Why is Obama such a coward with Israel?

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2014 04:39 pm
@BillRM,
Who said defense was immoral? What I said was, killing innocent children is immoral.
BillRM

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2014 04:49 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
killing innocent children is immoral.

I agree the Palestinians trying to kill innocent children using a weapon that have no use other then a terror weapon and then using their own children to shield as best as possible those terror weapons are indeed immoral.

I am sure however if someone would break into your home with the intend of killing your whole family including your children/grandchildren and was using one of their child as a shield you would allow your family to be wipe out rather then to take the chance of killing that poor child.
oralloy

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2014 04:49 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
No Sturgis, you got that wrong. The US should not be supporting acts unacceptable acts of violence that victimize civilian populations.

Most Americans don't share your view that it is unacceptable for Jews to defend themselves when attacked.

maxdancona wrote:
being "barraged" from territories you occupy doesn't really count anyway

Your allegation that Israel is occupying Gaza is a lie.

But it is interesting the lengths you will go to justify firing artillery at Jews.

maxdancona wrote:
Israel's actions in Gaza, and its consequences, where a trapped civilian population is repeated attacked with no safe place to go, are morally indefensible.

Most Americans don't share your view that it is morally indefensible for Jews to defend themselves when attacked.

maxdancona wrote:
And for us to give Israel weapons, including mortar shells, when this is happening is pure cowardice.

Don't be silly. Giving Israel weapons is neither bravery nor cowardice. Do you need a dictionary?

It is certainly something that America is proud to do however.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2014 04:54 pm
@BillRM,
Your observations are not only wrong, but based on lies. No parent would put their own children in harms way on demand.

Are you a parent?
Miller

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2014 05:05 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Your observations are ... based on lies. No parent would put their own children in harms way ...

Either you're totally senile or you've been in a very deep coma for the past 25 years. Which is it?
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2014 05:22 pm
@Miller,
I should have said "sane parents." I didn't realize the hatred directed towards me! LOL
BillRM

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2014 05:29 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
I should have said "sane parents."

Do not seem to be many sane parents in the Gaza strip.

Quote:
I didn't realize the hatred directed towards me! LOL

That the emotion that tend to be directed at anyone who think that the holocaust might not had been all that bad of an idea and wish to see the mass murders of Jews.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2014 05:38 pm
@BillRM,
You wouldn't know a insane parent in Gaza if you saw one! But before anyone worries about that, you should see a psychiatrist about your sanity. You seem to rely on lies and your own imagination to arrive at conclusions about sanity in a country you have never visited or know about.

Show proof that "there aren't many sane parents in the Gaza Strip?"

Your ignorance is showing! LOL
BillRM

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2014 05:49 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Show proof that "there aren't many sane parents in the Gaza Strip?"

Sane and or caring parents as otherwise they would not have allowed their home to become a battleground by a terrorist group who is more then willing to place their children lives at risk.

If they care about their children they would be ripping anyone apart who try to set up a launching site in Gaza.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2014 05:53 pm
@BillRM,
Only proves you don't know what you're talking about. The Palestinians do not have guns and weapons to fight Hamas. They do not have the freedom to leave Gaza. They are literally trapped there by the Zionists.
BillRM

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2014 05:55 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
The Palestinians do not have guns and weapons to fight Hamas

LOL as you pointed out Hames is a tiny percent of the population of Gaza and there might be a shortage of drinkable water or food but there is no shortage of small arms in Gaza.

Hell if they care about their children enough they could kill all of Hamas with their bare hands.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2014 06:11 pm
@BillRM,
Hamas is the enemy, not the Palestinians.
From Huff Post.
Quote:
The Human Toll
As the human toll rises to more than 1000 dead on the Palestinian side and over 43 on the Israeli side, progress towards a ceasefire only exists in the words of politicians. Around 6,000 Gazans have been injured and tens of thousands have been displaced from their homes. And while Israel claims that it targeted Hamas militants and their infrastructure, it is evidently Palestinian civilians including many children (over 200 so far), who paid the price and suffered most during the past 20 days of the Israeli offensive.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2014 06:13 pm
@BillRM,
You actually wrote,
Quote:
Hell if they care about their children enough they could kill all of Hamas with their bare hands.

You really are an idiot!
BillRM

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2014 06:34 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
You really are an idiot!

Ten thousands or even twenty thousands or so can not keep a few millions under control while fighting the Israels at the same time.

Sadly they have the support of the Palestinians in the Gaza Strip so we are back to very bad parents that do not give a **** about the welfare of their own children as otherwise they would put a stop to the missile attacks.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2014 08:25 pm
@BillRM,
Yup, you're an idiot! No doubt.
0 Replies

Moment-in-Time

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2014 10:34 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:

Obama winning the peace prize was one of the biggest mistakes the Nobel Prize Committee ever made.

Barack Obama becoming president of the US was a highly significant event in the annals of history. The reality that he accomplished such a feat, in the eyes of many who did not believe such would ever be accomplished in their lifetime, might began to explain why he was given the Nobel Prize, especially considering the odds of such a happening in America!

Obama overcame a cultural and racial mountain so fundamentally high for a black man in racist America that most people believed it to be an impossibility. As soon as it was known he'd won this most prestigious award, there began much vocal and written criticism with the much repeated question, what did he do to deserve this prize?!?! The answer, he did nearly the impossible...overcoming the odds to become the first African American to achieve the seemingly inconceivable feat!

Today, the US congress, particularly the Republican House, remains as if paralyzed, refusing to do even the most minimal work across the isle with Dems or this black president, and this is due to their overt racism. Obama has been forced to act on his own in many areas and for that, the do-nothing congress is threatening to sue the president for acting on his own simply because the Congress refuses to pass any bill which would help this president succeed, but most importantly to help the people of the US. Racism is not just a viewpoint....when congress refuses to help the president of the US succeed in helping the American people because of racism, then this extreme prejudice by them becomes very dangerous indeed.

Quote:
Obama also authorizes torture of prisoners in addition to supporting the terrorist government/organization of Israel.

It's not clear which government Obama referred to when he said we had authorized torture; I believe he speaking in a generic tone which alluded to the GWB administration; Obama ran on the platform of no torture of prisoners of war; under the W/Cheney administration water torture and all forms of such were the norm.

Quote:
Obama is not only a coward but a dangerous leader of our country. What makes him think supporting innocent children killers will be good for his legend?

This is rather an incomprehensible statement, CI. Do we all of a sudden have a selective memory or are we so impressionable that we're giving into the poisonous rumors/propaganda the GOP is so richly famous for.....that Obama is weak and not as strong as Putin; that this US president and his *kind* should never hold the reins of power?! I recall when Obama first came into office; the US was hemorrhaging jobs; our Economy was in a bad way and when the US Economy goes bad it has a global impact. W began two wars....the first one was TOTALLY UNNECESSARY with neither paid for.

Obama steadied the ship and after a couple of years of his first administration, the Economy began to show improvement and my stock portfolio began to rebuild itself. Today, President Obama is responsible for many poor Americans receiving access to health insurance, something that has been sorely needed in America for so long, an alien GOP concept of caring for the Americans they're elected to serve. The Republican Party fought Obama long and hard, even shutting down the government, and actually voting to allow our US debt ceiling to default which would have ripple effects around the globe, trying to force Obama to rescind this law of the land, the Affordable Care Act...his legacy! American insurance companies wanted to continue charging outrageous prices for doctors' visits with no cap in sight, while most health insurances would cut you off in the case of long-term health care. Once again, Obama has come through for the Poor. Obama, in the perception of many, is a lifesaver and NO THREAT TO THE AVERAGE US CITIZEN!

All men have their blemishes. President Obama has weathered severely harsh storms directed by this US congress expressly at him. On his first Inauguration night McConnell and his ilk-in-crime, decided to insidiously do everything in their utmost power to assure this president failed so badly he would only be a one-term president. President Obama cheated these Republicans and has performed better than expected despite the unrivalled obstruction placed before him.

CI, do you literally mean Obama is a danger to our country? I think you're missing the bigger picture. In a land where there still exist institutionalize racism, it seems almost a miracle that a black man was elected president of the most powerful nation in the world. Would GWB had been so circumspect as the current president, our country might not have unethically invaded Iraq and allowed the Taliban to reemerge in Afghanistan, thereby leading to a second war, killing more of our US military.

I have desperately wanted President Obama to speak out forcefully against Israel's disproportionate number of dead and wounded Palestinian children by a heartless Israeli government. Talking about a kick in the face, the US Congress passed a bill yesterday to send more military aid to Israel....what a füking joke! If Obama were to speak out against Israel's overkill of these defenseless people, the US BOUGHT congress would seized his words as a useful utility, that the president was against Israel's defending herself....catch 22!
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2014 10:49 am
@Moment-in-Time,
Yes, I truly believe Obama is a dangerous leader.

Being elected the first black president may have been a milestone, but his performance speaks otherwise.

Quote:
Obama to approve indefinite detention and torture of Americans
Published time: December 14, 2011 22:28
Edited time: December 16, 2011 20:36

He's supposed to be a Constitutional lawyer.

The overreach by NSA also speaks volumes about Obama's inability to enforce our Constitutional rights to privacy.

He also recently stated that the US will have Israel's back, which means the US support of Israel's atrocities against the Palestinians is guaranteed.

I also question why Obama would tolerate such treatment of another culture, the Palestinians, as a black man whose background should have taught him better.

His outright support of Israel only makes the US more enemies, not only in the Middle East, but many of our allies who sees that genocide is okay when the US is behind it.

Please tell me where my observations are wrong or different from freedom lovers everywhere.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2014 10:59 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Comment is free
Contrary to Obama's promises, the US military still permits torture
The Obama administration has replaced the use of brutal torture techniques with those that emphasize psychological torture

theguardian.com, Saturday 25 January 2014 11.04 EST
Jump to comments (235)
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2014 11:06 am
@cicerone imposter,
The GOP has no influence on those decisions that Obama made on torture, the snooping of the NSA, and Israel.
0 Replies

Moment-in-Time

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2014 12:58 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Yes, I truly believe Obama is a dangerous leader.

I respect your opinion, CI. You and I will have to agree to disagree. Thank you for your response.
0 Replies