do not enrage the snapping turtle.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 04:28 pm
I think you should NOT tell your BF.

Your story is so implausible that you come off as just feeling ashamed because of some bad judgement on your part. You are more afraid of getting found out than anything.

Why tell your BF? What is your intention? To make him jealous? To hurt him? To make him angry? To make him show he cares? For him to beat up this guy?l

Keep your mouth shut and the next time some handsome drunk guy tells you are pretty, don't leave your group of friends and go the the beach alone with him.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 04:38 pm
@SeverienBehets,
It's sad that 8 weeks later, you are still so worried about this.

Signals are hard to read at the best of times but in this case, he had been drinking. The Full Moon Party demands that right? Thousands of people drinking.. Off course, some fool once drunk is going to hit on a girl no matter who that girl is.

That is all you need to know.

Compliments are nice. Telling someone you have a boyfriend in my opinion is the same thing as saying "NO" it's making a statement, I'm off limits..

Two months is too long to keep dwelling on. All you are showing is that you love your boyfriend. This is not keeping a secret from him, per-say it's choosing to realise that this guy acted in the wrong manner, you told him so, he apologised and you handled the situation as a mature person, just be proud and move on with it.

0 Replies

victorcarjan

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 05:07 pm
@PUNKEY,
Her intention is to be honest. To keep nothing from her boyfriend. That is an honorable thing to do and is a better habit to form then keeping secrets.

The boyfriend has a right to know when his girlfriend has been touched by someone else; regardless of the circumstances; and especially if it was such an emotional experience that she was brought to tears.

Honestly, just put yourself in the boyfriends position. Can you really imagine, after being told, he would say "you shouldn't have told me that"? NO WAY----
How can anyone find this not to be relevant information to their relationship? This is 100 percent his business as much as it is hers.

One Eyed Mind

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 05:11 pm
@victorcarjan,
This is how I think.

Everyone else here seems to be a selfish flat-liner with no self-esteem.
0 Replies

SeverienBehets

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 06:36 pm
Okay well thank you people for making things a bit clearer and giving your opinions. I decided to talk to some of my friends first before doing anything. I realize that just a bit of text won't do to explain what exactly happened or what went trough my mind. None of you do know me and I think it's important to see everything as a whole (my whole relationship) . That's why I think my friends will give me the best advice. Or I might even see a psychologist because this is really wrecking my mind. I would appreciate if you stop posting about it so that I can move on with my life and do what I have to do. I have been crying the entire day. But thanks anyway for trying to help me! I really appreciate that! But I realized that people are so different and their relationships too. So I believe no one really can say for sure what the best thing is to do. I will try to figure out whay that is in my case and take my call. Thanks!
One Eyed Mind

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 06:45 pm
@SeverienBehets,
The best thing you can do is not say "don't post again", because people like me pick up on these signs your subconscious is laying about.

You have made a mistake. You are not owning up to that mistake. Which is why you're playing "innocent", when your words in the original post are constantly spiraling down into your true nature, dear. It's okay to make mistakes like this - it's not okay to not be okay with it. You feel bad, because you want to be good, but if you hide in the shadows, what are you accomplishing? This is shadow play - don't let your fears consume you. I know humanity more than humanity knows itself, why? The very reason why you don't know what to do, but I do - I see things people prevent themselves from seeing. That's all it is. It's not psychic. It's not special. It's not talent. It's hard work in terms of analysis and honesty - you can see these things I see in you, as long as you are opening yourself up to yourself. Living in fear is the result of closing yourself in - do not do this. You have many years of your time to make things right - it's stupid to make one wrong and continue making things wrong because you beat yourself up over your past. It's stupid and naive, so please grow up and own up to your consequences and start facing reality, or it will take you up the ass.
SeverienBehets

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 07:02 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Believe me, I do know I did something wrong. And I am now actively going to take care of that. And I know for sure that I will never put myself in a situation like this again. I learned my lesson from it and will now decide what to do about it. I hope you understand it has a huge impact on my life and that I'm not just going to do something right away that someone on the internet told me to do.(the same for the other opinions) I just feel this isn't the right way to get to know what to do since everyone thinks about it differently here. But I now have stuff to think about. Your opinion matters as much as anyone elses opinion. But please don't hate on others because they think something else and don't assume you know my true nature. But thank you anyway!
One Eyed Mind

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 07:10 pm
@SeverienBehets,
I don't assume your true nature.

I know your true nature.

Sorry dear, if people do not tell me their story, their behavioral cues will tell me their story for them.

It's not that hard to break people's psychical information down when you understand why people fear, think, love, hate and want as they do.

Your entire OP tells me that you are not owning up the details of your error. You were trying to make it sound like the guy was at fault. That you were innocent. If you TRULY owned up to it, you would have typed "I cheated on my man by not doing nothing to fight off another man coming onto me because I'm a human being with curiosity and a need for pleasure, but I'm also a human being that wants a future, so I got my Man and Animal mixed up and I will not let it happen again".
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 07:14 pm
@SeverienBehets,
Quote:
. I would appreciate if you stop posting about it so that I can move on with my life

No, but you can stop reading of you want. A guy touches you wrong once (and he was wrong) and you fall apart and seriously consider sabotaging your relationship as a result??!!

That is a problem. You need to learn some resilience. People will trespass upon you, life will otherwise kick you, you need to be able to overcome.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 07:18 pm
What is this attacking, a field of bad fish spawning?

Your experience is your personal business, and I understand you regret it - do you? I might have been happy.
Grow up to be a woman.
You are young. You don't owe your whole life to a person you don't even know at all.

I say this as a western person.
0 Replies

SeverienBehets

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 07:20 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
You don't know anything about me or my life. Claiming to do so makes you as much naive as you think I am. 'The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing' - Socrates

One Eyed Mind

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 07:22 pm
@SeverienBehets,
You don't even understand that quote, dear. It's not to say that we "know nothing" and will always "know nothing" - it's REALIZING the point that we "know nothing", so we can start "knowing everything", as it "is", not as we want it to be.

I do know you - it's not that difficult. People are so predictable, why do you think we can recreate entire personalities for movie purposes? I'll let that sit in your head, while you make up your next excuse.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 08:23 pm
@CoastalRat,
CoastalRat wrote:

I find it hard to believe you "lost track" of the group.

Go to a full moon party. You'll soon believe it.
ossobuco

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 08:43 pm
When I was seventeen I was the most ignorant girl on earth, or not far off of that.
I get the confusion of our poster, and the vow like connection to be shaming herself re this person. Wrong, is all I'll say.

At the least, this is your business.

You may have a clue that you may like other men. This is not a bad thing.

hawkeye10

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 08:44 pm
@Wilso,
Wilso wrote:

CoastalRat wrote:

I find it hard to believe you "lost track" of the group.

Go to a full moon party. You'll soon believe it.

them people are too poor for cell phones?
One Eyed Mind

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 08:46 pm
@ossobuco,
Osso, you are still very, very, very, very ignorant.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 09:13 pm
@hawkeye10,
I'm poor and have an elementary cell phone.

First world obnoxious
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 09:27 pm
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:

I'm poor and have an elementary cell phone.

First world obnoxious

Moon Festival is a Chinese thing I think

http://www.pewglobal.org/files/2014/02/Technology-09.png

I can not imagine a young chinese girl living near the coast not having a cell phone. Hell, she probably has a smartphone. Why she could not find her friends is a question that needs to be asked.