Single ladies take note, real men ARE out there

drom et reve

Reply Mon 31 May, 2004 07:10 am
A rough translation (without the damn dictionary to tell me the word for SUVs, which I've sadly Never used in German) would be:

Ich bin Ihr Ehrlöser; mich anbeten. Sie bilden sehr gute Autos, aber Autos des Sports, bitte nicht bilden.

*Can sense how much money we could make by translating the anti-SUV bible for world audiences*

0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 31 May, 2004 07:23 am
Zamphir and his pan flute provide bass lines behind Slim Whitman as lead singer robed in lime green, a real standout from the Omaha Aquarium Choir's rendition of "There will be a hot time in the old town tonight"
don't be dyss'n the prophet Kahlil!
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Mon 31 May, 2004 07:37 am
You know, to hear you say those words makes this the second happiest day of May 2004. We'll make sure that you get much spiritual fulfilment Wink in thanks of your involvement with the religion.

Now we need to find out how we can we fit in a rendition of 'The Two Gentlemen of Verona,' the music, the sermons by the founder and the Prophet Kahlil, and the catatonic dance ceremony (in which everyone sings two lines from 'Don't think twice, it's all right,' in backwards Armenian) in the space of an hour...

0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 31 May, 2004 07:45 am
"He that believeth not is condemned already."
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sun 6 Jun, 2004 04:28 am
I'm loving it all, especially the catatonic dance ceremony. I'm hoping some of the cat owners will lend us their felines so we can wig them out on catnip for the occasion.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Sun 6 Jun, 2004 06:02 am
I had, of course, prepared for catatonically dancing cats, because you really never know when you need them. They are the secret that only we, Clement Atlee, and Edmund from King Lear know how to exploit. Look at it go:

http://webpages.marshall.edu/~kehayes1/Felix.jpg

If that doesn't win people over to our side, then I'm completely losing faith in humanity.

0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 7 Jun, 2004 06:51 am
No dancing cat would win me over. I'd punt it like I'm going for a 50 yard field goal. I'd fry it up like I was preparing some good Chinese. You know whaddumsayin'? I don't like the cats.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 7 Jun, 2004 07:55 am
Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

Wiyaka

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2004 09:16 pm
May I suggest a rather old song for the offertory hymn? My dad used to sing it as a ditty, but I'm sure that our "savior" could easily expand it. It goes like this,

Fleecing all the sheep,
Fleecing all the sheep.
We will come rejoicing,
Fleecing all the sheep!
0 Replies

Rayvatrap

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 04:25 pm
Oh Cav Twisted Evil , where do you come across all these links. That is sickening hilarious! Laughing
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 19 Jun, 2004 03:53 am
Rayvatrap, I think I stumbled on this one by accident, but it was too funny to ignore. Laughing
0 Replies