Single ladies take note, real men ARE out there

drom et reve

Reply Wed 26 May, 2004 10:06 am
I was talking about this with a few of the professors of the law school, for some reason; they say that this site would surmount as 'malicious blasphemy' in England... and, suprisingly, that offence is not uncommon in the courts.. there was a trial a while back, about a gay news company that made a story called 'Jesus was a Bumchum,' or something to that effect, which outlined the 'evidence' to suggest that... my mind was divided as to whether that deserved a criminal sentence or not..

0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 26 May, 2004 12:09 pm
just another long-haired commie pinko rabel rousing anarchist seeking attention as I see it, probably a stinkin' liberal as well. crucifixion was not a day too soon.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 26 May, 2004 12:13 pm
I remember seeing that site about a year ago. That guy is a dating genius.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 26 May, 2004 12:20 pm
dyslexia wrote:
just another long-haired commie pinko rabel rousing anarchist seeking attention as I see it, probably a stinkin' liberal as well. crucifixion was not a day too soon.

Wait a sec...now that I look at your avatar... Laughing
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Wed 26 May, 2004 12:47 pm
kickycan wrote:

How? Who WOULD date Jesus, on this grey earth? Wouldn't it be so pervy and weird? I can only think that disturbed 50-year-old fundamentalists would like to chain on to the God Shack...
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 26 May, 2004 12:51 pm
Huggin' and a kissin', dancin' and a lovin', wearin' next to nothing
Cause it's hot as an oven
The whole shack shimmies
YEA! the whole shack shimmies!
The whole shack shimmies when everybody's
Movin' around and around and around!
Everybody's movin', everybody's groovin' baby!
Folks linin' up outside just to get down
Everybody's movin', everybody's groovin' baby!
Funky little shack! Funky little shack!
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Wed 26 May, 2004 12:55 pm
BRINGS ME back to the days of having to watch the Flinstones movie with some complete loser, in Chinatown!

I'm laughing the devil away about Jesus-dating being juxtaposed to the Love shack, although I have a very disturbing image in my mind, now!

0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 26 May, 2004 01:04 pm
The Flinstones moved to Chinatown? What the heck was wrong with Bedrock? Bedrock...heh heh....it's a wordplay day, and that makes me happy.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Wed 26 May, 2004 01:09 pm
They found Bedrock a little.. archaic for their tastes, despite its wonderful shabby chic. Besides; have you ever noticed the few ethnic people in Flinstones anything? They decided to balance it out.

What a wonderful day! I don't know why,--- probably due to setting clear this day of work to come on here---, but I feel life bubbling through my veins... probably due to this, and because I'm still laughing my arse out of motion after hearing the kind of shortened words that people use around McGentrix!

0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 26 May, 2004 01:13 pm
There was the Great Gazoo. He was an alien, so most likely from Mexico. I hope that Fred and Barney enjoy the BBQ bronto ribs.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Wed 26 May, 2004 01:17 pm
Laughing But they had to replace him, you see; he wasn't ethnic enough, despite the unusual way that he phrased words. The next Flinston movie, I think, will be Fred and da Homiz in da Bronx... titled like this, though it'll have an all white cast trying to say 'heyyabadabado.'

What sort of twenty-something man would choose to watch, out of forty movies available, Flintstones II: Rock Vegas? Sigh. I thought that the whole Rock Vegas was pushing things too far. Just didn't work; or maybe it's just my Flistone-related superior tastes.

0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 26 May, 2004 01:23 pm
Hmm, I'm thinking the next one will be "Flintstones III: The Passion of the Flintstones", where our single friend Jesus will put the moves on Wilma, and Bam Bam will save the day.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Wed 26 May, 2004 02:00 pm
Unexpected!

(Though I was really pinning my hopes on Bedrock does War and Peace. I suppose that the world's just not ready for that, yet.)

0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 26 May, 2004 07:37 pm
wowsa!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 27 May, 2004 12:18 am
dròm_et_rêve wrote:
kickycan wrote:

How? Who WOULD date Jesus, on this grey earth? Wouldn't it be so pervy and weird? I can only think that disturbed 50-year-old fundamentalists would like to chain on to the God Shack...

There is someone for everyone. Smile

Besides, he's probably going for the cult leader thing. have you ever seen some of those cult babes? Young, dumb, and hot! Laughing
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 27 May, 2004 12:27 am
dròm_et_rêve wrote:
What sort of twenty-something man would choose to watch, out of forty movies available, Flintstones II: Rock Vegas?

I am an early thirties man, and I would never watch that crap. Flinstones II? How could any rational human being think that would be a good movie?

I would go for Toy Story II in a heartbeat though.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Thu 27 May, 2004 02:09 am
Kicky, say the words and I'll start up a church with you and Cav. Cav can use the prestige; you can use the women; I'll use the money that comes from every religion automatically being a charity.

Toy Story II? What is the cultural difference? How is that higher than Flinstones? (Note that I actually am all ears, not being sarcastic.)

0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 29 May, 2004 09:25 pm
Yes, I need my own church for ripping gullible people off. Let's do it. I never saw Toy Story II, but I was rather amused that in the original, the stars were "Woody" and "Buzz". What, did a woman write the screenplay? Laughing
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 29 May, 2004 09:25 pm
I need not mention that they were both 'toys' I hope...
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 30 May, 2004 07:58 am
I don't know how real they are, but there sure are a lot of men ... here ...
0 Replies