Bush Falls Off His Bike

squinney

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 05:54 am
Bush falls... Again. This time he did it at the Scotland gathering of the top 8 leaders in the whole wide world. Embarrassed

Bush Falls In Scotland

Trying to keep track:

Two bike falls
One Sedgeway fall
One pretzel/couch fall

Is that right?
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 09:03 am
Maybe it's related to that device that seemed to be under his coat at the debates et al?

That was never explained to my satisfaction.
0 Replies

BlaiseDaley

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 11:28 am
Maybe his physical abilities are just on par with his mental abilities. Let's not forget the death struggle he was in with the pretzel.
0 Replies

Synonymph

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 11:31 am
The GPS (George Puppet Strings) broke. They took him to the Toy Hospital and fixed it up, good as new.
0 Replies

BlaiseDaley

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 11:48 am
They need to find someone new to work the remote.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 05:00 pm
You people are ruthless.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 05:35 pm
C'mon. Baldomo. Ya gotta admit his numerous tumbles and boo-boo's are a little weird for an adult.
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 05:39 pm
..yeah we find him entertaining over here as well Laughing
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 05:45 pm
I'd forgotten about this latest oopsie.
0 Replies

Instigate

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 06:03 pm
Yes, we must never forget that liberals are incapable of clumsiness or miscalculation. I had forgotten.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 06:06 pm
Instigate, how many times have you fallen down in the last few years?
0 Replies

Instigate

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 06:34 pm
littlek wrote:

I used to ride bikes quite a bit, and I have taken numerous spills. It happens to everyone who rides a bike enough. Sometimes you just cant avoid it.

Its not something thats even worthy of all the condescension flying around this thread.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 06:47 pm
In your opinion.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 06:48 pm
Instigate wrote:
littlek wrote:

I used to ride bikes quite a bit, and I have taken numerous spills. It happens to everyone who rides a bike enough. Sometimes you just cant avoid it.

Its not something thats even worthy of all the condescension flying around this thread.

I wouldn't call it condescension; I would call it poking fun. People with low self-esteems do that because they feel inadequate in the world. Laughing
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 07:02 pm
How many police officers or other people have you run into while riding your bike?

I stepped off a curb wrong about 6 years ago and twisted my ankle. Other than that, I haven't fallen at all. Not even a stubbed toe.

And, to top it off, I'm missing part of my vision. I drive. Haven't run anto anyone or anything.

I haven't heard of any other world leaders falling off of their bikes, or choking and falling off their sofa, or otherwise being this "clumsy."

Have you?

My self esteem is just fine. I'm the first one to laugh at myself if I do or say something stupid.

If he weren't such a fake bravado kinda guy, I'd likely give him some slack. But the combination "I'm a rough and tough cowboy and I'll take you dead or alive" mixed with the numerous scrapes on his face from falling down is FUNNY!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 07:06 pm
The only time in the last few years I have fallen was when I was playing the clown for my neice. I tried to jump a large couch and knew I wouldn't make it. I wasn't hurt and I didn't run into anyone. I'm just getting back on a bicycle recently after a many year hiatus. I haven't fallen yet.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 07:09 pm
I bike every day. I don't remember when is the last time I fell off of my bike. Come on, you need some skill to fall off things that often...
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 07:11 pm
I want to know why this hasn't been caught on film - ever.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 07:14 pm
As a side note, didn't he run into or didn't a cop run into him? I don't think he just fell off.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 07:15 pm
Baldimo - does it make it less silly if he ran into a cop?
0 Replies