Realistic preparations for US Isis attack

izzythepush

Sun 7 Sep, 2014 10:57 am
@RABEL222,
I don't believe Q thinks planes can actually fly, science being all nonsense.
Quehoniaomath

Sun 7 Sep, 2014 11:08 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I don't believe Q thinks planes can actually fly, science being all nonsense

lol

planes don't fly BECAUSE of phyics! Wink

but it was a nice try, but a litle desperate it seems.
izzythepush

Sun 7 Sep, 2014 02:32 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
I can't keep up with what you do or don't believe in. Planes do fly, but not because of science or engineering or anything like that, just dumb luck I suppose. And David Icke is the son of God.
roger

Sun 7 Sep, 2014 02:47 pm
@izzythepush,
That answer seems to imply that science and engineering happen because planes fly.
coldjoint

Sun 7 Sep, 2014 02:58 pm
@roger,
Quote:
That answer seems to imply that science and engineering happen because planes fly.

An egg and chicken argument isn't necessary. So **** the planes. Islam is the egg, ISIS is the chicken. And we allow the chicken to behead people. In this country it has always worked the other way around.
izzythepush

Sun 7 Sep, 2014 03:20 pm
@coldjoint,
No, the chicken is what's working the controls in your head.
giujohn

Sun 7 Sep, 2014 03:46 pm
@tsarstepan,
Support the "Zionists"?

YOU BET YOUR ******* ASS.

Was it Zionists who took down the Towers? Was it the Zionists who beheaded 3 Americans on camera? Was it Zionists who bombed Boston? Did the Zionists declare war on America? What allies (with any balls) do we have in the middle east? Ripped off some aircraft designs from those french cowards? HEAVENS TO ******* BETSY! Dont make me laugh. The Zionists are on the front lines...the more radical muslims they kill the less they will be likely to end up in my backyard...more power to them.

The only racists here are the ones spouting anti-semitic verbal diarrhea.

0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 7 Sep, 2014 03:59 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
No, the chicken is what's working the controls in your head.

Why don't you go finish gift wrapping the UK for Islam.
One Eyed Mind

Sun 7 Sep, 2014 09:18 pm
@coldjoint,
I think you need to stop for a moment to look at reality from a different view. You are very focused on one thing, which is unwise; if, only IF you acknowledged your words and what they meant in actuality, while embracing life as a whole, so you could communicate your ideas on a universal level, would you be correct. Otherwise, there's only ONE reason why you are focused on one thing - you are a kid with a magnifying glass that is using the sun to kill ants.
giujohn

Sun 7 Sep, 2014 09:22 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Quote:
I think you need to stop for a moment to look at reality

Uh...let me get this straight...YOU are telling someone to look at reality?????
One Eyed Mind

Sun 7 Sep, 2014 09:26 pm
@giujohn,
You insult members, while I consult members. I explain myself, while you condescend others. When I speak, it is about the Universe and how it functions. When you speak, it's primarily focused on making other feel bad so you could feel good. Bully tactics is not reality - it's you thinking with your balls. Bluffing and pretending to be big on the internet, as I and anyone who thinks can tell that this is your mask you wear on the internet, but in reality?
giujohn

Sun 7 Sep, 2014 09:40 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
You feel bullied? Want me to put you in contact with a social worker?
One Eyed Mind

Sun 7 Sep, 2014 09:47 pm
@giujohn,
It's a bully tactic, but that would be your colloquial illiteracy creating obfuscation, which is fine I suppose - however, you then turn that misconception into another insult. You are out to get under people's skin for personal issues that can only be globally unappealing. Please change your life around; there's much more potential to our brains than bringing our own people down.
Quehoniaomath

Sun 7 Sep, 2014 11:34 pm
@roger,
Quote:

You are very strange and very good in misreading.
0 Replies

giujohn

Mon 8 Sep, 2014 05:04 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Quote:
You are out to get under people's skin for personal issues that can only be

COOL!
I'm globally unappealing!!!
One Eyed Mind

Mon 8 Sep, 2014 05:07 pm
@giujohn,
When a man with low self-esteem can insult another man, it's best for the insulted man to take it as a compliment.
giujohn

Mon 8 Sep, 2014 05:18 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
I did!
One Eyed Mind

Mon 8 Sep, 2014 05:27 pm
@giujohn,
Ah, my whimsical fellow, you fell for my trap. You did not make an insult in the post (the first time you did not insult, mind you) before your most recent post. Therefore, I just out-smarted you. I set up the post as I did, because it has no relevancy to the actual circumstances, so that you'll try to make an insult out of it, but what you did not catch is that what I said does not apply to any circumstances here. Thus it does not matter, but yet you insisted on insulting me (the irony), instead of realizing that trap, which tells us who here is using their brain (myself), and who here is using their balls (you). Wink Nice try, Giu.
coldjoint

Mon 8 Sep, 2014 06:03 pm
For all concerned, you cannot insult a humble man. One eye you need to work on humility.
One Eyed Mind

Mon 8 Sep, 2014 06:10 pm
@coldjoint,
My humility is towards the Universe and a few great minds, only that. I will not give my humility to those who use it and abuse it, similar to how the town's people treat their hero in comics like he's some kind of toy.