Help!!!!!!!!! Unsupportive Boyfriend?

jdee90

Reply Sat 2 Aug, 2014 10:57 pm
@Butrflynet,
Not at all. I just detest mind games, manipulation and craziness and smell all from a mile away here from some of you....

0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 2 Aug, 2014 10:57 pm
Ok, sorry, ganging up. But there is a reason for this odd occurrence - that we take you as non reflective, at the least.

jdee90

Reply Sat 2 Aug, 2014 11:02 pm
@ossobuco,
Oh my gosh, you are STILL responding?! I started this thread for some friendly advice..and you replied... to play mind games and argue with someone. Sit on that for awhile.

Bye Felicia
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 2 Aug, 2014 11:03 pm
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:

Ok, sorry, ganging up. But there is a reason for this odd occurrence - that we take you as non reflective, at the least.

it is actually worse, she has no trouble crossing boundaries, and when she is told she is doing it her response is that she is justified, and then she gives us a handful of excuses. This is what abusers are made of.
jdee90

Reply Sat 2 Aug, 2014 11:07 pm
@jdee90,
Furthermore, to those who have actually been helpful..I thank you for your words of wisdom and kind advice. To those who I've allowed endlessly waste my time today.....good day.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 2 Aug, 2014 11:11 pm
@hawkeye10,
Abuser seems a tad strong. I was thinking bitch on wheels, but I see your point.

But, she is for good reason being defensive, since people aren't just agreeing and being all friendly.
jdee90

Reply Sat 2 Aug, 2014 11:16 pm
@hawkeye10,
I'm sorry but I just have to reply one last time to your comment. Um, so YOU think I cross boundaries and that I don't care and that I give "you guys" a list of excuses? Uh, your words are not written in stone, you are not an expert, you are not a psychologist, this forum isn't full of gods. Nuts. I wrote out a rant... to the universe..to a forum for goodness sakes. lol

Entirely delusional. You DO realize that..you're like a bot...behind a screen don't you?! This forum, group, whatever this is..uh..there is a whole world out there...go explore it and realize that there is more to life than "you guys"..here..on a forum..on the internet..telling some lady that she doesn't understand boundaries. What a joke. Phew, now, goodnight! lol
ossobuco

Reply Sat 2 Aug, 2014 11:20 pm
@jdee90,
Poor sap.
Pearlylustre

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2014 12:29 am
@ossobuco,
Poor boyfriend.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2014 12:53 am
@jdee90,
Goodnight princess, hope no one placed a pea under your mattress. For future reference 'a lot' is two words, not one.
vikorr

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2014 02:02 am
@glitterbag,
If the OP cares to look through a few other posts - she will find that the majority of posters here, in the majority of instances: care, are helpful, and offer what advice & perspective they can (how helpful it is can vary, but the motives are usually good).
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2014 02:37 am
@ossobuco,
Quote:
Abuser seems a tad strong.
I am not saying that she is, she might be but I dont know....when I say " this is what abusers are made of" I am saying that at best she is an abuser in training. As you know I have spent a lot of time in the childhood sexual abuse community, what this thread reeks of is the victims who turn into abusers, This chick is so wedded to her need to be seen as the victim so that she has the right to be an abuser that I have no doubt where this train ends up. Her boyfriend should run, as fast as he can, away. I mean think about it, she has parleyed the BF going on a three day camping trip with his buds, which has been planned for months, into her victimization. This is too close to Fatal Attraction for comfort.
0 Replies