Bush Falls Off His Bike

BlaiseDaley

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2005 10:22 pm
I getcha. I've still got deep seated tricycle issues.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2005 10:39 pm
Fall on a tricycle saet and have the seat deep in your fundament, didja?

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Blaise))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I feel your pain, brother...
0 Replies

goodfielder

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 03:28 am
Talking about Gerry Ford - how many times did he fall over? Was he an habitual type or was it just occasional, perhaps the odd recreational fall but nothing to indicate a reliance or heavens above, an addiction.
0 Replies

BlaiseDaley

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 12:37 pm
Thanks, Ms. D. I still get anxiety attacks whenever I get near a preschool... or an old folks home.

President Ford was good for the errant ball on the golf course as well.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 05:44 pm
Old folks' home?????

Ford was reliably clumsy, poor fella. I don't think he was as spectacular as Bush Junior - but he did HIS pratfalls in the glare of the cameras. W. seems to fall down in relative privacy.

I think the crowning moment of body letting a leader down was the awful day when Bush Senior vomited on the Chinese Premier, then collapsed.

My whole body squirmed in embarrassment for him - not that I was a supporter of his - but this is just human misery writ large, no?
0 Replies

BlaiseDaley

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2005 11:39 am
Yeah, the old folks home. I don't know about there but here we've got some of our oldies riding the great big three wheeled bikes.

Barf-gate did make one feel for him regardless of politics. Of course that was right on the tail of his having given the bird to a certain sun burnt country.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2005 04:02 pm
He gave us the bird?

I thought Johnson had the Bird?

Or did Bird have the johnson..........damned memory......
0 Replies

goodfielder

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2005 06:44 pm
Bush Snr and the puking incident. I remember that. I felt for him too. Is it genetic?
0 Replies

BlaiseDaley

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2005 10:51 pm
This was just days prior to Bush giving the ol' heave ho in Japan.

After telling the press he was an expert in hand gestures, George Bush gave the "V-for-Victory" sign as he drove in his armored limousine past demonstrators in Canberra, Australia's capital in January 1992. In Australia, holding up two fingers to form a "V" has the same vulgar meaning as the middle-finger gesture in the United States. The Aussie demonstrators were very mad, and they signaled in the same manner back at the U.S. President. Bush later apologized.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 10 Jul, 2005 11:35 pm
LOL!!!!!

It depends which way it is turned.

Palm towards observer is V for victory - the other is indeed a rude gesture.

Was he impressed with their accompanying politeness? Fancy demonstrators so kindly returning his good wishes!
0 Replies