Bush Falls Off His Bike

cavfancier

Reply Tue 25 May, 2004 05:07 am
Steve (as 41oo) wrote:
Didnt that Humpty Dumpty guy have a great fall too?

Yes, but all the people said in that case was "Hey, free frittata" which has quite a different ring to it than "Hey, free Iraq."
0 Replies

Archbishop

Reply Tue 25 May, 2004 10:13 pm
Could this be more serious than previously revealed? From a foreign news agency:

"It has been reported that an attempt was made to topple the US Administration by sabotaging the President's bicycle!

Fortunately no real damage occurred as he fell on his head.

A Pentagon spokesman said today that all the six year olds in the area have been rounded up and taken to Camp X-Ray for interrogation."
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 25 May, 2004 10:57 pm
"I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you meddling kids!"
0 Replies

mporter

Reply Wed 26 May, 2004 04:28 am
As mystery man said: He didn't curse out the secret service agent. You see, Kerry wasn't supposed to fall. It was the agent's fault. Nimh says he has a hard time feeling sorry for Bush when he thinks of the 700 American soldiers that have died in Iraq.

And I have even more difficulty feeling sorry for the french looking Kerry who voted against supporting our troops when I think of the 2,600 Americans who were killed by the savage radicals from the Islamic fringes in the WTC.

At least, our troops were volunteers and died in battle.
Our countryment were innocent non-combatants who were not professional soldiers. There is a difference but nimh probably knows little about what happened in NewYork. They don't get that news in the Netherlands.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 26 May, 2004 04:29 am
French-looking Kerry!!!!!!

That is hysterical.

Mporter - do you LISTEN to yourself?
0 Replies

mporter

Reply Wed 26 May, 2004 05:16 am
Yes, French looking Kerry.

Why? he has a French Connection.

l. His cousin, Bruce Lalonde,is the mayor of a small town in Brittany.

2. His family estate( not the Tomato wife's) is known as Les Essarts in France.

3. His 85 year old uncle lives at Les Essarts.

Yes, Kerry has a French Connection. That is why he looks French( and a very ugly looking Frenchman he is).

But, I must comment on your use of the word Hysterical. I really, in the classical use of the term,cannot be labeled as hysterical.It is you, Dlowan, that is hysterical. You see, Hystero is from the Greek for Uterus. Since I do not have a uterus, it is you who are hysterical.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 26 May, 2004 05:31 am
dlowan wrote:
French-looking Kerry!!!!!!

That is hysterical.

Mporter - do you LISTEN to yourself?

himself and no other ms. buns my dear.....come have lunch with us regular people........ :wink:
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 26 May, 2004 05:54 am
Hmmm - French as a term of abuse - Canadian as a term of abuse - womb as a term of abuse...normal people sound good...
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 26 May, 2004 05:54 am
Ar eyou SURE you're normal, Bear?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 26 May, 2004 05:57 am
His direct family line traces from Austria.His family name is Kohn , Austrian Jews . The name Kerry was selected as Kerrys father converted to Catholicism and migrated. He doesnt trace his family tree to anything other than recent immigrants .

I think that Mporter would have gotten along famously with Nathan Bedford Forrest.

Ya have to admire his logic, its almost Pre Raphealite.

Using the root of "hysterical" as only pertaining to women is as silly as saying the human brain ridge "hippocampus" means that we are related to sea. horses.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 26 May, 2004 05:58 am
dlowan wrote:
Ar eyou SURE you're normal, Bear?

I didn't say normal...I said regular.....it's my diet of nuts, berries and bunnies........and my morning coffee..... :wink:
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 26 May, 2004 06:00 am
I like farmerman. He uses them big words like mayonnaise. Very Happy
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 26 May, 2004 06:00 am
You aren't gonna wipe yopur ass with me, are you?
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 26 May, 2004 06:04 am
dlowan wrote:
You aren't gonna wipe yopur ass with me, are you?

only on request honey.....and it costs extra......
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 26 May, 2004 06:04 am
mayonnaise is a French word. It is deroven from the root word meaning "Puke" .
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 26 May, 2004 06:05 am
farmerman wrote:
mayonnaise is a French word. It is deroven from the root word meaning "Puke" .

I would have thought something else... Shocked
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 26 May, 2004 06:19 am
farmerman wrote:
His direct family line traces from Austria.His family name is Kohn , Austrian Jews . The name Kerry was selected as Kerrys father converted to Catholicism and migrated. He doesnt trace his family tree to anything other than recent immigrants .

I think that Mporter would have gotten along famously with Nathan Bedford Forrest.

Ya have to admire his logic, its almost Pre Raphealite.

Using the root of "hysterical" as only pertaining to women is as silly as saying the human brain ridge "hippocampus" means that we are related to sea. horses.

Well, they discovered the womb doesn't move and all, too.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Wed 26 May, 2004 07:26 am
I must confess to only scanning posts here, but are we saying Bush skidded on a pile of puke that he mistook for mayonnaise? That really is hippocampus.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 26 May, 2004 07:29 am
Very Happy Very Happy

then he got a hysterectomy
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 26 May, 2004 07:32 am
mporter wrote:
As mystery man said: He didn't curse out the secret service agent. You see, Kerry wasn't supposed to fall. It was the agent's fault. Nimh says he has a hard time feeling sorry for Bush when he thinks of the 700 American soldiers that have died in Iraq.

Not me, didn't say that. Look again. You're railing against the wrong guy.

Not that thats ever stopped you before, whether under your "new" name or in your previous guise here ...
0 Replies